JEWS TRYING TO USE BANKS TO IMPOSE GUN CONTROL

Andrew Ross Sorkin is a mouthpiece of global jewry and a master propagandist. Research him if you want more information. This is the most bold attempt at gun grabbing yet.
archive.is/uZczA
>Here’s an idea.
What if the finance industry — credit card companies like Visa, Mastercard and American Express; credit card processors like First Data; and banks like JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo — were to effectively set new rules for the sales of guns in America?
>PayPal, Square, Stripe and Apple Pay announced years ago that they would not allow their services to be used for the sale of firearms.

This is related to why the jews are trying to force a cash ban. They is the next battleground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4D6tmJMGXLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get ready for BTC to moon lol

God that's terrifying

This is why you don't use those services if you can help it. Fully jew owned and operating outside the law.

I bought my guns with cash, so I don't really see why this would affect me.

Every. Fuckin. Time.

Wow she's an ultra-Jew.

Pretty sure that the people that already own guns would prevent this from happening.

the absolute state of the wife's nose, holy shit

this, minus lol

Tfw her nose isn't shooped

>Apple Pay
You cannot be more of an faggot even if you'd castrate yourself and call yourself ChrisChan.
Everyone who didn't Noped out of there back in the time of iPod video 30gb and its Terms of Agreement deserve to be gunned down with rusted bullets.

Joe gives him so much shit on Squawk Box for his kikery. He knows the nose!

I fucking hope they do it because of what this user said. It will instantly redpill an entire generation of technologically ignorant boomers/gen-xer's on crypto and accelerate the death of fiat.

Fuck you I'll lol where I want to

Halloween's over, dear. You can take that witch mask off now.

He's a closet homo. They had an arranged jewish power marriage. They both come from powerful New York jew families.
it is great. I'm glad to see another user who has seen that :)

just go pull it out with cash. I'd love a jew to tell me he won't release my funds because what he thinks I'm going to purchase it with. You can leave the country with that thinking.

I mean, C'MON ALREADY...

Crypto is fiat you fucking moron. All money needs to be abolished and replaced with a system where currency is associated with labor. Not air.

Revelation 13:17
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Beware these Satanists. They will bring about Armageddon.

That's for when you're throatfucking her, her nose can tickle your asshole.

Actual cartoon in real life.
MTF Rabbi .

whenever a company tries to do this shit it gets boycotted by millions of people

it's also pretty dumb for a bank to be like "actually we will not let you use your money how you want" regardless of what the reason is, because the whole fucking point of the bank is to keep your money safe from this kind of fuckery

WTF could actually open a 55 gallon drum with that thing.

It's almost as if with Jews, you lose.

>Make a crypto curr specifically targeting legal gun sales.
Profut

(Vegeta voice)
She's become a, a, super-Semite!

They shall be called Freedom Bucks

They literally couldnt do it as its unconstitutional and once again will be taken to supreme court and ruled as such much like all the BS they keep trying to pass. You can't defacto ban guns you cant pull any of that shit. Credit card companies and banks also make a fuckload off guns and none of this will ever fly. Good job wasting a thread though.

>Crypto is fiat you fucking moron. All money needs to be abolished and replaced with a system where currency is associated with labor. Not air.
A fuckin leaf. You know shit about economics.

JEWISH WITCHES

They are private enterprises and can do what they like. Why would anyone want to be taking that shilling?

>buying guns with anything other than cash

Serious question, back in the days of witch hunting, were most of the women acussed of witchcraft Jews? She looks like a damned cartoon witch.

Is Bank of America bad? It’s not even on list. CEO of boa is catholic.

Holy fucking rabbi batman look at the honker on that she-yid.

nice, just bought 100k

Strong hawk/goblin face

Sorkin stores all his spare dimes in her nose, lots of room.
Just so long as she doesn't sneeze. Slot machine.

I wonder if anyone at the country club knows.

cernovich aint jewish. He says he is to piss you shills off. Look into his parents, his family, his wife, nota one jew.

>everyone switches to cash
>gun purchases are now even harder to track

Bravo Jews!

>Banks
Crypto is going to dismember them, not to mention 3D printing will be affordable to everyone soon

Israeli police spokesman on letting civilians carry guns in public

youtube.com/watch?v=4D6tmJMGXLk

Much nose, so sniff.

>Cash
>Barter
>Precious metals / materials
>Crypto
>3d printing

It's like they want everyone to bail out of their system, lmao.

Even if the gun corps agree, someone somewhere will make new guns

little devil inside looks neat.

If there's no cash there can be no bank runs

Someone give her these. She can crack them with that beak. These are Kosher BTW.

I double DOG dare them

Underrated

>this whole thread

the memes write themselves holy shit what timeline is this again????

Invisible airwaves sheckle with light

Every gun dealer i have been to loves cash and paying with cash doesn't cause extra credit to pile up. Just save up and buy the weapon outright and you create less of a paper trail and trackable history. just a 4473 on file at the gunshop and a background check that any record of gets wiped at the end of the day.

Possibly. I believe the banks were already using lexisnexis to put together gun owner lists.

I will shoot Jews in the face and rob and burn down any gun store who complies.

Great filename

Go google how to make a clear infographic and try again. What the fuck am I looking at? Ooh Jew shit. Ok. You figured out that the American Jewish Congress is a Jewish group? Can you express a point other than, "I don't like Jewish organizations"

Explain why AIPAC is treason. Explain it like your audience has no idea what any of this is. Start from there. If the scope is too big, make other info graphics.

Also, focus on a call to action. Is there something we can support to stop it? Products to boycott or senators to write or people to not vote for?

The message and solution are simple. Kill ALL Jews.

cash.

This is dumb, and would never last.
Let's say all banks decide not to let their customers use their services to buy guns.
Once one of the banks allows their customers to buy guns, they'll make disgusting amounts of money.
There's no possibility of a private sector ban on guns.

kill it with fire

That sounds like an excellent way to get everyone to go back to using cash exclusively, and killing the banks.

Please try this you stupid faggots.

that fucking nose

Simply go Yakuza on them. It's not illegal gambling if you exchange your pachinko balls for a stuffed tiger, then some dude outside asks to buy it for 100,000 yen.
Gold, silver, crypto, hell my local gun shop already takes Bitcoin! We will always find a way.

Normie outreach must be improved for that goal friend.

Next time you won't have access to financial services because you voted wrong.