Why were the Nazis such cucks for "animal rights" and especially dogs...

Why were the Nazis such cucks for "animal rights" and especially dogs? Hitler slept in the same bed with his dog and was inconsolable when it died. Sounds pretty soyboy to me.

Because Nazism is attractive to losers who relate better to animals than humans outside of their immediate family and tiny social group.

German sense of humour.

You're a sub-human

because whites are way more sympathethic to animals for some reason

One dog > Entire nigger pop

t. Ahmed

Supporting animal rights isn't being a cuck

This

>sympathetic to animals
>kill over six million innocent people

Because they were morally superior people and believed in creating a better world.

Empathy is a solely white characteristic. There's tons of webms flying around of gooks and niggers beating and boiling alive all sorts of harmless house animals and them similar. The only whites who would do that are a fringe 0.01% of the white population, while with niggers and gooks it's commonplace.

jews arent innocent
and they arent people either

>t. Muslim

Empathy is the white mans greatest flaw.
we should have actually gassed all of the jews.

this

nice fairy tale

checked

empathy is a trait of human beings further along in evolution, which is evidenced by their scientific innovation capabilities

>pretending people outside your social and family group are worth giving 2 fucks about.

>Empathy is the white mans greatest flaw.
And at the same time the thing that makes us human and our people who they are.

>soy shit
You're thinking of cats.

Dogs are the whites of pets.

its in their blood. german ancestors already were furries over 10000 years ago

The mindset of the Jew - selfish, and without moral and reason.

say somebody fucked your dog in front of you, are you a soyboy for caring

Make that 60 GORRILLION and we're good, goy>

This.
The only reason to venture beyond those groups would be to secure a partner.

Caring about animals is literally textbook muh feels and a hallmark of liberal thought process.

you sound like a non-white. animal rights is an expression of White values and civilization. good people respect animals.

You should try it sometime user, you´ll be surprised of the kind of people you could find.

Oh boy, you still have alot to learn about human nature user.

Verschwindet. Empathy and caring for animals doesn't equal degeneracy.

>t. future school shooter/serial killer

There are no animal jews/negores/untermenschen ...so all animals are good

>Hitler's nurse, Erna Flegel, said in 2005 that Blondi's death had affected the people in the bunker more than Eva Braun's suicide

Dogs > roasties

Er, Kike much?

I would trust a dog over scum

>doesn't care about animals
>doesn't know dogs are mans best friend
Sounds like you're a nigger OP.

The earliest case of domestication, the dog, began in mankind's early history, and happened in the areas that Whites come from. As we domesticated the dog we also, unintentionally, domesticated ourselves. The humans who cared for and protected their dog companion were more likely to survive after all.

This is why niggers and asians tend to not have as much empathy towards animals.

Are dogs Übermensch ?

OP confirmed nonwhite subhuman

Dogs are better than jews tho

No, you dumb faggot. It shows that you as a race have enough empathy to even show animals kindness. It shows you truly are a step above niggers and mudslimes.

This

>inb4 hitler makes cow as sacred animal
>jews, christfags and muslishit get stomped by pure aryan vedas knowledge
But jews won, enjoy living in hell.

> criticizing loyal animals and the general aversion towards mindless animal cruelty
Why are you niggers so jealous of animals, particularly dogs? Is it because they are loyal? Is it because they are more civilized than you? Or is it because possible shitty behavior on their side can be explained by their animal-level intelligence, while you niggers got no excuse left?

>t. Tyrone Ortiz

"hurr loving animals that we grew up with from the stoneages which became essentialy family members is soyboy" kys.

Because dogs have been along side man since the harnessing of fire and any mongrel that looks upon mans best friend with disdain is not a man but is a soyulent faggot

Right choices were made.

The pan European bear and wolf cults probably have something to do with it

>Neanderthals and wolves have/had a special relationship
> ?
>Whites and dogs

>being sad when your dog dies is soyboy

Jew detected.

the six TRILLION!!!!!!!!

This.
>Why do dogs hate blacks so much?

subhuman detected. only humans like animals

youre not a real human bean if you hate dogs....

White people have lived with and depended on dogs for thousands of years. The whites that didn't like dogs and didn't have a connection with them died and their genetic lines ended. Dogs are interconnected with our dna, they are our family. There is no animal on earth that does as much as dogs do for humans.
Here is my best dogo. His name is Karl.

This.

This has to be bait. You literally can’t be this stupid

Makes me like him even more.

Not everyone can be sociopaths who torture animals like antifa and halfling kikes.

Oh you!

Cute doggy. What kind?

Because caring about animals is a white thing, non-whites seem to have a very hard time understanding it, you can see it often, like whenever there's a disaster and a white person saves their dog and all the non-whites get super buttmad that the white person didn't also save a bunch of non-whites.

Many non-whites just don't have a connection to the natural world and only dwell in cities. They will never understand the connection white people have with the environment or even animals like dogs.

>Dogs are interconnected with our dna
I agree with this 100%. They became an extension of us, and vice versa. The relationship that we have with our doggos is a relationship made out of respect. They really are part of us.

Bernese mountain dog/Australian shepherd. Huge, protective, smart, energetic. He is 1yr old and just under a hundred pounds.

>compassion and sympathy for defenseless animals
>cuck

You're a fucking Grinch

grow a heart shill

It's because white people have souls and and our souls have melded with those of greatest allies on this planet, the doggos. You can see the difference quite clearly in how dingoes in Australia interacted with Abos, more distant acquaintances with a few common traits rather than blood brothers or mind melded four footed doggo brothers in arms. I love my dogs.

Poo you're right, by the way I unironically like your people better than the rest of the nonwhites, I wish you the best.

this is bait yeah?