Directors that create realistic female characters

What is Mari Okada?

Anno

>tsundere
>realistic

>tsundere
>not realistic
Found the virgin.

But Laura Rola didn't even have a feminine bust.

>tsundere
>doesn't actually go dere
>is of that personality due to mental issues

yep realistic

Urasawa
Urobochi( the madoka cast really felt like they were just teens that got thrown into a game with higher stakes than they could even fathom)

Mental issues aside, Asuka is a 13 year old college graduate.

Kon

He can`t even write.

I unironically agree. Reccoa in particular.

*Block your path*

I thought we were all virgins here. Don't mistake me for one of those retards on /r9k/. I don't begrudge anyone for doing the nasty with 3DPD, it just genuinely surprises me that there are non-virgins posting on Sup Forums.

>muh adult logic
>muh cactus
>muh one sided love

Thanks for the (You) user, have a safe day.

>>tsundere
>>doesn't actually go DERE
That's not TsunDERE then.

well Anno wins by default then

Women should be in the kitchen.

My cat is tsundere but I've never met a decent woman who was actually tsundere.

Sup Forums is normalfag central. Try /jp/ if you're looking for the wizard hangout.

Would you say asuka is a ~deconstruction~ of the tsundere archetype?

Love martyrs who always get themselves killed for a man who never paid attention to them is only type of woman to ever exist?

All he writes are clingy useless women or clingy badass women that are meat shields for the men they love.

Retards.

Anno disliked Rei, asuka, and their fans. Therefore yes, but it blew up in his face and instead made him lots of money.

>Asuka is my waifu
>t.Anno
OK

Sup Forums's population about doubled in within the last one or two years. There are normalfags abound. He really is right when /jp/ is more magically inclined than Sup Forums. At this point, anyway.

No you got that one wrong buddy

I have meet people like that, I hate her but I can't deny that she is a well written character.

She's not his waifu, he had her brutally murdered and raped by albino niggas in the movie

>Sup Forums is normalfag central. Try /jp/ if you're looking for the wizard hangout.
As it should be.
Sup Forums is for anime fans.
/jp/ is for literal weeaboos.

Do tell. I want to hear your profound psychological insights.

a shit