Would you proudly display a photograph of your husband in his SS uniform?

Would you proudly display a photograph of your husband in his SS uniform?

Yes fuck the sand ninjas

Who the fuck took this picture anyways, was it Tobi because I can't think of anyone else.
You're Akatsuki now and we're taking this picture as proof just in case you betray us?

>SS
Nah, akatsuki are equivalent to Taliban or ISIS.

Would you keep a picture of your husband around where he holds up the head of a recently decapitated hostage while firing an AK-47 into the air?

Would you put your picture over his ex's face in the picture?

Yes.

Of course

My grandma did, there is nothing wrong with it.

>picture is substantially old no less
>cameras werent invented by that point as it was
>unexplained plothole ignored for sake of salad's story progression

>ss
Leddit is that way cuck

Say what.

>fuck the sand
it sounds painful

I don't like the sand.

It's coarse.

And it gets eeeverywheere.

Naruto world has a modern level of technological advancement, except when it doesn't.

Thats not an SS uniform, thats the proud uniform of the revolutionary freedom fighters led by Nagato-oniichan and the coolest guy. Sasuke and his big bro were also part of it and they are all war heros. Stop spreading fake news.

orochango

there are at least three pictures that predate that picture.

The real question is, why keep the ex picture at all. Looks like you can just cut that bit out with no issues.

Maybe the picture is only borrowed and Sasuke would be angry if he found it damaged and the most important part missing.

Why not simply take a photo of the photo, then cut out the bits you don't need?

Because the invention of cameras was retconned.

>orochango
who?

This scene is non-canon retard

NaruSakufag detected.

What moron thinks the "canon" pairing isn't retarded? She married a guy who tried to fucking kill her, and who clearly never had any interest in her. Sakura meanwhile had no interest in Naruto.
Everyone knows that narutoxsasuke is the obvious pairing, the fighting was them venting their pent up sexual urges for each other.
Sakura grows up as a cat woman.

I think you're mistaking retard-kun's affiliation. He's most likely a member of tumblr's residents known as Sasusakufags.

lol

Maybe, that's pretty fucking rad and since my husband got away with everything I could say "merely pretending" and get away with it.

>modulating chakra like you'd modulate radio waves
maybe

Is this what it looks like for a women to get cucked?

>Akatsuki Cloak
The fuck is this shit?
He didn't wear that shit at this point in the manga.

This pretty much confirms my suspicions that Boruto is being worked on by people who dislike Sakura and Sasuke, and Boruto exists purely as NaruHina wish fulfillment because they know that shit didn't get actual development in the original series.