Don't Fall For It

I have a feeling the face of the killer of the recent incident is being posted here to try and groom future incidents.

Don't fall for the trap. If you're feeling depressed or vulnerable, please seek help or talk to someone. We don't need more Americans falling prey to this sick subversion.

Here's a bunny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rdVTm1JbcE
chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/TheAntiLeadersHandbook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's another bunny. Take care of yourselves.

Very nice hoppers

bump.

This is now a bunny thread

Im getting behind this thread and throwing in some competition.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rdVTm1JbcE

whoops.

bunny: uma delicia

Rabbit, crushed garlic, rosemary, olive oil, thin potato slices, white wine...350 in the oven for 25 minutes....braised bunny...done

Behead those who insult the prophet.

>If you're feeling depressed or vulnerable, please seek help or talk to someone.
I talked about this in a previous thread. Late last year, my cousin's 15 year old kid off'd himself with a handgun that belonged to his step dad.

I agree 100% with OP. If you are feeling out of sorts, talk to an adult you trust. Feeling like ending it all is not uncommon, but also not normal.

At times people need a bit of strength they don't have. It may not be your fault for feeling down, and an adult or even someone more experienced in life may be able to help.

This applies to EVERYONE, no matter the age.

Those CIA niggers really think they're so smart, but in reality they are just Jewish pets and will be judged accordingly by God. Don't be ensnared by their falsehoods. Stay strong Sup Forums insha'Allah

Of course, if you do that, then it will automatically disqualify you from ever being able to legally purchase a gun under the new regulations the gun control crowd are now pushing. Have a blessed day in the hands of the Lord shill.

Thanks user, I was going to shoot up my campus today but after seeing that bunny I've decided life is worth living after all.

>Of course, if you do that, then it will automatically disqualify you from ever being able to legally purchase a gun
This is why you talk to parents or someone you trust NOT THE STATE. The state is not your friend.

don't derail the bun thread, faggots

honestly I'd prefer if all the unstables would simply an hero.

bump, I know the lure of the jew is strong, but we have to work harder to reach out to our fellow autists and keep them from becoming puppets. shit like this is killing our public perception.

keep up the good work op

bump. don't fall for the school shooter meme fellows.

>Sad little hopper

>shootings are false flags
>but just in case they're not, if you're feeling depressed, talk to somebody.

keep 'em comin

I fucking hate bunnies, I'm going to shoot up a school now.

Sup Forums confirmed to be evolving into a greater power

We are becoming a force to be reckoned with, & now that the lessons of compassion are bleeding into our "workspace" it is revealed that our role can be perpetual, provided we continue to be mutually helpful & self-correcting. When the whole builds up it's parts (i.e. answering harmless questions, patiently correcting an user's OC, flagging shills as well as teaching others how to identify shills, etc) you do not lose.

This has been observed by every successful military group in history.

Bump

You really overestimate the power of this place my friend.

As a rule I never underestimate everything. We played an absurd role in attacking Hillary's character. We dominated the internet with pictures of her being sick & ill, so much that normies adopted our behavior.

Sup Forums is not powerful in most conventional ways. We are powerful in that we collectively out-think & outplay all our political opponents, even if it takes time. We have affected countless people, agencies, & even governments with our autistic screeching.

Our power is in information projection, & rewriting narratives faster than the media can get it's hands on it. If you want to fully understand why we are so powerful read this. It is called the Anti-Leader's Handbook & was written by one of the most influential people you never heard of (& never will).

chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/TheAntiLeadersHandbook.html

literally half of earth's population could die tmrw and it still wouldnt unfuck the planet

>We are powerful in that we collectively out-think
We are a decentralized think tank. The only way to stop us is to flood us with stupditiy, and then the decentralized will still manage to own the conversation. This site is HUGE in traffic, and would take more then what most think to disrupt....For fucks sake, we strive on chaos. The more they attempt to stop or derail the more attuned we become to their plans.

We can take and subvert their message after that. Look at all the anti-sjw campaigns that took off because of this place....Pissyourselfforfeminism, the tidepods etc. People don't even question where these ideas come from. Gamergate pushed neets into hating the system, and created a trial run for the next step. People became truth seekers and diggers of forbidden knowledge more then before.

They fucked with our game, and we became aware that it was bigger then untruthful journalists.

Dear PSA people.

Your propaganda doesnt work here. In fact it has the opposite effect. I want you to fucking die, and I hope you get shot.