According to leftist twitter users, ever since Trump was elected, the US is an unlivable...

According to leftist twitter users, ever since Trump was elected, the US is an unlivable, war-torn hellhole where you literally have to fight for your life to survive. Except it's not.

Why are they like this?

>the US is an unlivable, war-torn hellhole where you literally have to fight for your life to survive.
Isn't this what the average Sup Forums faggot thinks about the place? Muh end days, collapse of civilization 'n all

He literally just killed 17 children in Florida last week.

I think that's just a vocal minority. Outside of the media, which is important, life here isn't all that bad.

If it was, we wouldn't be fighting to keep it from becoming a unlivable, war-torn hellhole.

Contrary to the one faggot you quoted on Twitter? You may be mentally ill, la

Praise Kek, white brother!

>Contrary to the one faggot you quoted on Twitter? You may be mentally ill, la
The fuck are you even saying?

>Why are they like this?
The President of the United States should be a role model, not a lying asshole.

sour grapes

You found some literal who on twitter and think this represent everyone who isn't a Trump dick sucker

It's called hysteria. It's a precursor of the dementia that's still to come.

Why yes. When I think of trustworthy, honest, hard working individuals I always look to politicians as a shining beacon of human exceptionalism.

You realize that 99% of the internet is very liberal, right?

Too much Harry Potter and a moral framework built on revenge fantasies

I use a couple of different social media platforms, and have quite a few friends. No one is talking about the end of days like Sup Forums is.

You're not in America, dumbass. Everyone here is on social media saying we're all going to die because Trump won't ban guns..

I don't see any evidence to support this. Do you suffer from some sort of persecution complex?

>i never colluded with russia means the same as russia never meddled in our election

you type like a complete faggot, just letting you know

There is a difference between people PREPARING for a collapse, and a bunch of leftist faggots who claim they're surviving in the most comfy country on earth.
I would like to see those idiots sent to Liberia or something.

>ugh...

I can taste the soy from here.

> Russian bot shitposting is now manipulating a US election
10/10 b8 m8

Strong argument from the Finn. Go eat a pickled herring.
It's one guy on Twitter. Also, there are plenty of threads on here every day where some Kekistani faggot claims that this is the most degenerate, fallen society of all time.

>liberals rich and poor are all on tv, the internet, and every other social platform complaining about Trump ruining not just America but the world
>literally crying impeach him everyday
Get real, this is way out of proportion to even how people reacted to Obama and he was one of the shittiest presidents ever.

I think you get your impressions about what's going on in the real world from screenshots on Sup Forums. Do you ever go outside and see how people function?

They should all move to Yemen and give the rest of us some peace and quiet.

I would hate to think what it would be like if something bad actually happened.

homo

Consider me BTFO.

>2017 have been an amazing year or video games
>also some movies as well
>a baseball team who constantly loses won the world series or whatever
>trump just so happened to be our new president as well
Coincidence? I think not.

fighting for our lives
>meanwhile in syria...
>meanwhile in yemen..
>meanwhile in libya
>meanwhile in somalia
>meanwhile in ....
fucking spoiled cunts

It's cool you are projecting the fact you live in a bubble but try walking around in America with a Maga hat in any liberal or democrat neighborhood and you will get hit by impotent rage. I commend you though for how dedicated you are to keeping your narrative.

And Obama killed 1000's in Chicago alone. Who gives a shit. We get the world we deserve.

>try walking around in America with a Maga hat in any liberal or democrat neighborhood and you will get hit by impotent rage.

I've worn my MAGA hat a few times in traffic in a very, VERY red county in a very red state

each time I've had some prius-riding cucklord get shitter shattered and try to cut me off and just generally be an asshole. TDS is real.

As long as you stay away from cities there's nothing too dangerous

> US is so good, let everyone and their mothers come live here
> We are fighting for our lives here in the US

Choose one

I know, I don't know who this English faggot is trying to kid.