The absolute state of video games in the current year

The absolute state of video games in the current year

>the state of western wh*te games

I miss when assassins creed only portrayed women as sluts and prostitutes and nothing more then filler to the story.

implying blacks can code games at all.

>they even try to destroy the best RPG ever made by based Slavs because it doesn't have niggers in it

THIS IS WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN
YOU TRY TO MAKE A HISTORICALLY ACCURATE PIECE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND TH

AND THEN YOU NEED TO INCLUDE BULLSHIT DIVERSITY QUOTAS BUT YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HISTORY HOMEWORK SO YOU
HAVE TO ADD FUCKING SUBTITLES TO EXPLAIN WHY THIS FICTIONAL YET HEAVILY HISTORY-INSPIRED PIECE OF MEDIA IS INACCURATE AND YOU NEED TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL EVEN THOUGH PRETTY MUCH NO-ONE IS LIKE "HOLY SHIT LOOK THERE'S GIRLS HERE GRRL POWER I FEEL SO IMPORTANT AND EMPOWERED NOW OH GOD LET'S BRING DOWN THE PATRIARCHY"

GAME SO WOKE OMG YASSSS

So... It portrayed women accurately?

>b-b-but what if a women of the time decided to be pregnante from a litteral ape that happen to be thousand of km from his savana ?

>It is more important to powerwash history with modern sensibilities than displaying it accurately, reflect on it, and challenge it.

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

SHILL THREAD

VIDEOGAME PUBLISHERS ADVERTISE THEIR GARBAGE GAME THROUGH MANUFACTURED CONTROVERSIES AND FALSE OUTRAGES

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

BOY THIS GAME SURE SEEMS TO BE FUCKING INFURIATINGLY INCLUSIVE, I'LL GO BUY IT TO GET AS MAD AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I'M A BIG BABY

But Sup Forums told me women “gamers” only play Zelda and Mario. Who the fuck are they catering too? Could it be that white men are actually pathetic betas desperate to seem “inclusive” in hopes of garnering female attention and boosting their attendance?

What game is this user?

what garbage of a game might it be by the way ?

Boku no blakku

you must have heard the term "soyboy" thrown around

>my niggger

>the occasional Moorish trader may very well have wandered into Bohemia now and again
>therefore, the racial makeup should be consistent with the the United States census

How do you even respond to something this stupid?

is this the Trump of vidya?

It's the education mode of AC Origins. At least the first acknowleged that their depiction isn't historically accurate.

All bohemians in kingdom come should look like pic related because it was realistic

more like hehemians

>Dark Ages
>615 years ago
WTF that's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever read

>playing western garbage

That wasn't even the most retarded thing in that sentence. The author said that he couldn't recommend the game because it didn't "challenge" the dark ages enough

>let's lie about history and make it conform to contemporary social mores. What do you mean you aren't comfortable with that? How do you know Bohemia wasn't a black ethnostate, were YOU alive in 1403? Checkmate, fascist!

1 week left till new Nep on Steam

>when your a 10,000 year old immortal individual and you get asked that question

the most interesting point is that they have to point it out in the narration
>Hey fellow gamers ! See ? We added some GUUUUUURL cuz' history is sexist !

Most retard who play this pile of shit of a serie wouldn't even noticed.

Also if there is male and female equality, why push for mixity ? I throught both side were equal

>History mode
>not real history
Hmmmmm

jesus christ

AND WHY ARE THE AUTHORITY FIGURES WHITE MALES REEEEEEEEEE

>Ub*soft
There's your problem.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is where it’s at famalam

this is gold, kek

Can’t wait. Currently finishing Nep VII. Is any of the spinoffs games worth playing?

Just play a DOOM wad that replaces enemies with migrants or feminists

The pinkies just need some colorful hair and the undead soldiers just need a turbant

Do you know where we can get a wad like that? If so; is it compatible with Brutal Doom or Project Brutality?

Just get the moonman wad.

Why not just play Postal?

Fuck women. They were breeding machines throughout history, and don't deserve any other portrayal

I know it came out last year, but you guys should play 4 Goddesses online.

Weren't the noble women educated though? Poor and otherwise no of course, but i figured money allows for schooling of even the girls

Yeah, that’s the new nep game for steam coming next week. Consoles got it first.

Probably tutored at home

/r/ the pic where Daniel Vavra debates some guy on twitter about this.

What turd game is this, whoever made it will go out of business before 2028 screen cap this

I hate this fucking picture
every time it gets posted it takes me too long to get it because i read the left one first

>yfw early 2000s were the golden age of gaming

As soon as women enter anything they ruin it completely. Such a shame.
Are people actually buying this crap?

>Lets write the history again so it fits our current views better so we can never learn from history and repeat the same mistakes again and again

preferably some sordid torture

rewriting history. this is what the communists used to do. think that tells you the "state" of the "current year".

>African kings in Constantinople on pilmigrage to Spain
Such as? BS
>We know of black Moors in Spain
BS. The few niggers were slaves of the moors (moor is a term used to muslims in Spain, they could be natives converted, arabs or berbers, none of those are black).
>Jews from the courts.
Apparently a religion change your race.
>We also know of black people in Germany
BS. Anecdotal if they were
>Silk Road in Czechia
This guy is an historian? MY ASS

WTF am I looking at?

>your

In my history lessons they taught the Moors did utilized sub-saharan african mercenaries though.

in mainland europe there's likely

>There are people who actually believe this

Anyone have screencaps of that time we turned AC: Kangz steam page into /pol?

>mercenaries
Slaves you mean. There were some slave fighters, granted, but they were nothing but slaves.

as long as they openly admit its historically completely inaccurate and full of shit, it's fine with me. it's a fucking videogame.

>There were moors in Spain so obviously the HRE was basically Compton CA

Kingdom come deliverance didnt hold back on sexism and classism thank god

Oh, you mean these?

Oh look ubisoft

So, never? Assassin's Creed was politically correct from the start. For fuck's sake, in the first game you played as a half-breed muslims assassin that portrayed the Templars as the Illuminati.

>my wife's son would love this game
fucking kek, which of you did this

It's shaping the mind of the young. And then they get their right to vote before they get a chance to actually learn the facts. Some will live their entire lives without being exposed to the truth even a single time.

Also have a look at the reveal trailer from E3

it's pretty common to portray women as having fairer skin it's not necessarily miscegenation, just for contrast reasons in shitty art mediums

The erasure of white western history really get's under my skin. It's like they want to pretend the Europe has always been a multi cultural hellsacape, and that it wasn't mono ethic for must of it's recorded history. I guess they think pweople are so dumb that they will just buy from video games and media that hey, things have always been this way. It worked in the past, clearly this new multi cultural experiment isn't the cause of all our issues, it has to be something else, these people got along fine and built western civilization. It's really insulting that (((they))) think we are this dumb.
Then there's the complete hypocrisy with leftists and nigger being super pissed off about Stan Lee having a cameo in the Black Panther movie, even though he co created the fucking character. And wankanda is a complete fiction, so it's not like they can say they are whitewashing "black history". Even though the character was created by 2 Jews with no niggers in sight.

user who posted this one deserves our highest distinction. Top quality.

>the state of western games
>meanwhile Japan keeps pumping out future classics like Nier and Mario Odyssey evey year

what have we done

Nigg-O-Vision.

This is the only game that matters right now.
Tripple Ayyy companies are on suicide watch.

The word assassin comes from muslim regions, from muslim languages.

>and then again I'm white

If they bend to the pc police and are forced to included stronk wamen and orks, I'll genocide them or mod them out.

This one was my favorite.

I actually don't mind this so long as it points out that its inaccurate and in actuality women weren't allowed to sit during these. Mainly because people do relate to themselves, and it will be discouraging and seen as "boyish" if its all guys and women wouldn't be as interested. Its appealing to basic tribalism in favor education.

I've played 20 hours in that game so far and its amazing. So many levels of awesomeness to this game, and each one pisses off the left.

Na und du bekackter türk?

What's the author's name?

Men probably respect mutts more than women.

Lmao the bit about a negro traveller impregnating a white woman in an inn, why are they so obsessed? Made me lol. even if I were trying to rewrite, say, ancient Asian history and add whites in my line wouldn't be 'what if a white shagged a chink bird and she got preggo'. Fuck me, they're mentally insane!

Don't forget everyone you talk to starts their conversation out with "Jesus Christ be Praised" or something of that sort. That certainly pisses off a lot of faggots on the left.

Nice

vidya is for children

I don't get it.

So that scene was made by a pudgy white guy from San Francisco righy?

If you like Neps then go for it.

Holy fuck, that read like I was some poor dumb fuck of a serf in some european feudal shithole and some pretentious Catholic monk came about telling me I should feel sorry for the martyrdom of Saint-Anusloosener and he came up with purely theological retort when asked why should I even give the slightest iota of a fuck about it.

Seriously, that like saying we won't talk of Pagan history in university because they infringed sins, sjw are becoming Vatican clergy tier of religious corruption and downright cult like mentality.