Dragon Ball Super Manga Only Thread

So Vegeta got MSSB?

The other thread is already about the manga, this one is pointless.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>see? Some retarded faggot copy pasted another faggot's post saying it's an anime-only thread, so it's!
No.

>obeying some retard posting old pasta
What a huge beta.

>Beta
Says the virgin

>MSSB
What? What should M stand for user?

Not him, but "Mastered." As it was stated in another topic, I am glad to see a level playing field for Goku and Vegeta. Though with the revelation of the newest transformation, as always, it will be shortlived.

Not too fond of Toriyama's Beerus wanking, though. Shit's getting stale.

Reminder that MSSB is a retarded name (it's "Completed SSB", not "mastered") and it's not a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that SSB have at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

SSB (weakened) < SSG < SSB < SSB (with explosive power)

CSSB only allows you to use the explosive power all time.

What wanking? So wait, Vegeta went Mastered SSB and Beerus casually smackec him away anyway? Well shit.

>CSSB only allows you to use the explosive power all time.
It wrecks the user's body though, or at least that's what almost happened when Goku first tried it and found he couldn't fight like that for too long.

And he can somehow fight fused Zamasu with that? What goddamn stupid writing.

Says the beta.

No, judging by the picture. He's not using mastered SSB because Vegeta still have the aura surrounding him.
Think OP can't into the story and spouting bullshit.

Fused Zamasu never was Vegetto tier you idiot. It was just a weak ass Kaio fused with a poor copy of Goku.

So U2 has a tsufruian, huh? If we discount the Kamikaze fireballs, the yardratian and the fighters already out, one of these 5 guys is a tsufruian, but which one?

I mean, Mastered was never a transformation in and of itself and always was meant to be the precursor to a higher form.
Like Mastered Super Sayain was to 2 and I presume Goku Mastered 2 before learning 3.

Wasn't Fused Zamasu weaker than base Vegito?

>Toyo finally gets to the tournament arc in the manga
>Goku is already 10x stronger than Jiren, but he's holding back so it'll seem more like a fight. Since nothing can be beyond Saiyans.
>Cabba beats Hit with one punch, muh Saiyans
>Everyone else dies offscreen in anti-climactic ways. All the "Fodder" doesn't matter
>"Vegeta, you were also 10x stronger than Jiren, you could have beaten him easily if you didn't transform for Kale to teach her how to do it"
>Tournament ends with Kale vs Goku, in an anticlimactic way.
>Goku uses Destruction against Zeno to erase him
>Goku saw Zeno create a universe once, so he replicates the technique to recreate all 100 universes that originally existed.

3/10 at least you wrote a lot

No. The text makes in inexplicably clear he's using Mastered/Completed (whichever suits your autism, faggots here need to quite sperging over asinine shit.)

>Whis: Vegeta-san, that's the same evolution that Goku-san used, isn't it? How sudden...

>Vegeta: There's nothing Kakarotto can do I can't!

>That I can't
Sorry.

Based Vegeta

>There's nothing Kakarot can do that I can't!
Staying one step behind him isn't doing you any favors, Veggie.