We Wuz Egyptians

youtube.com/watch?v=7W8-qv3m_vc

he reigned after egypt was invaded by Caucasian tribes. the original egyptians, the ones that built the great pyramids, were of african origin, as far as I know.

I was at the museum in toronto and i overheard a nog explaining to his young kids that egyptians wuz blek becuz theyz in africa. All the painted murals and carvings showed olive toned people.

>All the painted murals and carvings showed olive toned people.
Egyptians didn't think of themselves as black. they had contact with Caucasians and did think they were prettier, it's just like today. so they depicted themselves as lighter skinned in their art. Ancient Egyptians had nappy hair. They were African

WE

>t. 52 %

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

Sure they were.

Lightskinned black people do exist, and are very common in some places. Why whenever Egypt is talked about all of a sudden "black" only means pitch black?

WUZ

>as far as I know.
LOL!

See pic

Oh, yeah, buddy. Black as the ace of spades, I'm sure. Natural engineers, those Africans.

>Lightskinned black people do exist, and are very common in some places. Why whenever Egypt is talked about all of a sudden "black" only means pitch black?
LOL!

WE
WUZ
WHITE PEOPLES TOO!

Why do lightskinned blacks and black diversity trigger whites so much. They are the ones who pushed the one drop rule?

>lightskinned black people do exist
Oh, you mean in places like America? Where they're 15-30% white on average?

My question is simple. Why under normal circumstances people like TI and will Smith considered "black", but when talking about ancient Egypt the definition of black is changed to simply mean pitch black, pure congoids?

>Why do lightskinned blacks and black diversity trigger whites so much. They are the ones who pushed the one drop rule?
WE
WUZ
PRINCES!

Hey look another Communist shill that is 90% of Sup Forums now because you so so so so scared of the truth, haha. Here have some more info

that pic Looks most like the asian to me

Because we are talking about ancient Africa. Black people were unknown to most of the world till Ethiopians managed to make contact with Ancient Egypt, who then enslaved them for cheep labor, and their recourses. Hell, do to this, today native Ethiopians have admixtures with Caucasians, and enough so to aperntly get them put into the same category as whites in some data.

Also, if someone has it, post the pic of that one Pharo’s Sandels, they show Asian people(Mesopotamians) and Africans(black skinned people with afros). The key to it is, along with the arrows, points to the, like eight great enemies of Egypt, and their enslavement/destruction, as the pharaoh trode upon them every time he wore the sandels.

I'm simply saying why isn't there a concrete definition of "black" why does it change depending onn argument. If Steph Curry and TI are black than so are the vast majority of ethnic Egyptians, if we are being logically consistent.

i still think ancient egyptians were semites/arabs/levantines or whatever the fuck those desert people are called

Empires.

Why is it when a moslem does a terror attack, it’s reported as being done by a Asian in the U.K, and a middle easterner in the U.S?

Different standards. To be truly honest, up till the fucking gang culture hit the blacks in the U.S, race was truly skin deep just as mlk said, as most blacks are 30-60%white. With gang culture, and recent african immigrants pouring into the U.S, blacks are truly African again, and not just dark skinned Americans.

>"Muh gang culture"

You must be a kike to push the narrative of being a docile pacifist as an American trait. Americans have always been relatively violent and criminally inclined. The crime rates for whites have also gone up since the 70's, are they too now more african?

Because a caucasian with a tan is not a negro.

What's the difference between someone with white and black blood in the US vs one in Egypt. Why is the one in the US "black" while the one in Egypt is not?

KANGZ!

FINALLY! Blacks are being replaced with gingers

>lets show a pic of two niggers do discredit whiteness

That doesn't answer the question of why one is considered "black" while the other is not even though both have black and Caucasian genetics.