Varnashrama Dharma

You can not INTO KSHATRIYA DHARMA unless you understand the complete nature of God

Stop spam.

Stfu

so whats your goal here?

are you just a big fan of the gita?

My duty is to teach you on how to lead the society.
For that you need to understand that with the higher form of life that you are now occupying comes a higher RESPONSIBILITY

I’m a Brahmana by nature, and my duty is to teach.

Slide threads.

Get Sup Forums into endless pointless arguments and screaming matches to end its effectiveness as a political platform - but they cant shut it down because the FBI want to keep it open.

IGNORE and report these retarded threads.

You spam these threads 24/7 and aren't even a fucking Hindu; get the fuck out and go back to being a christcuck, nobody likes (you).

Yes, my political platform is to remove idiots like you from being in charge lil pussy

Your opinion means jack shit

As a matter of fact, thanks for paying some attention to my message

What caste and gothra are you?

>Yes, my political platform is to remove idiots like you from being in charge lil pussy
can you elaborate on this? Because if you are quoting vetas I would think this would lead to negative karma. Also why post here? wouldnt you be able to reach more receptive people on a site like Instagram?

I get it but this ONE time I'm choosing to interact because I want to understand. I'm completely open to alternative opinions. I have no ideology or political beliefs because I understand they are methods of control through indoctrination.

He can't teach you anything about Hinduism because he's just a white boy hare krishna faggot.

ah.. yeah. he hasn't come back either.

“I have no ideology or political beliefs because I understand they are methods of control through indoctrination.”

My son, listen up. Explain to me , under what/which grounds can you make this absolute statement ?
How can you possibly claim this ?
Are you some kind of Supreme Impartial Being ?

>methods of control through indoctrination
That's exactly what semitic religion is, and ISKCON falls squarely within that tradition because it's just "braise jeebus aka krsna". You're not even Hindus.

>are you some kind of supreme impartial being
Yes.

Bodhi gtfo. You so stupid you think you’re God.

>he's so stupid he believes what other people say about imaginary sky kangz

Look it this way.
You believe what other people say about your mother. Know the truth, I’m actually your father. I was a truck driver.

Bodhi, Shivaji can suck Krishna’s dick

(you)

No, we don't want to worship the demiurge nor the archons, go away

And who the f are you ?