Brainstorm thread

Hello fellow Sup Forumsacks.

Im a FUCKING LEAF but I'm watching whats going on in the USA very closely concering the 'gun-control' debate i.e. the carefully executed psy-op using children as talking heads.

Its clear what theyre trying to do.

The Ar-15 is a cheap and accessible rifle, that is effective at what it does, and gives every single American the power to defend themselves at a reasonable cost.

Thats why they hate it.

Right now, the gun lobby and hobby crowd are sitting ducks. Nothing is being done to counter the propaganda.

Lets brainstorm some ideas - how can we fight back (we as in all Sup Forumsacks regardless if youre burgers or not - their fight is our fight as well)

I truly believe in the gravity of this situation. I'm 100% ideologically opposed to gun-control.

So lets hear it friends - any dank ideas for ;

1) soundbite phrases with poignant effect

2) rallying symbol? rallying slogan?

3) effective imagery i.e. Pink Guns (fags with guns -- use the left against itself. Stories of minorities using firearms to defend themselves and their children)

All ideas welcome.

And remember, IGNORE SHILL THREADS.

IGNORE SHILL POSTS.

They are actively trying to slide discussion and organization here. Sup Forums is being systematically targeted to curb its political effectiveness.

Have a good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls
cnbc.com/2018/02/20/trump-signs-a-memo-telling-attorney-general-sessions-to-ban-devices-that-turn-weapons-into-machine-guns.html
archive.is/jI5MD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't understand, user. Americans will NEVER give up their guns. Our country came into existence because of our armed men, it's baked into our DNA.

There is no gun control debate. Gun control in the US died in '94 when the retarded gun grabbers turned the gun they were trying to ban into the most popular rifle in the country.

The only people who still support gun control are brainwashed liberal arts students, septuagenarian democrats, and foreigners.

I'm totally aware of the impossible task of actually confiscating the tens of millions of AR-15s in the USA.

The scary part is them creating an infrastructure through which, three generations from now, it has become to convoluted to acquire semi auto sporting rifles, that they no longer are being produced or purchased.

Example: Convoluted licensing and background check system like in Canada - less people buying due to complexity, price rises, pricing many out, creating a feedback loop where the firearm hobby is greatly reduced to the most dedicated. Thats how Canada works.

Theres an entire generation of high school students being manipulated into being turned into anti-gun voters.

I agree with this post. I'm a tiny, weak, faggy little soyboy but I learned to firearm safety and operation from my dad when I was like, 8. Americans cannot be separated from their guns. God bless this beautiful country.

if your a canadian i would suggest:
get a legal licence (a PAL) or firearms acquisition licence
its not hard, its ussually less then 150$, one day course, that you have to be retarded to fail

then go out and buy yourself a very nice sks and a moisin nagant ,,, get both for less then 500 ,,,, you can buy 14000 rounds of ammo for another 600$

set for life for SHTF scenario
simple cheap effective
whole thing will cost you less then 2000 (including a simple gunsafe)
all legal
oh and btw, go to range once a month for three hours, stay in shape

dude
its not fucking that hard to get a firearm in canada

have you even tried??

Yes. Did you see the OP pic?

Anyway, what Im saying is, the government here knows it cant stop guns, but they use a pain i nthe ass licensing and training system along with registration of Restricteds/ gun club memberships to discourage people from getting into the hobby.

That's OK but it's degenerate that an underage fag can legally buy a foken assault rifle. It's literally africa tier country.

>Theres an entire generation of high school students being manipulated into being turned into anti-gun voters.

lol. no

If youre poor and need a firearm just in case - there are a variety of effective and cheap pump action shotguns on the market.

Many of them are Turkish made, and I personally dont buy Roach guns, but I wont tell someone not to if its all they can afford.

SKS are good too, but theyre the type of rifle thats you get what you pay for. Heavy, clunky, slow to reload, not particularly accurate.

The congress is Republican controlled and thus owned by the NRA. When the Democrats get back in with enough of a majority they will pass proper federal gun laws. It won’t be that long in the US, it never is.

In the meantime US states will continue to tighten their gun laws. The states that are relevant need licenses and other measures already.

>underage fag can legally buy
There are laws against anyone under the age of 18 owning a firearm. Owning an "assault" weapon requires specific permits, and again, you must be over 18. AR-15 is not an assault rifle. It does not have select fire.

Google our laws. I don't expect foreign cucks to understand them. But you should if you would like to engage in an intelligent discussion. My problem is that it is not an intelligent discussion

tl:dr you are retarded.

You're not paying attention if you don't see how the Left is trying to persuade the young vote against guns.

1 in 5 candian household owns a firearm seems to me its not really that hard. I personally dont want to live in a country where people are wandering around with pistols concealed on them in public. I think firearms are dangerous tools, that can kill people, and its perfectly reasonable for the government to expect a citizen who wishes to own one to pass a simple course and prove they can store it safely.

its really not that bad. The whole "candians cant get a rifle meme is bullshit". No you cant just walk into local pawnshop and buy a revolver, and thats not a bad thing.

Trying and failing.

The millenials are easily the most pro-gun generation of the last century.

>giving money to Israel to buy their weapons.

Nice post rabbi

>IGNORE SHILL THREADS.

>MAKES A SHILL THREAD

a fucking leaf.

How is this a shill thread....

So if the Millenials are mostly gun-pro, that means the left will not stop trying; therefore, you shouldn't roll over so easy and deny it like you did with Leaf.
That is all. Don't aid the Left with your shit attitude.

Idk, I wouldn’t comply with any gun control laws. I know very few who would

dude my grandfather was a trapper, he owned two lines (or rather leased) in northern BC, two of my brothers are registered trappers (its a requirement to have a PAL) ... though they dont trap, we sub lease the lines to a guy who does trap

when we cleaned out grandpas cabins after he passed away we found dozens of revolvers, shotguns and rifles, and thousands of rounds of ammo. Most of it was old and rusty, and was turned over to RC's for destruction. Some of the nice pieces were kept by my older brothers, some are actually valuaable, like a sniper version of lee enfield (my grandfather landed on juno beach)
i used ot have PAL, but when my oldest son was born i removed all firearms (only had two) from our home and gave them to my brother (who is a bachelor). If you had little boys you would understand.
My home has never been brokeninto, i live in small town canada, its pretty much mayberry around here, no nogs, no gangs, very little crime

tldr: dont need a firearm, more concerned about my children hurting themselves then a home invader

What shit attitude? We've been winning this war for decades. About the only thing holding us back from repealing federal gun laws are old fudds that refuse to die.

The best thing to happen to america would be a reform in their schooling system. The leftists wont be able to brainwash newer generation that way.

Youre a fag man.

Theres zero reason you couldnt just keep your guns in a heavy safe that your kids could never get into.

Wasted opportunity to teach the next generation about firearms safety, and their cultural value.

canadian mods are the worst

if you need to brainstorm how to kill people then you might as well just kill yourself. I have studied war and weaponry in my spare time. Suggestions? Stockpile poisons, ammo, guns, lighters, and make lots of friends you can trust. When shit goes down you can trade toothpaste and shit for ammo.

As far as killing people goes, poisoning them is your best bet, offer them free food and lace it with rat poison then loot their camp as you slit their throats.

Improvise, be smart! Remember, the life of a bandit is a lonely one.

See that’s the funny thing. The govt doesn’t control free market pricing except through taxation. And scotus has already knocked down taxing any aspect of shooting a gun to the point that it’s financially restrictive to participate. That would be infringement

Replace ‘guns’ with another word whenever it’s gun grabber quotes.

CNN is parading (((former gun owner, enough is enough))) just for you goy.

do you like the tavor? is it easy to work with?

been eyeing one for a while.

>offer them free food and lace it with rat poison then loot their camp as you slit their throats.

Real life is not a hollywood post apocalyptic movie. People survive best by cooperating. You kill people, it'll bite you in the ass and people would get revenge. That's why the shittiest countries are ruled by thugs.

WTF

No one is talking about killing anyone.

Stop agitating you fucking loser cop.

Yeah. A bit awkward weight distribution, but you get used to it.

Mine is an Israeli made though. Not sure if the /IWI USA ones are just as good.

Theyre 2MOA rifles.

They work.

Obviously an AR is a simpler choice, but being in Canada, they are more 'controlled' than other semi-autos so a lot of us opt for more expensive options, but ones we can actually bring out into the woods.

Tavor is shit
AUG came first and is still better
The onlt good israeli weapons are stolen designs like Jericho and Galil

my father taught me, when i was twelve, took me almost weekend on summer, to connaught range, a huge military rifle range outside ottawa, he was a member of National Defence HQ RA, (he was officer in navy)
he also never kept firearms in the house when we were children (he did when we adults)
I learned to shoot from some of the best snipers in the world (not that im very good at it) I used to go the commonwealth shoots, and military competition. The olympic is for amateurs, its the pros who show up at these shoots. Im not lying at all, I learned from gurkas, SAS, even had a lesson from a SWAT team member from hongkong.
Unfortunately i was never very good at it, because i have terrible eyesight, two of my brothers however are fucking awesome.

call me a fag all you want. I have little kids under welve, i dont want them to hurt themselves. When the time comes I will take them hunting and to the range. In meantime, my firearms are stored away from my home. (btw my father always stored his firearms at the range .... what was he a pussy too!)

I live in small town canada dude... not fucking chicongo!

>not owning the best rifle in the world
>KALASHNIKOV WITH NO FUCKING RECOIL
pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

You sound like a americanized ass licker. Americans can fight their own battles without the help of some icechink with no body hair. Leave it to a genius like you to discuss battle plans on a social media website flooded with trolls, fbi, fags, and 14 yr olds.

USA and their patriots can handle their own fights. Why should you, an alien foreigner get involved? As far as I'm concerned you are the fucking shill.

All you fags hyperventilating about guns being taking away are retarded, the moment it starts, the moment usa turns into a blood soaked battle field. And when that happens THEN we can help the americans.

Stop interfering in their politics, it's none of your business. Plus you sound young and naive. I hope some spooks black bag you and feed you a lead poutine.

You know who is to blame for the increase of school shootings?

AR15. com

Those neocon retards took tons of time and effort to incorporate liberals into the gun buyinh culture, literally convincing mentally unstable people to buy and train with firearms, and less than a decade later the fruit of their stupidity spills forth.

I don't see why anyone you just can't stop for one SECOND AND THINK OF THE SHILLDREN!??

lol arfcom has more gun grabbers than Sup Forums.

It's probably the least pro-gun gun related website on the internet.

>pink guns
Always been a go-to for women and fags.

Yes

A bunch of liberal retards, they fuckef the gun culture with their faggoty color coding rail guard queer girly shit and liberal arming movement

>of the funs in the pic, only the sub-2000 is legal in my country

NOT FAIR

Better than nothing Spaniard-bro

What do you expect from a couple of liberal New Yorkers swindling people for cash?

But seriously lets think about of those poor poor shilldren.

If we can save the life of just one... it will all of been worth it.

Nice.

>Shills be like “Gun banning can’t happen in USA, give up on countering the narrative.”

>If you had little boys you would understand.
If you were a real parent, you would teach your kids about firearms and the respect they deserve, not hide them away as taboo. You fail your children that way. I have kids, and has only pushed me further to dispel the magic behind them. Its the real fucking world, not Grand Theft Auto. There is no continue button, and there is no way to reel a bullet back to the chamber.

go be fucking retarded somewhere else.

I may be a fag but this makes me want to vom.

Im telling you man, cubans need to be gassed asap

yea i gotta test one out. pretty much every person who i spoke with comments that "it works"/"its dependable."

i know its dumb to judge something on aesthetics but they look so HSLD.

You can get a Cetme for "hunting", it's a good enought weapon, trust me

Fitting ID color

bro, what kinda carry laws you got over there?

It might be baked into YOUR DNA, but not the DNA of imported migrants, refugees and border-crossers. These people have the mentality of runners, more often than not. Conflict-avoidant.

You are a shitty dad. You browse here, so you know that your government is trying to flood your country with as much filth as possible, while actively encouraging perverts already in your country. You just said you have two sons. So, rather than be prepared for dealing with threats, you have your means of defending your children away.

Easiest way if you are in the US, become a member of the NRA and let them do the work.

>Civilian SIG
>Tavor
>Leltec
Oh you meme lord.
MAGA hat for a leaf...
There is no more hope for a national pride in Canada?

Chicongo wasn't always the shithole it is now. Your area may not be nice forever. Also, you start to teach your kids when they're 5 or 6, not 12, you fucking faggot.

How come? Some kind of loophole?
7.62/5.56 NATO are considered war ammunition and completely illegal.
.308 WIN may be used in bolt/lever/other manual action rifles.
CETME is 7.62 NATO, and semi/full-auto. Even if you made it manual only, it's still not .308.

No such thing as CCW or open carry for the average civilian. You can if you have one of these licenses, reserved for special people:
>A: police and similar government forces.
>B: politicians and business owners who have a high probability of being assaulted. Recipients are hand-picked; you may have been assaulted at gun-point several times and still not get it, depends on who you know, connections, etc.
>C: private security and other similar forces.

No there isnt.

I'm a third-gen Greek/Armenian immigrant.

What the fuck is Canadian pride? I cry for the white Canadians whos families have been here generations upon generations.

They were sold out to PC causes and a wave of third world immigrants.

I believe in my ethnic identity and a fraternity with other European and eastern Christians.

Best I can hope for.

>PS - Thanks for the sweet Swiss-tech rifle Swissbros.

Just let retards scream like retards we are keeping our guns anyways

is that Famas?

QUICK EVERYONE, run out and buy some accessories for your guns, especially bump stocks and binary triggers!!!
hahaha, these fucking assholes.

cnbc.com/2018/02/20/trump-signs-a-memo-telling-attorney-general-sessions-to-ban-devices-that-turn-weapons-into-machine-guns.html

archive.is/jI5MD

just updated the article, yup - bumpstocks.

President Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he has recommended that "bump stocks," or devices used to make semi-automatic weapons capable of firing hundreds of rounds per minute, be banned.

Trump said he has signed a memorandum recommending that Attorney General Jeff Sessions declare that bump stocks are illegal.

The gunman who killed 58 people and wounded hundreds of others in Las Vegas in October had at least 12 rifles fitted with bump stocks, authorities have said.

This story is developing. Please check back for updates.

All those posters saying you don’t need to do anything. Moments later, they’re planning bans.