Watch a random Japanese live action

>watch a random Japanese live action

>they still talk like anime characters

I thought nips didn't talk like this outside of anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY&t=3m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have had a Japanese student come and live with me for a few weeks. Nice kid.

One day his teacher and classmate came for dinner (both female and Japanese) and they literally acted like anime characters.

To put it simply, the "ehhh?" joke is actually really accurate.

They liked poutine.

Talking bout how life is like anime is Sup Forums

When you're mutated by radiation and socially conditioned to paranoia about nuclear attack, you tend to act a fucking clown.

What did you watch?
The only two decent J-drama I can think of are Hanzawa Naoki and Densha Otoko, and I don't remember being all too much reminded of anime-Japanese in those.

i liked blue blazes

ok

Well yeah. Japanese people tend to speak Japanese. What did you expect?

He's dumb. His expectations/perceptions are rooted in amazing levels of fucktardery.

I did too, but that shouldn't count as it was a manga first.

>They liked poutine.
Is this a lewd euphemism or did you actually just take them out for poutine

People from sitcoms sound more like people from Family Guy and the Simpsons than they do real people no?

I've seen some as well, it depends on the target audience. Nipponese does sound very different when it's supposed to be more serious and I don't like it one bit.

Most scripted speech in general doesn't sound very natural unless it's explicitly designed to, and even then it's hit-or-miss most of the time.

I work for a Japanese company so there's a lot of people speaking moon during the day. It's so drastically different from what most anime sounds like it sometime doesn't even seem like the same language.

>3dpd
why?

that's an honorary anime

What the hell is poutine?

Philistine.

Plus a lot of anime tend to drop the polite stem to words which if spoken like that in an ordinary Japanese conversation would cause you to receive several awkward glares.

I wear my shoes in the house, don't know what poutine is, and my milk doesn't come in bags. But at least I live in the greatest country in the world.

Nobody cares leaf.

did you take them out for timmies and a leafs game too? cuck!

>poutine
Fuck off leaf

We are Canadian. We made them poutine.

Also French Toast with Maple Syrup which was even more popular.

French fries covered in gravy with cheese curds.

It is delicious.

I'm sure you made cheese curds from scratch and didn't just use Kraft Tex Mex ® shredded cheese.

Fuck off.

Namibia?

Yep, all legit.

One does not simply make Poutine and not make the best Poutine humanly possible. It would be a waste.

>Most scripted speech in general doesn't sound very natural
I disagree. More often than not real life sounds like bad acting
youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY&t=3m57s

montrealfags please leaf

Root vegetable salad with cottage cheese and beef vinaigrette dressing.

If you ever meet someone that sounds like a character from a live action piece of fiction that wasn't very much "Tarantinoed" there's probably something very wrong with them.

He got memed by DJT

Was the teacher a single 25-year-old?

>which if spoken like that in an ordinary Japanese conversation would cause you to receive several awkward glares
Just no. You don't know what you're talking about.

Good God, formal speech sounds differently than informal speech?!
Stop the presses!

Nope, 29. But close enough I suppose? She was nice, didn't like our dog however.

>ordinary
define ordinary

Did you ask because you thought you knew that teacher?

No, I asked because that's what female teachers are like in anime.