Netherlands Yes!

The Netherlands reaping the rewards of its diversity!

Any guesses as to who is undermining the state?

No surprise

russian hacker bots

The eternal Indo will save us.

test

>morrocan gangs
This isn't new. btw is MDMA good?

To be fair, Russian Hacker Bots™ do are the source of all the world's ills.

Yes but fags underestimate how unhealthy it is.

Something about neurotoxicity I heard. They don't take enough time to recover, do they?

If I remember correctly MDMA is not that toxic, but very common problems are missing a nights sleep, not eating enough, dehydration and also often the added shit chemicals dealers add to save money.
People who do it often never have a /fit/ body.

Oh no.
Wait a minute... this isn't new!
Is this an article from 2004 or something?

It's been happening forever, but they still treat it like it's a surprising new development.

It's because they pushed out all the white people.
used to go to a coffeeshop and it was owned and run by whites, now all of them are turks or morrocans.
The government just systematically closed down the white shops and let them reopen with arab owners and staff.
We've destroyed this country and have only ourselves (and jews) to blame

The production of MDMA is also unusually hard on the environment. They have to distill the safrole from the roots of sassafras trees. In order to do that, they cut down trees that are several hundred years old, just to extract a few roots from the base.

The Netherlands is a paradise lost. It was the only country that treated its citizens like adults. But then they decided that they had to virtue signal to the rest of the world, and the cultural and social bonds that held Dutch society together were destroyed.

And why the fuck would someone even take it in the first place? The same thing goes for muh LSD microdosing. Sure, that's why the CIA liked it so much. I'm so tired of degenerate druggies, grow a fucking pair you subhuman braindead cocksuckers. A fucking brazilian has to remind you of the drug jew, fucking hell

I'm nearly 40 and I can tell you without a single doubt in my mind that the government has been busy destroying this country since the 80s.
The only thing I hate more than immigrants, and jews is our elected officials.

I feel for you, man. If it makes you feel any better, my country is in the midst of being destroyed as well. Pic related is a journalist trying to give even greater control to corporations, and claiming the moral high ground while doing so. This is what passes as reasonable in my country these days.

Trekt ons niet in twijfel, plebs!!!!!

BAUDET ON POLITIEK24 NOW

GET IN HERE FAGITS

You're welcome. Remember not to throw us in on the day of the bog.

Once they take away your guns it'll all be over for you, I feel bad for the USA, it's like watching the western world commit collective suicide

Because its fun you lifeless robot.

Occasionally using Intellectually stimulating drugs such as LSD, DMT, or Psilocybin mushrooms are not degenerate in my opinion. Addiction to these things becomes just as degenerate as the use of drugs such as Heroine.

Holy shit, Baudet just tore Ollongren a new one. She won't be sitting down for three weeks after this spanking.

Oh cherry pie, what will you do to get the people riled up today?

So is rape, but that doesn't make it right.

Does that last name ring?

Holland has always been a big druggo country, not sure why this comes as a revelation.
>Something about neurotoxicity I heard. They don't take enough time to recover, do they?
MDMA is neurotoxic but there's a whole variety of things you can do to reduce (or increase) the neurotoxicity. For example,
>redosing during the same session increases neurotoxicity
>there are vitamins and minerals you can take pre/peri/post to reduce neurotoxicity as much as feasibly possible.
Do your research and tread carefully. The less MDMA you ever take over the course of your life, the better

Reminder that russian shills obfuscate their rampant shilling on Sup Forums by any means necessary

Oh shit!

Half true, they can use the wood from the tree as well, but the roots are higher concentrations.

wat een kankervergelijking

you must be beyond retarded to make that comparison

they point the article is making that there is no more rule of law.
i think.

Pol should compile lists of jews in media, academia, business, etc. Guys like andy here are just dumb enough to admit to being jewish on their wiki, many don't and blend in as white. Plus, if a guy like this edited his wiki, how would we show normies this dude is jewish?

>Pol
It's Sup Forums you moron

So the european mexico?

This has always been the case, not even news

Netherlands Double Yes!!

>The Netherlands reaping the rewards of its diversity!
Yay!
>Any guesses as to who is undermining the state?
It's mostly local governments and the police force that are affected. The state itself (what we call 'Rijksoverheid', say your federal government) is a lot harder to undermine and infiltrate.

The reason the cannabis trade is so out of hand and out of control is because the system named in that clip, 'gedoogbeleid', is utterly retarded. Decriminalising (not formally legal, but not getting into that) the sale and consumtion of a commodity while keeping wholesale distribution and production entirely illegal can only lead to a huge black market and inflated prices. It creates side effects that are easily predicted but impossible to prevent as well.. All that money has to go somewhere, and is often laundered via real estate transactions, shady investments and what not. That's where the local government tends to be at a real risk of being pressured or seduced by the wrong kind of people offering the right price.

With respect to the whole Moroccans getting involved in MDMA production, I find it doubtful. They're probably involved, but Moroccan gangs (or at least organisations that are made up of siginificant portions of Moroccans) are mostly notorious for getting heavily involved in the cocaine trade.. Forget that the Netherlands is the main international production hub for MDMA, that shit is peanuts. We've been a European main import hub (Rotterdam) for cocaine coming in from South America for the longest time. Antwerp, Belgium is now taking a larger share I believe, but there's quite a bit of overlap in those Moroccan networks in the border areas of the low countries. Cocaine. THAT is where you see automatic gunfire in the streets and bombings.

tl;dr
ITS FINE EVERYBODY IS FINE, THIS COUNTRY IS SWELL AND TOLERANT

>Moroccan immigrants
>arrested
In this day and age? That can't be right...
>2011
That makes more sense.

>women and girls increasingly

But still nowhere near the rates as males, and it's worthwhile to bear in mind that we're mostly talking about younger generations born and raised here. Their (grand)parents, while not necessarily the greatest contributers to societies net benefit, are statistically FAR less likely to be criminals.. Crime rates among young urban males with Moroccan backgrounds are utterly staggering.

So much change. So little time.

>yfw Netherlands is 70% Dutch

Huffington Post reminds us that it isn't the Morrocans' faults for being criminals.

The interview is a gold mine.
Or salt mine.

I'm pretty sure some group of Dutch chemists cracked a new way to produce MDMA with unregulated precursors or something, which is why they dominate production now. Nothing to do with nigs and their crime sprees that's for damn sure.

pille slikke LEKKAAAH!

Welcome to the brotherhood clogs.

>Moroccan boys fail in schools

This is a fact. It's also a fact that their sisters tend to excel (because teenagers that are not allowed out of the house have plenty of time to study, basically), so it's probably not racism that's at play here.

>I am looked at as below
>Lower class citizens
>uneducated germ
>parasite
>infecting this country
>rung of the ladder

Wew. That girl has issues, and again I doubt it's the rampant racism in our society that's at the root.

Hé Japanimatie maak meer videos

The Netherlands is 'Little Israel'

sjineze tekenfilmpjes!

Inb4 cartels in the netherlands

Anyone who doesn't know it's the CIA, Brits/Globalists that have kept Africa under, destroyed Latin America and are now in the process of transferring Europe's wealth to Asia and turn Europe into another third world shithole they can exploit doesn't know anything. Master race asians incoming

The cause of this is degenerating morals and traditions because of the parliament effectively making our constitutional monarchy a republic.
Parliament (1e en 2e kamer) should be abolished and Willem-Alexander should be an Absolute Monarch.

>tfw when tried ecstasy three times in my life but never got more than a slight tingling in my head

>Barbara van GTST links

Better than a narc-state.

Gigantic bullshit

Peak libertarian utopia. I think it's ba s ed.

Plaatje ben ik als ik Mark Rutte ben en een meid zie met aardige tieten in een sjinees tekenfilmpje.

From what I understand production here doesn't necessarily happen in different ways than elsewhere in the world, it's just that there's a lot more experience with the process and knowledge on how to create a proper product.. When house music and XTC blew up in the late 80s and early 90s the Netherlands and Rotterdam especially were at the core of that. That's probably still what's at work. Be the first, be the best.. Reputation might have something to do with it as well. Despite all the memes about rat poison in XTC pills, it's actually extremely rare to fund polluted pills in this country. 95% of what gets turned it at testing centres (we can have our illegal drugs tested legally without fear of prosecution) is just MDMA with filler and colorants to press it into happy colored tablets.. The rare times that there IS a bad batch, it actually tends to make headlines because it's so uncommon. From what I understand, Dutch pills were (and probably are) in high demand on the dark-webs.

>mokers run drug gangs
imagun moi shokkk
I'm woke to the JQ and it's clear as day in the US and world history, but I've had a hard time finding structural merchant influence over here. You have the odd politician here and there and Geert's Israel connection is pretty shady but do they control universities and stuff like in the US? Any dutchbro more in the know?

>tfw rarely took less than three in one setting

In high doses MDMA does a hell of a lot more than slight tingling.. Not all good things, needless to say.

It's also insanely carcinogenic.

Tell us your MDMA-stories, user.

>I'm woke to the JQ

Zeg aub dat je miemt.

Safrole can be made synthetically, but no companies want to put up with the regulations involved as safrole is scheduled almost worldwide.
MDMA could be made very cheaply, if it were legal.

And cocaine practically makes itself. Coca-Cola extracts cocaine from all the coca it uses. This amounts to billions of dollars in cocaine a year as they are by far the greatest producer. This cocaine is diverted into medicine, and any remaining is stockpiled for elites or used by said elites.

>De jodenvraag is een miem
Hallo nieuwflikker

>Any guess as to who is undermining the state?
Is it the Zoroastrians?

Yes. Damned persians and their religion!

Just got out of a suspension, huh?

>Al die kutshit in het Nederlands vertalen
Cringe

Whiter than you, Tyrone.

This is what retards fail to realize about (((legal immigration)))...

The immigrants themselves might be alright, but their 15 fucking kids that they have all grow up to be SJW, antiwhite thugs and criminals.

True.

I don't follow Dutch politics, don't even watch TV. Are we going to make it or is it too late?

How has the whole fent crisis affected MDMA there? I heard there were advisories to tourists to avoid shit because of it.

>Hij gebruikt liever Angelsaksisch dan het glorieuze Nederlands
Nee jij

hoe zit t in nederland dan

Why doesn't Huffgas do interviews like this with the remainders of slaughtered white family farms in SA if they're so devoted to stamping out racism.

>a literal papist
Nah.

We might make it, but there's no party that's in favour of giving the King more power.
Thinking of starting my own party though.

Nieuwflikker, loer meer.

Dat zei ik niet

:')

Kut wat mis ik de /polder/draden
Ik wil onze huiscanadees weer vinden. Heeft iemand nog pannenkoeken?

Well, the love and the euphoria associated with MDMA are well known effects I assume. Less known is that in higher doses, and lord knows you can take some seriously high doses, it leads to minor hallucinations and rather major dilusions at times. There are countless similar reports of people that see minor things like glasses on people not wearing glasses and fences where there are none. I myself remember a particularly ornate dark green painted wrought iron looking specimen smack right in the middle of a bicycle path on the island of Terschelling that I rationally knew not to be there, but could not stop seeing there nonetheless. What's also funny is due to the inherent confusion present in groups on high doses of MDMA is that these delusions tend to be shared, or can be inspired by other people talking about similar delusions. Trains (just lights from distand buildings through the trees probably, in retrospect) witnesses by me and most of my friends that same night in Terschelling were a fun one (Terschelling is some 30km wide and lacks a train track)..

Another good example of the outright confusion MDMA can cause is when I wandered after my friends through some bushes, got off the trail, walked into a small canal and took a few full seconds to realise that I was standing almost up to my waist in water... 'Hmmm.. There is stuff dripping from my arm, I dropped a bit, and I am cold...'

protip if one was ever inclined: Don't take MDMA at huge raves and shit. Those are euphoric and fun enough in their own right (or not, in which case you really should save yourself the cost of buying tickets). Take it in homey settings, or better yet areas in which you can just wander off without causing too much alarm to people. Parks, forests, recreational homes. Expect to get lost if you're not extremely familiar with the area though.

>grow up to be SJW

The one thing you don't have to worry about is Moroccan males growing up as SJWs, to be honest. They're a lot of things, but not that.

I mean they say dutch are racist and stuff. But is race realism a thing here?

I feel like I want to speak about the Jew and race but I think I will either be arrested or stabbed by a Moroccan.

Are there public figures that are becoming more radical and speaking out on the real issues like race since Trump won?

I know in the US there is the Alt-Right and the warski live debates etc.

It's too late for a peaceful resolution.
Europe/the West will burn again in a few decades, all at the hands of the same people who were responsible for WW1 and WW2.
Prepare yourselves accordingly.

Going to Amersterdam in 3 weeks.Any hidden gems I should visit besides the most know stuff? Also how much is a pro in Red Light? Its it by time or until the service is done?

>shit ipv schijt
>gebruikt cringe ipv een nederlands synoniem
Zie het plaatje, m'n vrind.

Absoluut ja. Niet eens een hele goeie miem.. Een behoorlijk belegen miem, kan je wel zeggen.

slechte paal

Maak er dan een

The eternal Parthian...

Exactly.
A Nordic drug pushing house breaker has a statistically higher chance (by about 90% - it's as simple as comparing FBI racially divided crime stats which I've got if any pedant want to be arses) of producing children that are productive members of society than a shitholers children.

>Netherlands
>Name country after the abyss
>Surprised when God forsakes it

Ik gebruik Nederlands hoe ik wil, vriend. Ik voel niet de behoefte om al die gaye pol-lingo letterlijk te vertalen, want dat is
>cringe