Europe is cu-

>europe is cu-

Other urls found in this thread:

etsg.org/ETSG2013/Papers/042.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America was a mistake

What's the methodology?

>US
>not the most culturally diverse country on the planet by orders of magnitude with millions of people in hundreds of different ethnic groups

Great information as always OP

How the fuck do you measure cultural diversity?
Like, if someone enjoys pineapple on pizza, does that count as adding diversity to the group, or does that guy just have shit taste? What is the threshold where different becomes diverse?

what is the metric for "culture of diversity"?

Russiacucks do drive-by thread postings that never make any sense.

>Brazil
>totally not diverse
SAGE this bullshill thread

What makes you think Brazil is culturally diverse?

>Macedonia
>most culturally diverse in Europe

hey goys look at our (((diversity metric))) its real neat and scientific

Niggers per square kilometer

>etsg.org/ETSG2013/Papers/042.pdf
>The measures of cultural diversity used in this article were derived from a recently developed computer algorithm intended primarily to measure linguistic distances in an automated fashion.

Memes aside if you want to see real culture, stay in India for atleast a year.

I've personally met Germans, Israeli, Russian, Swedish, French who have lived here exploring and backpacking for minimum 6 months to 2 years.
It's not very expensive, and you get to see Hinduism, Buddhism and various other Religion and cultures simultaneously.
Thing is don't swindle around Big cities.
India is a very nice place, I'm sure you'll love it if you're seeking spirituality.

China least diverse
Yeah no

Wtf heck my country should be more diverse than that, btw why is brazil not greener? even The whitest have some negro ancestry there.

define diverse.
In the US diverse means: a bunch of niggers

and rape. lots of rape.

Most countries there as spot on, but they should have added more central american countries since all of them are really mixed and brazil being blanket is really weird. Also why is subsaharian africa so diverse? There are mostly only black people there.

Maybe if you guys keep it up you will eventually be as diverse and successful as the Republic of Congo.

First of all your amazons tribes, then your niggers and finally all your peole with european ancestry that have racemix, you are the most diverse country in the world.

it's not though
according to the map, the UK is more culturally homogeneous than croatia
so ... I have no idea
I mean, dalmatia and slavonia can be said to have cultural differences, there are many different dialects along the coast and islands, but I don't see how that compares to large populations of people from all over the world

it's a dumb map

Lots of Rape due to lots of population. Per capita rape of India is nowhere even in top 20 countries.

So culturally diverse just means more black.

Im guessing they count different African tribes as diverse

Europe as a whole is diverse, but why should Germany, for example, be the host to a dozen or more different African and Asian cultures which force its own to be diluted and eventually erased? Especially with low birth rates and hyper immigration trends.

that part almost makes sense, an african country can have so many different tribes it makes the balkans looks simple, and all of them talking different languages the others can't understand, and as far as I know worshipping different rocks/shrubs/lizards

>etsg.org/ETSG2013/Papers/042.pdf
>The contribution of this paper is twofold. First, it seeks to redefine the concept and measurement of cultural diversity.
>Hence, the first contribution of this paper is to provide a set of ethnic diversity measures adjusted for the cultural resemblance across groups using a lexicostatistical setup. These newly constructed measures will be referred to as cultural diversity.
Summarized: Ethnicity + Language + Location

It's diverse in the same sense the cast of black panther is "diverse"; it stands for degenerate nigger culture

Ah yes one can really appreciate the diversity in the architecture of the mud huts in the Congo

i like how it uses the phrase (((culturally diverse)))
and Africa is more (((culturally diverse))) than europe
this graph was made by a regressive leftist globalist kike

America is not culturally diverse but we are ethnically diverse. In Europe you have Chavs, gypsies, religious zealots, faggot leftists, and homosexuals. In the US you have just two groups: ghetto urban retards and right wing nutjobs

>First of all your amazons tribes
Literally then your niggers and finally all your peole with european ancestry that have racemix, you are the most diverse country in the world.
Those are not cultures, you fucking moron.

Also lots of scammers. A culture with no trust is all India can claim to have

aha yes I get it now
it's linguistic diversity primarily
it's conclusions are that linguistic homogenity ecourages economic growth
interesting, makes sense
the map is very poorly titled though, giving no clue as to the specifics of what was being studied

Based japan

>it's linguistic diversity primarily
Pretty much this.
The more dialects/languages present, the more diverse.
Any african shithole with a bunch of tribes speaking different languages will definitely be 'more diverse' following that logic.

I would expect China to have much more cultural diversity in the map though

It's based on a linguistic algorithm
see gow Makedonija is the same shade as Belgium or Switzerland
it's because of your shiptars, and how their language is so different from Macedonian.

There's bad people everywhere in the world.
You should make sure what kind of people you want to be surrounded with. Also, it's easy to just ignore scammers.

Europe can thank Merkel for its flood of African and Muslim "diversity".

I just had a quick look but the paper this is based on seems to be an interesting way of looking at things.
Whoever decided to simplify this as 'hurr more or less cultural diversity' is an idiot though.

Their are Many dialects, religions and tribes in Africa

>2013
lil' bit outdated

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
BRAZIL BE LESS DIVERSE DEN AMURIKKKA?

I think they’re talking about religious, cultural, tribally, etc diversity rather than racial diversity.

also, technically, although they all look alike to us, there is huge genetic diversity in subsaharan africa
I don't think this map takes that into account, though, it's mostly language

essentially just because Portugese speakers in Brazil are a greater majority than English speakers in USA I'd guess

Who the fuck wants to immigrate to brazil?
This map isn't about the highest concentration of darkies, it's about (primarily linguistic) 'diversity'.
Between a country full of nogs and spics, and a country full of nogs, spics, jews, ypipo, indians, chinks and shitskins, all of whom speak different languages and dialects, who do you think is going to be considered more diverse?

>cultural diversity

Because 'Diversity', to the current state of retardation in the world, means
>not white
So if you have 90% niggers and 5% homo erectus and 5% whiteys, that's considered SUPA DUPPA DIVERSE.

Which is why people is asking what the definition for diverse is in this case.
By actual real standards you are correct, of course the US is more diverse than Brazil. That doesn't change the fact brazil was almost 50% blacks in 2006

I haven't seen a single nigger, arab or chink for about 10 years now. Not even joking.

The method used for the map takes into account the linguistic differences between neighbouring countries, as well as the differences within the country, so because you border with countries which speak a variety of languages, you get a shade darker

>Which is why people is asking what the definition for diverse is in this case.
See: , , >"The contribution of this paper is twofold. First, it seeks to redefine the concept and measurement of cultural diversity."
OP's pic isn't based off of what we, or rather 'the current state of retardation in the world' perceive to be cultural diversity, it's based off of what the writer wants cultural diversity to be redefined as.

>Bolivia
>Ethnically Diverse
>Culturally Diverse

(((PEW RESEARCH CENTER)))
Europe was more diverse than any other continent and we didn't need economic migrants to be so.

China has a lot of different cultures being such a big country, but given the massive population of Han, I guess that skews the diversity metric used. So, relatively, it may be homogenous.

>not knowing the difference between diversity and (((DIVERSITY)))

so the more diverse the shitter the country is?
good to know

How is Bolivia more diverse???

They are a fucking ethnostate and have their own isolationist culture, that chart it's making it look like anything but anglo culture it's diversity, and that shit doesn't works like that.

Diversity truly is our greatest strength. I had a traditional Xhosa spread for breakfast, Zulu takeout for lunch and went out to a classy Ndebele restaurant for dinner. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

>oh yeah these countries are only 80% of their native inhabitants that is like too monolithic we need more diversity fugees
nice cuck map