Parkland Students Were Told Police Would Be Shooting "Blanks" During Drill

It's a good thing that the police were there shooting blanks for a drill to get the kids ready in case something exactly like what happened later the exact same day happened!

youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

Other urls found in this thread:

pimpedouttshirts.com/view/5405/david-hogg-parkland-survivor-inspired-ideas-without-action-stay-ideas-
youtu.be/YlBUjPshzrw?t=1m17s
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/florida-fake-shooting-hoax-crisis-actor-calls-his-school-stillman-douglas-three-times-its-stoneman-douglas/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/teacher-wearing-stoneman-douglas-shirt-calls-school-stillman-douglas-says-grazed-face-bullet/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/senior-at-stoneman-douglas-school-where-shooting-happened-says-the-secret-service-came-to-his-school-a-few-weeks-before-the-shooting-to-change-the-safety-protocol/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/cameron-kasky-stoneman-douglas-student-who-calls-his-school-stillman-douglas-says-ive-never-seen-this-ruse-ive-never-seen-this-in-any-school-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the scoop with this girl

That wasn’t what he said at all, shill.

Tell everybody including potential schoolshooters about the one day that the cops won't be carrying live ammo.
Act surprised when schoolshooter goes apeshit with live ammo.
>who needs a cia-aliens-(((them))) conspiracy when your cops are literally retards

So, all of the students being interviewed repeatedly are seniors, they are reporting they heard gunshots or in some cases a gun shot. One would presume they were not in the "freshman" building. Would .223 rounds fired inside a block/concrete structure with impact windows (hurricane resistant in fl, always) be heard in neighboring buildings constructed of the same materials?

bump

>"They told us we were going to have police officers firing blanks to scare us, get us trained for this..."

This is a direct fucking quote, you niggerkike.

Reminder that russiacucks use any tragedy to shill conspiracies

I wonder if the seniors who are participating are getting their college tuitions paid...

Why is the jewess so happy during that interview?

>Would .223 rounds fired inside a block/concrete structure with impact windows (hurricane resistant in fl, always) be heard in neighboring buildings constructed of the same materials?

Duh. Gunshots are fucking loud. .223 is around 150 dB, the same level of noise as standing underneath a jet aircraft while it takes off.

If someone flew a plane out of the room next door, would you hear it?

Did you watch the video you idiot?

Its like that time we dropped blanks on hiroshima, and the japanese governments swooped in and committed genocide just so WE would look like the bad guys.

>"I thought it was a drill, because they told us we would have police officers who were gonna be firing blanks. Like scare us, get us trained for this."

I don't think you know how nuclear bombs work in comparison to melted reactors. :)

For fuck sakes, every time it's one of these shills for Hillary. This bitch belongs in hell forever.

the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs detonated about 900 feet above ground, since airbursts create less nuclear fallout, those places stayed radioactive for a very short time. Chernobyl on the other hand has a giant hunk of nuclear fuel sitting inside constantly generating radiation

It's time to bin those guns!!
Won't anyone please think of the Shilldren!?

Forbid police drills during school hours / near schools to avoid future coincidences.

But But...

THE SHILLDREN!!!

There's a common (((factor))) at Parkland, but I cant figure it out???

Your mission Sup Forums if willing to accept it:

Call upon your weaponized autism to find the DNC hacks parading, organizing, and coaching these kids.

gunshots indoors are really fucking loud. In fact anyone inside such a well insulated room when a firearm was fired, without hearing protection, would be mostly deaf for atleast a day or two. Fuck go to an outdoor shooting range that has an overhead ceiling, just a shitty plywood ceiling and no walls is enough to fucking hurt the shit out of your ears.

Turned out, by "blanks" they meant "whites"

on a serious note.. This is the sloppiest shit I have ever seen. No one is buying it. Did they really think this was a good idea?

I'll just drop this here. pimpedouttshirts.com/view/5405/david-hogg-parkland-survivor-inspired-ideas-without-action-stay-ideas-

>doors are really fucking loud.

Hell, just walk up the range with hearing protection. Did that one day. Oops.

>without

>t. Mossad
We know what you are up to.

Pretty sure FL is Palmieri. It was also DWS' district, iirc.

cia nigger, do you even try?

What ? What the fuck is there?

Outside of this autistic Reddit frogboard, everyone is actually buying it.

Anyone ever hear of police firing blanks in a similar drill?

Get out shill

“Student”/Crisis Actor/Agent Of Florida Fake “Shooting” Still Hasn’t Figured Out “His School” Is Stoneman Douglas, Not Stillman Douglas – 43 second video

youtu.be/YlBUjPshzrw?t=1m17s

"NBC's 'Meet the Press' actually went with this piece? It could not be clearer that he's got the name of 'his' school wrong, and he almost couldn't remember the name of 'his' schoolmate a/k/a "the shooter" (and had to look down at his notes in his hand--that is obviously what he did). Plainly this scene was scripted beforehand and these are only actors and not students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School."

I call bullshit. Even normie boomer parents are sending me videos about this false flag.

> Burger education

You must be 18 to post here user. There is vast difference between an uncontained reactor meltdown and a fission bomb.

Never. It seems like an unnecessary liability.

>tfw i don't get it
What the heck is that is this a troll?

Goddamn you conspiracyfags are the goddamned worst

It's like you knuckle-headed nancies were raised is an isolated enviroment and can't accept the fact that 17 kids fuckin' died in real life. Shit's no video game you candy-ass babies. They're dead, and you're gonna have to face that reality some day.

WTF are you telling me people wear listening devices when doing remote interviews on TV??!? They should just assume what the questions are from the interviewer

Ear piece to presumably hear the interviewers questions. Also possible it's for them to hear their lines and coaches

Florida fake shooting hoax crisis actor calls his school “Stillman-Douglas” three times; it’s “Stoneman-Douglas”! – 3 minute video
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/florida-fake-shooting-hoax-crisis-actor-calls-his-school-stillman-douglas-three-times-its-stoneman-douglas/

Just came here to check what Sup Forums was saying about this because I saw a 41-year-old normie suburban mom calling David Hogg a crisis actor on Facebook

I don't know, I think this might wind up like Las Vegas where they clearly screwed it up so much that they're just going to try to bury it and never talk about it again after a few days

Cool story, bro.

EXPOSE THIS KIKE BULLSHIT

could not be more scripted

if water is wet, and i am made of mostly water, then why am I dry?

Hail Hitler!

The second american civil war is not preventable

B-but these kids on TV. It's almost like they prepared statements! Who would give any forethought to what they were going to say when they are about to be interviewed for national television?
And that one kid said Stoneman Douglas fast, so it kind of sounded like Stillman Douglas to me, meaning he doesn't even know the name of his school!
It's all a grand plot, and not just some attention-seeking drama club kids trying to pad their applications for Ivy League schools by taking advantage of a school shooting.
Can't you see that??
What's wrong with you people!!??

>falling for obvious bait and shitposting
lmfao nu-pol get out

Holy shit user.

He's saying Stoneman, you autist. He's just speaking quickly.

so i assume none of you ever visited school where you had police firing blanks at you on the same day a someone shoots up your school?
do you all live behind the moon?

Listen again retard

Yes it is interesting,,,

Some user yesterday said that this is common practice in American schools, to have live fire drills with kids. I can't see it happening anywhere in the world myself, maybe they could use fire crackers or something but even that would be insane.

I listened several times, you deaf faggot. Try saying it yourself.

No way. He is clearly saying Stillman.
That and his talking points are so on target, no way is this not scripted. This is a 16 year old kid.
LISTEN to what he is saying. You think this was formulated on the fly by a 16 year old ?

I've never heard of anything like it, either. It's definitely odd.

>they clearly screwed it up so much that they're just going to try to bury it and never talk about it again after a few days

Too late for that, they're ALL IN on this one- marches, billboards, media full court press to shred the constitution, etc.

This is the hill they've chosen to die on.

I have no doubt in my mind the russians are behind all of these conspiracy threads.
Their goal is to create distrust of the american gov't and cause chaos. It's working and you idiots fell for it.

So the school and the cops want to worry about preparing the kids, but not protecting them from a guy who everyone thought would be a school shooter one day. They want to prepare them but not commit a kid who had the cops called to his house dozens of times. A kid who had the fbi contacted about his behavior. A kid who was banned from the school but somehow got in. A kid who was still abe to legally buy a gun. But yeah let's blame an inanimate object rather than terrible law enforcement and shitty school administrators who would rather do shooter drills than bother with security measures at their school.

Dumb

95% of people are buying it

See
Idiots. And yes, he's just saying Stoneman quickly, so he's not enunciating.

and AGAIN!
“Teacher” wearing Stoneman-Douglas shirt calls “his school” “Stillman Douglas” and says he was grazed in the face by a bullet – 3 minute video

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/teacher-wearing-stoneman-douglas-shirt-calls-school-stillman-douglas-says-grazed-face-bullet/
it's at 1m 39s

Now it all makes sense!

Some girl on my Facebook feed who isnt "woke" at all shared a video about it being a false flag. I think the goyim know.

>trusting the same government that admitted to snatching up random people from the street and drug them to perform mindcontrolexperiments on its own citizens is a good idea

Kill yourself

he said Stoneman Douglas

Jesus, you are one big paranoid American.
When so many people believe that evolution isn't true, conspiracies are bound to be popular

I live in NYC and everyone here is buying it. We already have guns banned here so no problem banning them everywhere else :)

THANK YOU!
These fucking people are deaf.

Holy fuck that image is retarded. Look up the elephants foot they have to deal with there.

Die in a fire you demon faggot, God hates you.

Senior at Stoneman Douglas school “where shooting happened” says the Secret Service came to his school a few weeks before the “shooting” to change the safety protocol – 3 minute video

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/senior-at-stoneman-douglas-school-where-shooting-happened-says-the-secret-service-came-to-his-school-a-few-weeks-before-the-shooting-to-change-the-safety-protocol/

Watch the SECOND video

The reason it sounds so insane is because it is. The idea of them firing guns, blanks or not, inside of a school full of children without ear protection is beyond fucking ludicrous. And yet here we are, kids told they would be doing this on the EXACT SAME DAY that someone supposedly decided to shoot up the school "for real."

But we're supposed to believe it's just a coincidence, just like the plane hijacking "drills" on the morning of 9/11 or the school shooting "drill" scheduled for the exact same date and time as Sandy Hook that was to be held 15 minutes away from the school.

not a jew and not playing according to the script.

Hmmmmm...

It's true. Also, user is being nice for simply saying he is speaking just quickly, not quickly and faggy.

Blanks are dangerous, blanks have killed people and most certainly they could cause permanent hearing damage and trauma

There is no way police would be firing off blanks in a school

By the looks of that double chin it's way more than one scoop with her.

Wait was Cruz an adopted Russian citizen? Were these the opening shots of WW3?

Cameron Kasky – “Stoneman Douglas student” who calls “his school” Stillman Douglas says: “I’ve never seen this ruse… I’ve never seen this in any school shooting” – 1 minute video
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/news/cameron-kasky-stoneman-douglas-student-who-calls-his-school-stillman-douglas-says-ive-never-seen-this-ruse-ive-never-seen-this-in-any-school-shooting/
at 1m 47s

>There is no way police would be firing off blanks in a school
I agree. Is there ANY other verification that blanks were said to be used by officers, that day? It was said to be a fire drill, not an active-shooter drill to the best of my knowledge.

Yeah, that kid is hella queer. But they're from the drama club (cue the conspiracy theorists -- YOU SEE! ACTORS!), so what do you expect?

boomers get out

Enough spamming your bullshit blog here. You're wrong, tard.

Friendo, what you witnessed could be burger university-level education.

faggot

It's an earpiece faggots