>WashPoo

Unhinged

Travel ban on Binland now!

Why does Trump want to kill the poor?

Please stand for the singing of the National Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=QRvVzaQ6i8A

Does anyone know who this is?

You're in for a shock, Hans. You're already below 50% in new births

>this does not make it wise to try to hug the rabid dogs to indicate your sympathy for them as helpless puppets of their cruel kennelmaster
I don't seek alliance with the muslims residing in this country, but I think seperating the europeans from the jews in muslim minds are important (especially given the fact that they see us as an extension of the Israeli agenda). The jews are exploiting both of our grievances and historical antagonism against each other for their own gain. It only makes sense to attempt to make some short term alliance to defeat the zog. Maybe that's the line of thinking that lead to Hitler having such autistic quotes about Islam im not so sure.
>I'm not (((aligning))) with a bunch of sandgroids so you can sit back and watch the Bank of England and the Fabian Society do what they please.
you fucking uma delicia faggot, I am making the point that things like the Bank of England and Fabian society should be our focus. Why do you think such Israeli shilling places like Breitbart make such focus against "muslim immigration" yet never quite calling out all non-white immigration. or even speaking of "integration" rather than these waves of invaders.
>I gave my country away to a bunch of muslims, good goys, now can we get rid of the jooo?
what are you even quoting? If my base opinion is that all heathens, non-whites and non-Britons should be deported, what more do you want from me? the main obstacle to that goal being achieved is jews at the top, not muslims alongside me.
>my impressions of the whole situation ended up being that it is the first major illegal power grab that nobles used to weaken their rightful monarch
your measure of legality is incorrect, the King was being tyrannical and exploiting his role as King. In the nobles and clergy which pushed him to sign it, they were the ones being just, as they were restricting his ability to be unjust. Never forget your constitution is based on it.

>GIB ME YO GUNNNZ ESSEE

For crying out loud

Really updates my journal.

How is this allowed to be put out? Such defamation of character like that.

What’s the matter goyim??? You are not racist are you???

>New Mexico
it really is New Mexico

>this is what Americans actually believe
Stop reading kikebart so much.

EAT ALL THE EGGS MEME MAN EXPOSED

can some user post the version where he's being shot with an ak47?

>allegedly
so did he or not? because it sounds like he didn't if you need to add allegedly

hot ass

is it bad that i no longer care what people say about Trump?

>OP IS OUT NEED NEW BAKER
>SORT YOURSELVES OUT
CHINKERS, BONGFREN, WHOEVER ELSE IS AROUND YOU'RE UP

Depends

Most is just noise

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

damn.

How do they not get sued for this shit?

A wise man once said...

>brap

the fact that they can publish stuff like this disproves the headline. is irony lost on these people or what?

DAS RITE WHITEY

What is the Hispanic % by state as a whole??? It’s out for every state as of July 1st 2016 but it would take awhile to census quickfacts every state

>Most is just noise
pretty much why. most of it is just opinionated garbage.

Nope, it's a normal reaction to the left throwing everything they have trying to discredit him and failing.

He's German. He has a lot of grievances against you.

>My wifes son.

Blade BTFO

>Bible fuckers will defend this

You're have to be absolutely shitting me; Some of those dictators engaged in civil wars that led to hundreds of thousands dead.
Not saying there were wrong to do so but in comparison Trump has said means things and deported a few thousand illegals

I got it lads

i wish Boomers would just fuck off already

>WTF I hate FL now.

Heather Nauert has a low cut top on today.

i wish

The left says your crazy for thinking people will kill you if the government takes away your guns, then they post shit like that and can't even self reflect on the sheer irony.

we are getting closer to "can't sleep with a mad dog" tier response to these psychos

uh I didn't make a map for that yet

Is libel not a thing on American law books or covers by free speech?

That’s it?

How are they 'survivors'?

>Some of those dictators engaged in civil wars that led to hundreds of thousands dead.

One of them is currently slowly starving most of his population to death.

Soapy Braaaap

Hitler never intended to let the Muslims inside Europe nor share technology with them. You are so boned my man.

innocent until proven guilty
It's always "allegedly" until you are convicted

Oh

>the only REAL Americans left in the world are 20 minors

>US ready to talk with Palestinians on peace deal, says ambassador

>The United States is “ready to talk” Middle East peace with the Palestinians, US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Tuesday in remarks directed at Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas during a meeting of the UN Security Council.
>US president Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, and US Middle East envoy Jason Greenblatt, who are working on a new peace plan, sat behind Ms Haley. Speaking after Mr Abbas made a rare address to the 15-member council, Ms Haley gave no details of the US plan.
>White House spokesman Josh Raffel said Washington would present a peace plan “when it is done and the time is right”.

archive.is/HQ8n4

The lovely thing about Magna Carta is that, like the best aspects of English law, it's almost absurdly pragmatic in its objectives.

these faggots do realize that they are making people think about those dictators and go "huh, maybe hitler wasn't that bad" right?

cap?

New Mexico is lost.

Now do on with Planned Parenthood, which has killed far more children.

If its a public figure the standard for that is insanely high. Must prove a false statement made with actual malice. Tough to get that out of an opinion piece.

was he not arrested for it though?

BRAAAAAAAP

I think PP has reached Mao levels of kills.

The wall needs to move just a little bit to the north. And do a bit of a hockey stick in CA.

Starting "soon"
youtube.com/watch?v=pmrXrt-Awi0

POST SCREENSHOTS FAG

Fox 10 Benis
Pilar takes the lower 3rd down from time to time to show her tits
It's too funny

Can't they find attractive people?

Heh, true
>but user he was le democratically elected so he isn't dictator!

It’s more empowering if they’re ugly

That's such bullshit, there is a distinct lack of free helicopter rides in Trump's presidency so far. But if they give the press and Antifa a few free helicopter rides, that would be fine for everyone else in America.

Saying ‘kill the X’ in Virginia can actually be responded with physical force as death threats are considered acts of violence on their own.
Even hand guestures mimicing gun shots and knife stabs or noose tying can be returned with force.
Virginia self defense laws are very strong.

All attractive women are conservatives.

The left only has bull dykes and el goblinas.

RIP Texas, blue by 2024.

Being arrested doesn't make you guilty.
Unless they've proven all those things they list were actually his then it's allegedly.
Since it's fake news talking about it I have my doubts that any of it are true beyond someone bringing a handgun to class, and even that is up in the air.

OH MY!

HEATHERBONG WE NEED YOU!

No such thing, activating copypasta
>Leftists don't believe in traditional values, like family, marriage, femininity. They feed on shock, disgust, and hatred; from each other and from those who are against them. This means they'd rather be as horrid as possible, both in attitude and looks.

>Conservative/traditional women are always going to look better; they want to get married, have kids, keep the hubby interested. Looking good is a part of that. Fulfilling their base instincts and not living on hatred also makes them happier and healthier, which results in that youthful appearance lasting longer

It’s already 40% Hispanic not really that big of jump you dumb faggot

youtu.be/VkLslEiUQBM?list=FLY4UKN7p18eHZrVh0s61fgw&t=31
youtu.be/VkLslEiUQBM?list=FLY4UKN7p18eHZrVh0s61fgw&t=31

Especially that THICC babe Sanders. I like 'em big!

left wing women are gonna be the ugliest my dude

Does she have cancer or just feminism?

that's still not a conviction though
I understand the purpose of using "allegedly" but it gets ridiculous sometimes when theres 4k video with clear audio evidence of some crook committing a crime

>implying there's a difference

Obviously this is off topic, please forgive me.
At the last supper, Jesus says atleast one person there will betray him. Does this imply that Jesus or God can tell the future? What about free will?
I have no other board to ask this on so help me out /ptg/

El goblino

>He has a lot of grievances against you.
very understandable. But he might want to remind himself it was the jews that got us into both of those wars
>You are so boned my man.
thanks for the optimism, dude. have fun dealing with your razor thin line between european glory and zimbabwean hell with the way your ethnic make up is going.
>it's almost absurdly pragmatic in its objectives.
I like the mention of bridge building and such. Theres some very commendable parts about sons not having to pay off the debts of their fathers and the same for widows and such.

>>Leftists don't believe in traditional values, like family, marriage, femininity. They feed on shock, disgust, and hatred; from each other and from those who are against them. This means they'd rather be as horrid as possible, both in attitude and looks.
Wait, so the left is the forces of Chaos?

CNN should be classified as an enemy propaganda organization and not a media outlet.

It'd be easy if Podesta was the author. He's on WaPoo staff.