RUSSIA IS GONE

Russia’s birth rate has fallen to the lowest level in a decade
- birth rates would continue to fall in the next 15 years
themoscowtimes.com/news/birth-rate-hits-10-year-low-russia-60321

Economic problems will also drive down real wages and push about 5 million more Russians into poverty this year
themoscowtimes.com/articles/world-bank-predicts-sanctions-pain-poverty-rise-for-russia-45344

Russia is becoming poorer and poorer and its demography is in jeopardy
So long Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/31/financier-bill-browder-says-vladimir-putin-is-worth-200-billion.html
sunnewsonline.com/russian-president-vladimir-putin-is-worlds-richest-man/
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/3483.html
themoscowtimes.com/news/birth-rate-hits-10-year-low-russia-60321
themoscowtimes.com/articles/world-bank-predicts-sanctions-pain-poverty-rise-for-russia-45344
nakanune.ru/articles/113676/
yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/russian-demographics-perfect-storm
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll blame the US of course and not years of self destructive governance by a kleptocracy.

There goes the 2nd largest white country in the world while China and India continue to grow larger

>Russia’s birth rate has fallen to the lowest level in a decade

Don't worry guys! Putin will invite new russians from ex-USSR republics here they are!

Shock therapy was peddled by the USA. It literally was our fault dipshit.

Hola amigo! How is yours demography?

That's because Russian's no longer have a need for physical bodies. They have plugged themselves into the Matrix, uploaded their consciousness into the internet, in order to better and more effectively hack the United States.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is worth more than both Gates and Bezos combined
cnbc.com/2017/07/31/financier-bill-browder-says-vladimir-putin-is-worth-200-billion.html

-> Russian President, Vladimir Putin is world’s richest man
- the net worth of Putin at $200 billion
sunnewsonline.com/russian-president-vladimir-putin-is-worlds-richest-man/

Kek burger, you're alright!

In order to reverse its demographic decline
Russia should open its borders widely to syrian and african refugees

>Russia, becoming irrelevant everyday.

This has been true for decades.

(Putin must be a jew)

Russia is trash. America pissed in their mouth before this time they will be turned into sissy's

Good it's overpopulated anyway.

tfw thats how I see myself in a few years time. oh well..

Fuck moscowians and goverment. They are literally killing Russia. Why should Komi republic give them our oil and gas while living worse than niggers in a northern wasteland with no hope for future

russia being relevant is the biggest crime and setback to humanity. The world is a fucking mess because they won

Well... in fact he is
And that explains a lot

Putin could obtain Israeli citizenship if he wanted as an ethnic Jew
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/3483.html

they'll institute policies to encourage large families which they're already doing. and you're assuming the US will remain a hegemon in 10 years and russia/china/india will not form an "eastern bloc" of countries operating in lieu of the petro dolalr

>a country struggling under economic sanctions should open it's borders to people who do nothing but drain the economy
t. european council on economic reform

Are Russians importing shit skins en masse? No?

Then they'll be fine. Lower prices, less population crowding.

>themoscowtimes.com/news/birth-rate-hits-10-year-low-russia-60321
>Russian 10 year low is literally higher then almost every European country
>Russia just announced a plan to further improve birth rates

>themoscowtimes.com/articles/world-bank-predicts-sanctions-pain-poverty-rise-for-russia-45344
>2015
>Russia's economy has been growing at a rate faster then the European average in 2017 and 2018
So one of your points is false and the other is the reason Russia declared 2018-2027 the decade of children and are approving more measures to boost birth rates.

what i don't get is how all these russian citizens can be so content living in such a shithole, have they no fucking pride whatsoever to do anything about it?

maybe they need some new york jews

Wow how lucky of them. I wish more people in Canada didn’t have kids to take my taxes and make me richer and rarer.

They are importing mongoloids en masse. And im not talking about the good ones like the ones from Finland.

>>Russian 10 year low is literally higher then almost every European country
Untrue

>>Russia just announced a plan to further improve birth rates
It will go nowhere so don't worry

>one of your points is false
Only for you

Russian Population May Never Increase Again, Even with Immigrants Included
nakanune.ru/articles/113676/

Russia’s population will most likely decline in the coming decades, perhaps reaching an eventual size in 2100 that’s similar to its 1950 level of around 100 million,”
yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/russian-demographics-perfect-storm

More Russian women are choosing not to have children at all and on the top of that a growing number of Russian women are choosing to marry Chinese men, or to migrate to Europe or the Anglosphere to try their luck in fairer lands

Also far east flooding with the dregs of china.

Russians fell for the Vladimir Shalomov is the saviour of the white race meme.

Russia's back is broad.

>jews
->

kek russia is getting turkified while turkey is getting arabized

We never gone to Russia. Maybe you are talking about Lithuanians.

We've come for your women: Chinese men seek Siberian brides
- 'Initially men want to see brides with white skin and blue eyes'
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/

Russian newspaper encourages Russian-Chinese marriages
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/

how hard was Russia hit by hypergamy and inceldom?

>in such a shithole
I'm now drinking vodka with bears and play balalayka, I'm going to get krokodil tonight because it's sad to live with AIDS.

Well. I'm pretty sure that to live under Sadiq Gang Rapekhan is way better.