Admit it, you're waifu is only you're waifu because she appeals to your sexual fetishes

Admit it, you're waifu is only you're waifu because she appeals to your sexual fetishes.

Nope. My waifu isn't pregnant and wouldn't like scat

what kind of person are you

my fetishes

>gentle femdom
>feet (not smelly)
>facesitting
>ZR

My waifu: pic related, i dunno if there's a connection

No.

I got a picture for a daki the other other. Just looking at her made my eyes wet and I experienced a warm pleasant gentle feeling deep in my chest, it was completely different from the feelings of lust I occasionally experience for her. Incidentally the MC of her series said the opposite thing, he said she arises feelings of lust in him while the other two main girls give him that same warm feeling I experienced.

Regular guy

Yeah, sure.

>you're waifu
>you are waifu

Please stop

Lurk moar

>no racial cuckold fetish
I guess you're in the clear as far as overlap goes.

>Being this new

>being this new

I don't think so, Loli is my fetish but is not a loli, lolis can't breed, so they are not good waifus.

I have no overlap whatsoever with my waifu.

She's my waifu in lieu of not hitting any of my fetishes. That's how I know my love is true.

What can I say dumb girls are easier to manipulate.

>taking the bait
You are fucking pathetic

Forced meme

False I'm a pedo but my waifu is 14

Not forced as hard as black dicks into Mugi's tight aryan coochie.

Mine unironically appeals to me mainly because of fetishes, and I accepted it a long time ago. In fact the very reason I became interested in her series, is because of fetishes. Get on my level plebs.

frankly - i would not want my fetishes anywhere near my waifu

although she does appeal to some (elf ears)

>big ass
>big tiddies
>loli (she's like 16)
>large hips
As far as 'body fetishes' go my waifu fits none of those. It's even better, actually. She has a smile i can't protect.

I guess because deep down I want to be her like her male Madoka. Oh, and I'm into femdom BTW.

My sexual fetishes are wanting to be in a mutually beneficial and healthy relationship with a kind and gentle woman who is virtuous and loyal.

>taking the bait
You are fucking pathetic

Are you going after my waifu, user?

My Fetishes

>Insest
>loli
>Tsundere

My waifu is none of that,but I still love her.

My waifu gave me my fetishes.
I fell in love with her back when my tastes were still malleable, and now she basically is my fetishes, all of them.

ok

I'm not sure about that...

Nah, it's because she's cute

Not really. She never gains weight. I do commission a lot of art of her doing that, though.

Yes

Well I like lolis and milfs I don't think any waifu could be both

Wow. Get the fuck out sicko.

Wrong. She also appeals to my desire of getting a laugh at the expense of others.

I'm not really all that into animal ears and tails and all that. I actually prefer women with a bit of meat on their bones. I mostly just enjoy how charming and wise she is, like a big sister. She's got a wondrously intense aura surrounding her, she is a goddess after all, but she's not untouchable. She has her moments of weakness, and I can't help but want to see more of her than just the big ol' wolf butt.

The fact she's in a canonical otp relationship makes me want to cry.At least she's happy.

no

It's only a fetish if it's unnatural.

That seems like a very superficial reason to love your waifu...But who am I to judge.

>Gentle but strong
>Has feet
>Sits on things
>Will probably wear stockings if you ask nicely
Maybe.

>>oh

What fetish?

I pity da fool who only likes his waifu out of fetishism faggotry

If the girl has a rotten personality, which isn't uncommon at all in anime girls, then I won't like her no matter what.

>muh dankass memes

>I want to sexually maintain the companionship of a professional who, while working in a field far divorced from mine, clearly shows dedication to her craft and can appreciate mine

Boy am I glad someone shares my sick fetish.

No that's more my hentaifu

>hentaifu

I don't have a waifu, but my fetishes are many

>he doesn't have a hentaifu

Nope, it's just a bonus.

The only possible fetishes for me that she appeals to are big butts and skintight suits, and neither are the main reason why I started loving her in the first place. I love her cute genki dumbness that's the polar opposite of my own personality.

>obvious able to dom
>has feet
>is a fat ass (fat ass)
>is a fat ass (fat thighs)

I love JCs so of course my waifu is a JC

I don't know. Does liking assertive, energetic, athletic girls with decent TnA count as a fetish?
I think it's pretty normal, no?

Stone-cold professionals are the best.

>The fact she's in a canonical otp relationship makes me want to cry
Maybe you will go to the parallel universe where she isn't after you die. This would be your personal heaven.

>big butt
So is she your Junk in the Trunk Warrior?

Nope, I just happened to play her route when I was in the shittest moment of my life and helped me to get my shit together. /blog

I like big tits and she is kind flat chested.

Mai waifu appeals to my heart, not my dick. I just want to cuddle her.

That's why I have multiple dakimakura covers of her.

Well kind of

Is your fetish freedom?

pic very related

>facesitting
I can see the connection

>some autist make a guide to butts
That's some dedication

yes
I also like big girls with big assets

>Don't have anything that can REALLY be classified a fetish
>Don't have a waifu
Your logic checks out.

Muh hentaifu definitely does appeal to most of my fetishes. But in the meantime, I gained even more fetishes.
Still very much rabu rabu.

I don't think physical qualities like large breasts, her feminine long eyelashes as well as hair and eye color can be considered fetishes. Though that's part of the reason I became attracted to her and decided to watch her show, it was by no means everything. I also fell deeply in love with her more gentle traits too, when I look at her I feel something really special warm and gentle sensation in my chest, very different from lust, even if the later still comes off often. I feel like those two feelings can easily coexist, I don't share the same opinion as the people who claim you can only have one or the other.