Top Republican Doner says 'no more campaign money' until assault rifles are banned

Al Hoffman Jr, wealthy republican doner, is now making Republican politicians choose between getting money and the 2nd Amendment.

Wow, 2018 really is looking like the year the Republican party dies. Because you know, everyone but Ron Paul will take the money.

>Top Republican donor

>Al Hoffman on Jeb Bush:
We raised 120 million bucks for Jeb. The election night in South Carolina — I still have the voice mail from Jeb — I got a call from Jeb. He said, ‘Al, if this goes on for another hour or so, I’m pulling out.’ The problem is, we were eating dinner and I didn’t hear his voice mail. I didn’t hear for another hour and a half, and he conceded, and I cried. I love Jeb. I would follow him to the end of the earth, even today.

Your point? You think the politicians wouldn't Trade Trump for Jeb! In an instant? You think Trump won't also turn on the 2nd amendment for cash?!

I mean, Assault Rifles are effectively banned for most behind numerous tedious hoops to jump through and a high price wall.

Good. These fucking centrist kike cock gobblers do not represent Republican virtues

My point is the guy is a dumbass and all his money couldn’t save the chosen candidate.

>until assault rifles are banned
k, guess he's never giving money to them then, because that'll literally never happen unless there's a fucking civil war

It's not about the presidential candidate though, this is about Republicans in Florida and at the national level in congress. Rich dumbasses with money is still a powerful person when politicians can be bought with super PAC money.

>k, guess he's never giving money to them then, because that'll literally never happen

The Republicans did it before in the 90s.

>top republican
>supports non-republican candidates
>says non-republican things

oh yeah this is guy is definitely red

You don't have to be a Republican to be a Republican doner. The dude probably pays politicians of both parties.

Trump didnt do fundraisers for a reason user.
Use your head.

>The Republicans did it before in the 90s.
yeah, behind the people's backs.
people weren't paying attention then so they got away with it. we are way to fucking alert now, if they try it there will be blood in the streets

He still took money.

Just like they are not going to touch medicare and social security, right?

>buy politicians
>no longer vote your way
>boycot politician

the real problem is legal bribary

THE WORD IS "DONOR"

>establishment won't be able to fund their candidates
Oh nooo.

Words are also not spelt in all caps.

>You think a billionaire who had literally everything but then threw it all away to ruin his life and career by being POTUS would take a bribe to destroy the 2nd amendment so he would then lose his entire base and thus lose the presidency?

Holy fuck shills are retarded.

>this is about Republicans in Florida and at the national level in congress. Rich dumbasses with money is still a powerful person when politicians can be bought with super PAC money.
Good thing the democrat party is bankrupt then.

there is a huge difference between taking donations and doing fund-raisers.

People looking for pet earmarks arnt making anonymous / pseudonymous donations. They want to meet the candidate and get an assurance that their money has influence.

Buying influence means you are donating so the candidate likes you, not because you like the candidate.

>You think Trump won't also turn on the 2nd amendment for cash?!
I didn't know it was possible to have negative IQ. The more you know.

>You think a billionaire who had literally everything but then threw it all away to ruin his life and career by being POTUS

You going to tell me with a straight face that Trump didn't think that becoming president would be good for his career?

>>establishment won't be able to fund their candidates

He said nothing about not funding candidates who do agree with assault rifle bans.

You're super naive.

>(((Hoffman)))

>He said nothing about not funding candidates who do agree with assault rifle bans.
Will republicans vote for those?

>You're super naive.
if im wrong, why is trump the only one not doing them?
you could make an argument for showing up at events like AIPAC. but afaik this guy is not actually a jew.

Probably.

Depends on the region, who the opposing democrats are, and how they spin the issue on TV, and how much they can afford to ignore certain populations in a given election.

>Probably.
Both large funding and establishment views have a stigma against them now.