Sup Forums sings Sup Forums draws Cromartie High School!

Some of you might have seen already, but Sup Forums is currently drawing the Cromartie High School OP ( ).
Considering that the song tends to be copyright struck rather frequently and quickly, discussion came up that we could maybe go the full distance and combine this with an Sup Forums sings Cromartie High School for maximum effect.

vimeo.com/185231811
Here's the opening for anyone still uninformed about it. Since I personally can't say for sure that I'd have the time to do the editing for it any time soon in the coming weeks, a volunteer from our resident editors would be great.
If we really can't find anybody to do the job, but there is enough demand and interest, I'd gladly attempt doing the editing but, as mentioned, that might then take potentially quite some time.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22464748
vocaroo.com/i/s1fXGSFFqQ7x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not Sup Forums sings Sup Forumsnd draws
You fucked up

Fug.

is this from negima?

Drawthread OP here.
I could also edit the Sup Forums sings.

Are we going to do the full version

Well the Opening is basically the second verse plus refrain plus the guitar riff
So might as well

Whats so good about this? Manga just seemed like a collection of mediocre short stories

If you're fine with puttin the entire workload on yourself, I'd absolutely love to do the real deal.

Over-the-top slapstick scenes.
Ridiculous scenarios.
Funny characters that are complete contradictions to what they should be.
Decent OST.
Good animation.
A decent dub.

At least do a version with original song and post as webm here as well

>Manga just seemed like a collection of mediocre short stories
Yeah, because that's what it is. It's the anime that is remembered and loved.

I say we do the short one so that it syncs up with the visuals.

I vote for just the opening part since this is a double project.
Easier to sing, easier to submit, easier to edit into the drawn op.

I agree. Let's do the short one

Didn't I say last night I'd be able to mix it?

Here's how it's done, record yourself singing the TV Size OP, and send it over to [email protected] by this time next week.
I'll set up some proper threads for it later.

The bigger difficulty is finding an instrumental version. It's an song from before everything was released to be karaoke compatible, and the Orchestr/a/ hasn't done anything like it before. It might be useful.

It's delinquent comedy.
Of course a fag wouldn't get it.

Obviously.
Why are people so worried, I'm gonna upload it to niconico either way.

The part of the song in the opening is exactly like a part from the full version, I just checked it.
We could do the full version and still use it for the opening.
We should to the short version regardless, we'll get more submissions that way and it's easier to do.

You go edit it but have it synced up properly not like in the Luluco opening.

The instrumental version seems to be on the album at least, but I couldn't fit a mp3 version of it.

So you mean we send it before next week or what? I didn't undersand that part.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22464748
Found the instrumental version, might as well just rip it from there.

Fantastic, thanks a bunch.
Yes. Right now, even. I'll start mixing in a week.
Ay fuck you, that was my magnum opus.

Sent. Can't wait for my feeble voice to be covered up by twenty anons screaming their lungs out. vocaroo.com/i/s1fXGSFFqQ7x

For people who are at a loss for the intro to the song:
Zenbyakku, telebi no mae no shitshousha sama.
Kono anime ni detekuru yatsu wa furyo desu, dakara keshite, kono anime no mane wa shinai dekudasai.

bretty gud. You sound like you play a lot of otome games, I can see why you like Cromartie.

No, please no.
Enough of this cringy shit.

I hate otome I only play BL games but I suppose that's still pretty similar so you're not too far off.

Fuck off

Shout out to Nifu, for causing this autism in the first place. You could of stopped it and now we all suffer.

Really hoping this one actually gets a decent turn-up.

The Sup Forums sings Butterfly also happening right now seems to have pretty poor contribution numbers so far, going by the reply count in its threads whenever the mixer user posts them, which is quite a shame.