ITT: we post scenes from our favorite manga that take up two pages of it

ITT: we post scenes from our favorite manga that take up two pages of it

Dorohedoro is so fucking fantastic. I've put it on hold and I'm waiting for it to finish so I can reread it from the start again. Is there any set date/chapter for when its completely done?

Rubber

>ITT: we post scenes from our favorite manga that take up TWO pages of it

Nobody knows yet, it's on a pretty long break at the moment whilst it gets moved to another magazine or something, but the story feels like it's about ready for wrapping up.

You can hear the music

>put on hold
Hahaha. I did that 3 times and each time had to reread manga, because I wasn't able to understand half the shit going on.
And I will have to do that again, because the only things from the chapters I read I remember are that there was some kind of fog frankenstein-demon, meatpies from humans and girl revealing time manipulation magic. And I have no fucking idea how it was interconnected.

fuck i wish i saved my claymore pages

>Not typing out reference notes for yourself so you can carry on where you left off after a five minute skim read
Casuals

Not the best in the whole manga, but the one like the most. reminds me of how was everything before the whole rpg stuff. Not that i hate the manga now, tho

Not my favourite manga but it's a good one.

Takamura vs bison? Don't remember

why this page user?

>Implying I dont WANT to reread Dorohedoro so I can finally take a break from searching through trash after trash, looking for a worthwhile manga to read

>Two page spread

Get that weak shit outta here.

Probably my favorite manga, though.

>that filename
how?

Lul what
Is he gonna shoot meat rockets and 50 caliber sausages out of those weapons? How does he reload them? If he doesn't need to, why does the revolver still have multiple chambers? I'm quite upset

I love this but my favorite page from this arc has to be the page right before or after this.

Still mad

I wonder how many other people on Sup Forums have even read this.

>Two
I'll take five.

manga?

Straight up best Berserk scene.

his body create the ammo

>name on the page

Really user?

ganz ???

Far from my favorite--I never did finish it actually--but I always thought this spread was fucking dope

do u know more mango like this ??

This poor fuck had the worst friends any MC has ever had in any manga ever, goddamn.

This scene actually got me choked up. I was so moved by their camaraderie.

also

Blame has a lot of these and they are all great

Forgot pic

I'm glad that got away from "All humans are secret evil pieces of shit who will fuck people over if given the chance"

This one really got me

Okay, not one part of that cityscape is drawn. The only part of that page which was 'drawn', in any sense, is the region above the mountains; the stars and the clouds in the sky. Usually, use of photography can be acceptable in manga - so long as the photograph is modified in some meaningful way that involves drawing characters or objects. This is literally just a photograph that's been heavily leveled.

More often than not, Blame does not even need spreads. Which is an odd thing to say, I suppose, given the content of the manga; but, it's true.

I kinda figured that. I get its not that impressive but the imagery of the the mountains rising over the city really touched me at part of the manga (Aku no Hana).

Yeah, yeah, to each their own.

>MC began this match already beaten up from the previous matches which she had to win alone against groups of players who were all targetting her
>at this match's end, MC's opponent uses her strongest attack, relying on the advantage of starting the match in a better physical condition than MC's, and of not having fought the MC alone
>MC also uses her remaining strength for her last attack, having seen (like the perceptive character that she is) that she's the one who has the advantage, since MC's opponent has given up trying to reach the higher ranks (due to poor training conditions and a crushing defeat in the past) and thus is no longer used to prolonged fights also due to having relied on numeric advantage for too long
>after the fight, MC has inspired her opponent to once again aim for the higher ranks, which she did.

There are other 2 page moments I liked, I feel like the 1 page moments outnumber them considerably though.

Blame was one of the best manga i ever read, i cant fucking wait for the next movie to come out.

Proof that you can make a character much more likeable by surrounding him with complete garbage.

delet this

What's up with that wacky resolution?

More berserk pages

not user but the "take up to two pages" kind of implies from 1 to 2 pages

>the "take up to two pages"
That's not what OP says.

Try reading again

is that kaguya's final form behind the pres?

It was supposed to be a comedy manga, goddamit.

Good taste.

Here's one before the sequel took a huge dive in quality.