IRAN NO! Iran threatens to ‘level Tel Aviv,’ kill Netanyahu if Israel attacks

timesofisrael.com/iran-threatens-to-level-tel-aviv-kill-netanyahu-if-israel-attacks/

>Tel Aviv will be “leveled to the ground” if Israel attacks Iran, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not escape with his life, a senior official in the Islamic republic’s regime threatened.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-netanyahu-corruption-20180220-story.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
youtu.be/aYBct7eqdJk?t=785
google.ca/search?source=hp&ei=TJKMWtP9GeiN5wKJupjYDw&q=iran threatens to level tel aviv if&oq=iran threatens to level tel aviv if&gs_l=psy-ab.3...114.6674.0.6759.38.31.0.4.4.0.214.3388.4j19j2.26.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..8.24.2705.0..0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i3k1j0i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.90.SH72p8sEn1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iran would be wiped off the map lol
What allies does Iran have that are relevant?

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

Russia

Threats from goat fuckers...

What allies does israel have?

Sounds like some good tv

We will kill every fucking Jew the world over.

Why are you spamming this shit everywhere?

Didn't Putin say he would side with Israel in case of Iran-Israel conflict?

Go Iran!

Fake news.

Looks like Iran needs some freedom and Democracy.

Not this time.

>Kike detected

Do you not know how small Israel is, it can be completely destroyed, silly kike

Wait, isn't Netanyahu got caught with corruption and bribery charges?

Yes. This is why Netanyahu is trying to spark war. To get out of it.

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-netanyahu-corruption-20180220-story.html

Hope his ass is either get tried and jailed by a judge or throw many of their people to Iran, creating another Holocaust because Bibi asking for it.

he's gonna be executed in international criminal court.

>Executed for corruption and bribery

If Bibi is in China.

I hope so, I can't find the source.

Crimes against humanity.

He's throwing a hissy fit because no one replied to his shitty thread and it 404'd with 0 replies. Just report and hide his posts.

Imagine if there was a border line bankrupt country in Asia that was so poor they sold some warheads to Iran so they could buy rice lol.

I told u Iranians are some bulls. Get the fuck outta the way!! :

These fags in the mid-east all talk a big game, pull down their pants ready to rape and then show up with an impotent dick.

Life imprisonment will most likely because he is old as fuck and maybe die in the cell. ICC doesn't use capital punishment.

They executed Nazis after Nuremberg.

what if Iran out of ideas

That's after WW2, they abolished it somewhere in the late-20th century because many countries are abolishing it as well. ICC did tried war criminals from Rwanda and Yugoslavia, and many of them were sentenced life imprisonment. Same for someone else who did those crimes.

I'd call you a cold Turkey

promises promises

I guess we'll find out what happens.

They've been saying this for like 20 years

One time, one time is all I want. Is it so much to ask for a temporary friendship with the Middle eastern world so we can team up to destroy the entirety of Israel and it's inhabitants?

Hahahaha btfo

I don't really like Iran at all.
But, if this is actually true (the source being the ((("Times of Israel")))...., so there's that....),
then Iran would actually be doing the rest of the world a huge favor by making good on the threat.

Nearly all the western world + any jews in countries automatically increases support for Israel

Being a war criminal is not the same as being a mass-murderer. Notice how Netanyahoo had all the "mass-murderer" dictators brutally dismembered as examples? The only way to gain back the trust of our sandy friends of the Asian West will be putting NortonYahoo(tm)'s bound husk at a shared border, and give Sandys and Shittites each a piece to grab.

LMAO
Many have tried to rid the jews and have failed
keep trying goyim
Do you know how many times Israel has defeated lowly goatfucking sandnigger rag heads?

you sure you want to be touching that hand? I can smell the poo from here

el oh el
Trump is in the pocket of Israel and half is family are Jews
You lost soyim

Guess it's time to find out if Iran really has those nukes.

God bless Iran. (My god is ironically Yahweh but fuck the Jews desu)

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
>Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Check your IDF issued Diaper, Chaim.

KEK

Why would we want to "go back 1400 years" when today's population would all die under those conditions? Technology is not "degenerate," people are. So send people to space and separate out the slaves from the conquerors.

Nothing will happen as always

Keep posting goyim
I'm going to keep drinking your tears

Oh please, Iran did nothing the last 20 times it threatened violence against us

lmao
Hezbolah lost every fight goyim

Trump is wearing a yarmulke
He is practically a jew now goyim

I hope so. Death to the zionists!

You won’t win, give up

Lol. One russian journalist told that the war is possible

Good. Hope that North Korea gifts Iran nukes and we can get this show on the road. American christcucks and neocon shills are on suicide watch.

some amerimutts truly are retarded

>What allies does Iran have that are relevant?
There are two things the US and Russia have always cooperated on: outer space and Israel. Fuck with our pet in the Middle East and get fucked hard for it.

im fine with this outcome as long as it gets rid of half your population you filthy shill

>8_chan
lol soyim

you mad Jew?

Nope sitting here on my money with my non jew girlfriend
he he goyim

shut up jew lover

They have enough missiles to do it. I'm pretty sure iron dome is only half decent against trashcan rockets. Hopefully we stay out of it.

Threatening to level Israel? Iran is the man.

Are you jewish ?

Thread wasn't mine, but the other guy from discord and it had around 20 replies, so I think people are reading "Culture of Critique"

The Jews command our military. There is no chance of USA not being involved if kikeville gets cleansed.

Why would Israel attack in the first place? Iran could never get through Israel’s defenses.

They only way Iran could “level” a city is with the use of nuclear weapons. So are they finslly admitting to having them?

If Iran tried to nuke Israel it’s unlikely they would succeed, and then Israel would retaliate by going full Samson Option on them.

Revelation 3:9:

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Soon, shekelorc, soon!

Netanyahu admitted to shooting down the plane.

youtu.be/aYBct7eqdJk?t=785

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

But that’s not attacking Iran, that’s self defense

Not in 06 it didnt. IDF had to hit beirut from the air to avoid continual losses in the hills of lebanon.

Sure thing, kid.

Iran is almost as cringeworthy as the Norks at this point with this crap. Either do something already or shut the hell up.

It was a passenger plane you retard

Only reason they didn't annex libnan was because they didn't fucking want it.

hello kikeberg. You seem to forget 06.

Based Connery

google.ca/search?source=hp&ei=TJKMWtP9GeiN5wKJupjYDw&q=iran threatens to level tel aviv if&oq=iran threatens to level tel aviv if&gs_l=psy-ab.3...114.6674.0.6759.38.31.0.4.4.0.214.3388.4j19j2.26.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..8.24.2705.0..0j46j0i131k1j0i46k1j0i3k1j0i22i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.90.SH72p8sEn1U

didn't even bother to google it you fucking lazy fags.

ITS REAL

Yeah, either if he put to death or face life behind bars by ICC, you could see many people around the world, manly Palestinians, will party hard like the 21st night of September.

Drones are passenger planes now?

Stop pretending to be stupid faggot. Israel shot down an Iranian PASSENGER plane with 66 people onboard.

of course, and basically this it's also why he has created a diplomatic crisis between Israel and Poland