How can anyone actually believe that homosexuality is something you are "just born with" when the number of homosexuals...

How can anyone actually believe that homosexuality is something you are "just born with" when the number of homosexuals is steadily increasing, and the rate at which it is increasing is itself increasing year by year?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/grwgp
youtube.com/watch?v=gexTmlbsom4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate being gay and i hate my alcoholic father for being a fuck u and dying when i was young and i hate my mother for bing a narssisistic whore and abusing me throughout my childood. And i hate you for being normal. All i ever wanted was to be a normal boy and to be loved. I'm going to fucking kill you all.

The number is likely historically steady (2-5%); more people comfortable with admitting it.
Stop being retarded.

Because of all of this:

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Homosexuality is a defect and all homosexuals are pedophiles.

>its a pol whines about gay boys thread
Why are you so triggered over someones private sexual life? The media pushing gay stuff is annoying but so infrequent. just leave us freaks alone.

You've been doing a lot of research. Trying to make sense of it all? Don't worry, you'll figure it out.

And it's not fixable either, i'll never have a happy childhood.

i dont believe being gay is something you are 100% born with, it's most likely something that has to do with both environment and genetics, the amount of homosexuals is not increasing though. just like being a tranny, lgbt shit is just considered "hip" to a lot of people since it's constantly being pushed in the media, so a lot of people identify as gay/tranny/bi/etc. another reason why it might seem like it is because most people in 1st world countries don't have to hide the fact that they want dick, making it seem like the amount of people has increased when really they existed

kys

Gays making butt babies? WTF?

>come read my fag propaganda goys!

>How can anyone actually believe that homosexuality is something you are "just born with" when the number of homosexuals is steadily increasing, and the rate at which it is increasing is itself increasing year by year?

Obviously, more people are being born with it, faggot.

>fake trap
When you are a girl but you have to pretend to be a boy who looks like a girl because it's more popular.

very clever retort

Then do the right thing. Kill every faggot you know and then kill yourself.

>private

>The media pushing gay stuff is annoying but so infrequent
>so infrequent

Uh, what? Do you simply not watch TV or movies?

>hide the fact that they want dick

And they also want to fuck kids. And it dosen't stop there, killing and eating people is next on the menu.

look at he ass, collarbone, stomach build. Thats not a girl Mhuhamed

Gays reproduce by fucking with young boys

>>private

Prenatal exposure to hormones. Have you seen the shit they put in food nowadays?

it's almost like someone's putting something in the water over there.......

Why? because "it's the right thing to do"?

I dont. I watch like old Star trek, tos tng, and ancient japanese weeb samurai movies from the 60s.
Its best to avoid shitty media that just makes you mad

HOMOSEXUALITY IS HUMANITIES NATURAL RESPONSE TO TOO MANY HUMANS FOR THE SPACE PROVIDED
>IF THERE IS NORMAL, THERE WILL BE ABNORMAL
CHAOS
ORDER
DUALITY

Because I said so.

I only need to look at the hands. Do not doubt me.

>private sexual life

THIS.

Almost all gays had some sort of sexual abuse by an older gay in their childhood. It's such an accepted thing among gays that they don't even think it's abuse. They think they are doing another young boy a service by grooming them and the pattern continues

Reported to the FBI

this
youtube.com/watch?v=gexTmlbsom4
guys come in straight and come turned out gay

God doesn't like faggots. It tolerates you for a while to see if you're going to unfuck yourself but if you don't it's hell at some point.

It's not something your born with, its just a progressively worse mental illness. Homosexuality is a sexual deviancy that gets worse and worse till you start molesting children and further on it goes.

100% true.

Ok Hans. Remember, Im the one who fucks men though

My bf and I have the same size hands
i'm a chick(born fem no trans)

also consider that's a azn they have feminine facial features

You don't do the fucking.

Like being gay is the worst thing Ive done. Nigger Im a sinner through and through. Do you think God sends people to hell for any sin or is gayness far worse than all others?

LMAO, ur so naive.

is that a request?

And who are you?

t. concerned citizen

wtf

tru

ja

do us a favor and neck yourself m8

You stupid fuck, i was a soldier in my previous incarnation don't talk to me about sin.

Jesus dosen't like faggots.

Why would i want to do you any favors, faggot?

Statistically speaking, the world would be a better place without a degen such as yourself

Yes white men are finally accepting their place in society leaving us those cute snowbunnies.

At this point you're trolling

this desu

I'm a 27 straight male, who was never raped (thank god).

Recently I came across two similar and very crazy stories. They both told me that they were totally straight with no thoughts about gay sex at all, and after getting raped they started to have gay sexually desires. One of them was raped in older age, mid 20's, and he's now bisexual. The other one was raped at the age of 16 in prison, and now he define himself as totally gay. All that after a straight life including relationships and everything.

mk ultra operative

no shit.
Pls. Yes we are fucked up in some way, but most of us havent been raped(at least before accepting our gayness) I was sexually harrassed and assaulted by a woman as a teen, but I didnt figure out I was gay until years later. Pair that with depression, anxiety, self loathing, complete isolation and lonliness, you get a cock lover. Just let us be

There is no objective morality. Wrong.

Am i?

You're not innocent, brother.

>10 million american adults identify as LGBT

the absolute state of burgerland

Rates of homosexual behavior are stable over time and remain stable to day. "Identity" has little facts on the gorund.

Its just more men saying theyre bi because chicks dig that these days.

It's an order.

ok?

fucking l

look up

Male homosexuality is probably caused by a pathogen, with some geneteic component moderating how susceptible individuals are.

Gayness is a defect, those men are weak.

are you being bullied at school user? Do you have any friends?

>higher among women
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

using the lgbt status to make you seem more special and unique couldnt possibly be behind this
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

go on any of those fucking dating apps
literally every other girl calls herself "bi" or ((((((questioning)))))) despite looking like a completely normal (albeit insufferable) womyn

no and no

slut slap

thats good. You should stop talking to yourself on pol it fucking weird and sad. No one will ever want to pierce your boipucc if you act like a psycho on the internet

>at which it is increasing is itself increasing year by year?

Uh, what is a fad?
Or how can I attract more attention?

Either one works; but the bottom line (wink)
is it is a miserable lifestyle.
See suicide rates, mental illness, etc. etc.

I don't want to shove things up my ass you stupid faggot. And i'm not a monster.

>Its just more men saying theyre bi because chicks dig that these days.
This is dumb as fuck. Bi men say theyre Bi because they'd fuck men dumb faggot

ice ice baby

Only "men" are gay.

This

It's both. Some people are born with it, others pretend to be homosexual in an effort to survive in an environment increasingly hostile to the very concept of a male gender.

usually people posting like you have some latent homolust. I dont even know what you are trying to accomplish here with 8 layers of ebid trolling, but I assume attention. You should focus your time on something productive instead of this shithole

i bet you're also a jew

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY. UPCOMING TWINK. I MIGHT GET DOLLED UP TONIGHT.

Tell more about how i should run my life mr faggot.

y wod u say dat?

Leaves 3 options.
Homosexuality is learned, meaning you can unlearn it
People are saying they are lgbt for attention, despite actually being straight
People who were lgbt before were afraid to admit it, and now they are more open about it

Read from top to bottom, option 1 is what conservatives would like to believe, 2 is what is most likely, and 3 is what liberals want to believe.

"Tender Russian Girl Wants You To Become Her Prince"

>muh slippery slope fallacy

If a surveyor asked if I was gay I'd say yes cause why not. I'd also lie if they asked my ethnicity- good luck proving I don't have black ancestry.

not a fallacy at all, trust me

Im saying, you sound unhappy and angry. Find something better to do like making music, studying a language, or learn programming.

il mostro del lago negro

Or killing myself. WOW you're such a sinner btw. look up but don't look back

Key word "Identify"

I was born with a condition called sex dysphoria, which is a mental illness - from that I decided to identify as transsexual in order to satisfy it and make my life more comfortable - though I am still attracted to males since I myself was born female.

Most everyone identifying as a homosexual, transsexual, or what have you is doing it for attention. It's unfortunate for people like me who truly do need the support of my peers since we're statistically more likely to end our lives, but what ever. So long as those faggots get to wave rainbow dildo in public... right?

> my previous incarnation
> Jesus
Larp fail.

Dont kill yourself, otherwise youll never get to see how Sup Forums ends.

That doesnt fit the data.

It's increasing because (((they))) are trying to tell kids they are trannys and shit now.