TheRightStuff.biz is a Psychological Operation (PSYOP) of Israeli Military Intelligence

1. Mike Enoch was employed by Oddcast, a corporation which was founded by an Israeli military special operations soldier, exclusively employs Israeli military intelligence operatives, and functions as a de facto Israeli Govt. intelligence agency front.

2. Mike Enoch was employed by Burrelle's Information Services, a corporation which is run by a C.I.A. operative, contracts for multiple U.S. Dept. of Defense agencies, and functions as a de facto U.S. Govt. intelligence agency front.

3. Ames Friedman was employed by Jim Smith, Jr. International, a company which contracts for the N.S.A., employs C.I.A. and R.C.M.P. operatives, and functions as a de facto U.S. Govt. intelligence agency front.

4. Ames Friedman was employed by America Online and NBC Universal, large American media corporations which frequently embed deep cover U.S. Govt. intelligence operatives.

>Mike Enoch’s Connections to the U.S. Department of Defense (D.O.D.)

Mike Enoch Interview with Andrew Marantz (New Yorker Jewish journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=n6H2pVdmnV4

“You know a lot of these guys are actual literal like military experience…”
“And we have guys some of whom are ex-military some of whom are ex law enforcement…”
“I’ve spoken to guys a lot of ex-military guys are in the alt-right and a lot of them have killed Arabs…”

Mike Enoch’s United States Military Family Members

nydailynews.com/new-york/liberal-raised-nyc-white-nationalist-podcast-100g-fans-article-1.3483010

"Meanwhile, Peinovich’s ancestors fought against the Nazis and racism. His namesake grandfather served as a U.S. Army pilot in World War II, according to Gleissner. His great-grandfather, Peter B. Garberg, was a state’s attorney in North Dakota and was active in driving the KKK out of the state in the 1930s, Gleissner added."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY
youtu.be/Mza7AjkXiUc
972mag.com/nearly-half-of-americans-support-sanctions-on-israel-poll-finds/123472/
timesofisrael.com/poll-less-than-half-of-americans-support-jerusalem-recognition/
youtube.com/watch?v=mshXTEJSIQI&t=39s
youtu.be/NOW0thXQHgs
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtu.be/LNSYZJbyAeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, the FBI made TRS and now more and more goyim know, what's the next step of the master plan?

This video should answer all your questions

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

WOW it's LITERALLY fucking nothing

Are you telling me that the more the goyim know the stronger is the jewish chokehold on the country?
Does this mean every single piece of literature ever written on the jewish question is beneficial fo the jews?

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY

I'm telling you that anti-Semitism is is a trick used to scare the diaspora Jews into making Aliyah. Rothschild kikes used the same trick to convince Germany Jews to leave paradise for the desert of Israel during WW2. This is why TRS and every single Alt-Right fagget is promoting hatred towards the diaspora while at the same time supporting Israel.

People aren't reading Mein Kampf

keep fighting the good fight

"Who's Mike Enoch? Perhaps I will go check this therightstuff.biz site out and all their content to see what all the hum bub is about , thanks internet shill for bringing this to my attention ... "

Herzl spoke about this (and I think it is also stated in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion): Basically, the more "antisemitism" there is, the greater the victim they can portray themselves as.
If you are "antisemite" you are giving them more excuses to their tribalistic behaviour, allowing them to put "the victim card" anytime.

>The guys who are being sued by a huge jewish law firm for Charlottesville are totally a psyop goys!!
Gee I wonder who is behind this post?

you forgot Samuel Shlomo Hyde

Sam Hyde isn't alt right and doesn't make videos faggot.

> Retarded psy op

Go eat baby penis.

Also SAGE

Yes, please do. You'll see for yourself that TRS uses anti-Semitism towards the diaspora but promotes Zionism for Israel. :)

THIS

only a kike would think about baby penis.

t. Samuel Hyde

I don't know who or what the fuck Mike Enoch or "TheRightStuff" is, but let me tell you all bluepilled faggots out there: the "alt-right" -in its entirely- is controlled opposition.

>Jordan Peterson is somehow alt-right
>But that guy who is in personal contact with TRS guys and said he'd be on their show eventually isn't

Kys kike. The only reason you didn't put him on is that you know most of Sup Forums likes his humor

TRS isn't a psy op homo. Go try your faggy divide and conquer play somewhere else you kike

agreed. you are wise

Quit spamming this all over the Chans faggot

you aint my mama

See this right here, threads like this are automatically flagged by JIDF and then bots spam them with these dumb images.

image looks like a redpill to me ?

They call me a bot because of the damning information in it.

>when the shill has no response and resorts to dumping JIDF_TRS_DnC_folder _1 instead

Never change shlomo

>spreading the word on Jewish power
>an Israeli psyop
Jesus you kikes are just scraping the bottom here. Where is the high verbal IQ? I want a narrative that's plauaible. Come the fuck on.

i save all your maymays

>promoting Zionism as the answer to the JQ is in no way an Israeli psyop

If they're paying you to shill on me don't bother, you're gonna lose.

TRS's net impact on right wing thought and organization has been positive. Thus, if it were a psyop, it failed miserably. They bring in thousands of new goys every year and expose more jew lies than almost anyone.

They have my name and account history. If they wanted to hurt me, they already would have. They're our guys.

They also expose thousands of new goys to how based Zionism is.

That's where you're wrong Schlomo.

You prbly haven't even read Mein Kampf. If you had you'd know Zionism is a Jewish trick and so is TRS for promoting it!

I love being behind the paywall and being 'psyopped' by the most red pilling of shows, Strike And Mike.

Hey Shlomo, if you actually tried listening to their content, instead of fags like Mike Delany and Sven Longshenks, maybe you wouldn't be such a paranoid schizo.

I love all the shows, The Third Rail, Action, Paranormies, This Week In White Genocide, and the Chads over at Exodus Americanus.

You think you're a lot smarter than you really are.

That's not the point retard. When people are asking them how to form an ethno state or say its impossible to form an ethno state they use Israel as an example. To highlight the Jewish hypocrisy. Seriously kys anytime kike.

Is this really the only way you have left to fight them? "No, they're the REAL Jews!"

And that's a tough place to be in

all your spam is missing is the call to action, you marketing cuck.

uh huh. i dont see how proving me wrong?

> they use Israel as an example.
why? why not destroy israel and use Japan as an example?

obviously, anybody who stuck around after that shit with 8ch and enoch's wife is fucking retarded

Agreed. Underage faggets giving TRS attention need the rope.

Japan wasn't created explicitly as an ethno state in the past 50 years and to point out Jewish hypocrisy.

who cares about hypocrisy? why not expose Israel for white genocide and globalism? those are actual crimes. so why call them hypocrites and not murderers and globalists??

Why not both? The discussion was their example of Israel as an ethno state. Is this what it's like arguing with Jews? Gas yourself anytime oven dodger.

Why not both? I dont know, user. Why doesn't TRS expose Israel for white genocide and Globalism? You tell me.

I'm just calling you a schizo because you maintain these elaborate lies with quotes taken out of context and your solutions are spergy as fuck. Anyone who sounds like you is more likely to be psyop than anything ive ever heard over there in the past year.

>can't disprove the claims
>can't debate the strategy
>better call him schizo!

LOL

They do you stupid faggot. There is a show on the network that is literally called This Week in White Genocide. Thanks for proving my point dumbass. Your life is SAD

Because your entire premise about trs is wrong and you proved you don't actually know what their network content consists of. Way to be.

Show me where TRS has exposed Israel for white genocide and I'll admit my folly, repent, and shill for TRS unlike anything you've seen in your sad little life.

Bc that doesn't resonate with normies. Those Richard Spencer quotes are completely out of context. I've heard most of those speeches and he's clearly setting up the interviewer or questionner to look like a hypocrite. " look at this kook who wants an all white nation, isn't he crazy? Hehehe .. oh Israel? Forget about Israel goyium ."

bump for proofs. cmon user where is it?

>Bc that doesn't resonate with normies.
Half of all Americans oppose Israel. What is your claim based in besides damage control? :)

Literally every episode of the daily Shoah

>it's everywhere!
no. show us all one example or stay defeated.

Literally one example after a 2 second youtube search. IT'S PRACTICALLY THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE THEY TALK ABOUT FOR THE PAST YEAR IDIOT.

youtu.be/Mza7AjkXiUc

watching now

Half of all Americans? Who exactly? Liberals don't opppse Israel ? The Cuckservative right? Born agains ? GTFO nigger. And almost no one has the balls to say the Jews should be forceable removed .. some might think it.. but half? Fuck off

liberals are the minority - they dont matter.

972mag.com/nearly-half-of-americans-support-sanctions-on-israel-poll-finds/123472/

timesofisrael.com/poll-less-than-half-of-americans-support-jerusalem-recognition/

>2 minutes in
>no mentions of israel

After you watch and have your (((critique))) on his weight or performance, maybe you can send a video of what you're doing to expose white genocide, other than all the time you spend doing D&C threads

Ok Let me pull some quotes from the 10billion hours of content on that site ..bc I have time for that . go listen yourself asshole .. the next public show is tomorow

You're such a tryhard faggot. Can't even get through a 5 min vid without your (((critique))) after 2 min

4 minutes in... not a single mention of Israel. Why did you lie about this video? Why did you say Enoch exposed Israel for white genocide when he didnt? Do you realize your position hinges on DECEPTION? You're as bad as a Jew, user..

Hitler was controlled opposition until the day that he wasn’t.

Friberg is not a jewish name

Oh my god fucking kill yourself. In this speach he calls out the jews and talks about white genocide. They call out Israel all the fucking time, have you not heard The Merchant Minute, because you're missing out. Although, I'm glad a sperg like you isn't a part of the movement. Stay ignorant and enjoy your (((critiques))) while people are out there providing content and red pilling the masses. THEY TALK ABOUT ISRAEL NEARLY EVERY SHOW YOU RETARD

BERG

Wtf I have the Vandal brothers now.

Enoch says that arabs did 9/11 thats enough for me to go, fuck that kike.

wtf now I love Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=mshXTEJSIQI&t=39s

>THEY CALL OUT ISRAEL ALL THE TIME!
>HERE IS A VIDEO FOR PROOF!
>OH..YOU MEAN ENOCH DOESNT MENTION ISRAEL ONE TIME THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE VIDEO?
>LOL THATS OK THEY CALL OUT ISRAEL ALL THE TIME

stay defeated.

High time preference Autistic speg can't listen to a podcast .. guess this movement is over , I'll go back to black pilling and liberterainism

the infographics in this thread are compelling, but what proves it above all is these alt-right people's CLEARLY jewish features, they are not "ugly whites", they have clearly exaggerated features from inbreeding that I have seen among many jews and no one else (at least in real life, check out the the "Habsburg jaw")

>People aren't reading Mein Kampf
this is probably true
Hitler's thoughts cannot be related to present-day media-stupefied people as they were back before the war. A direct translation is useless, the masses simply cannot read well enough.

There needs to be a new, updated book that uses modern science and simple arguments to persuade the kind of people who work blue collar jobs and grew up watching cable television

Now you move the goal posts, how talmudic of you. Here he clarifies his position on 9/11for schizo like you
youtu.be/NOW0thXQHgs

>There needs to be a new, updated book that uses modern science and simple arguments to persuade the kind of people who work blue collar jobs and grew up watching cable television
That's a really good idea, user.

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

hey, it's me, the guy who told you to fuck off on infinitychan yesterday you fucking schizoid loser. Ooga booga CIA niggers

>Planned and carried out by muslims
Only 37 seconds to prove he was a kike.

I love Enoch but he needs to take a public speaking class or something. His body language is fucking autistic.

wow great argument you're a big goy

one thing is for sure, the alt-right cast from 2017 (all of them) are talking less and less about the jq - in fact they hardy mention jews anymore now that i think about it. & theres your reason for controlled opp.

this, make fun of this guy for trying to be smarter than you, because he is, and trying will show everyone how retarded you actually are

the alt-right, the word "alt-right" itself, is a complete media fabrication.

This daily shoah clip
is very redpilling about western jews talking about leaving europe for israel and their destruction of the west.

youtu.be/LNSYZJbyAeM

youtu.be/LNSYZJbyAeM

"Berg is a surname of North European origin. In several Germanic languages (e.g. German, Dutch, Norwegian, and Swedish), the word means "mount", "mountain" or "cliff"

Newfags need to get it through their thick heads, Mike (((Enoch))) and (((TRS))) are trash.

Conclusion Enoch is a Jew

You're already getting btfo'd here just like you do in every fucking thread you spam. If TRS was CIA then killing you would probably be fun and easy, idk why you even try. Everyone here can easily see that you're either lying or fucking stupid. Either way we're literally going to set you on fire.

fuck off kike.

Antifa please leave