NIGHT NIGHT DEEP STATE

FUCK THIS FAGGOT
ALL THESE COMMENTATORS
TAKE REAPONSIBILIRY WHEN THEY ARE RIGHT
BUT BLAMW IT ON THEIR PEOPLE IF THEY ARE WRONG
FOOK THIS NYGUH
WHO GIVES THE SECURITY CLEARANCE!? More isolation of our president and only people London approves?!

They just erased the last thread

187 all mootsmods
81QWHITEQOPS to burn down bsq (British school of Quito)
IF SCOTLAND YARD DOES NOT RELEASE ALL 81 within 24 hours and any of our CoPatriot Allies then all 81 IN EUROPE HAS A CONFIRMED GREEN LIGHT ON ALL FALSE CROWNS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS
TURKEY IS OUR ALLIE NOW
IRELAND SOLD SCOTLAND OUT
ALL IRISH BUSINESS tied to iri/mi5 ARE NOW 50parcentTaxxxed+ in the United States

187viacom
187RupertMurdock
187Moots
187o.O
187BaronnessHooper
187allTied2BSQexceptr.Vasconez/families unless they are married or have dual cirizenship with the U.K.

187 all U.K., Chinese and Japanese relations till they hand over all mi5 and mao global terrorists...
Travel bans in every nation with A BS BRITISH SCHOOL

81useCarasineRedRocksAfterHours
CrucifyUPSIDEdwnALLpsychiatristsWorking4BritishSchools

805welcomesThePope to come enjoy the Polo fields and meet with me personally to discuss his desires for the old missions which I would like to see more use from (personally).

187allTiedTo50shadesofGrey...psyop

Take your meds

Shandilay stands for I lay shandy and shandy was my cousin's dog...if Alex is involved with his mother and Betsy and Moot and promoting pizzagate I will also be sacrificing him in Abu Dis.

4Jake Karluck
4Tony Debour
4Paul Walker
And 4many more "accidental deaths"
I promise will not die in being and I vow to bring LONDON AND ALL TERRORISTS TO JUSTICE FOR ALL OUE LOVED ONES LOAT TO THE PAYOPS OF MI5

And congrats to the Medal of Honor awardees!

NO BUMP STOCK BANS!
THE ONLY BAN CONNECTED TO 1a should be a BAN ON 2A BANS

#ENDBRAINWASHING
#FUCKpsychology
How long has psychology been around for?
Foook

#187allSaudiTerrorists
#187allLondonTerrorista
#187allMaoTerrorists

Lol you fools think our intelligence agencies make mistakes?!? Bajaja those are called orders!

4th of July patriot celebration! We won!

RAwGR

He is a fooking londonRapists a fooking moot
Scotland Yard has 23 hours
Then all 81 in all of Europe is to start removing all false crowns and their allies! If the people of London do not over throw the false crowns of england within 4weeks I pray that London is NUKED!

I am done letting altwhite get away and being ignored by officials since I was 16 trying to warn about moot!

take your meds OP

CONFIRMED VPD IS COVERING UP RAPE KITS FROM MOOT AKA CHRIS POOLE
VICTIM WITH RAPE KIT CONFIRMED
MATTSMODELS.com are rapevideos of moots! Is renata on there!?

187anttopara
187allMi5 militarized students
Travel ban on all states (nations) securing London Terrorist camps

Take a polygraph pooC

First SMS was sent by me
I'm also the original JimiRose and JimiRose2

187betsymoot aka Betsy pool
187ceasarDTbaetender
187allGoodBaremloyeesTiedToStevieMootPoole

187LyndaUvari
187Frawley
187DeniseTreratola
187allKyleFrawleys' friends from fths and Buena
187michaelDPlanet
187LukeDexter
187SmallPaul
187DrDexter
187ALLmootCultRapists
187NICKELLIS (he tried robbing the safe; Abu-Haj was sleeping with JaredWong...PLO was targeting Jared why!?
(Alia and her brother and father are the only royals from her grandpa! The other two are pure demonic).

AbuHaj started working at harbor town i around 1997, is he a look out for the cartels and terrorists?!

187denisetreratola
187allHADDADS

Moot was not the one who sent an email to a phone...that was me! Its all been me! So you fucks have 12 hours to give me a presidential pardon or I'm heading to ABU DIS and rebuild all from there with no sharing of the highest authority...your choice.

"Gucci" "guccifer"

Brian Hays

Throw that natzi in getmo

187hays
187allAttorneysAtHisCult
187AllMooreCultists at the synagogue on foothill and kimbal
MAGAorDIE

187LyndaUvari
187Frawley
187DeniseTreratola
187allKyleFrawleys' friends from fths and Buena
187michaelDPlanet
187LukeDexter
187SmallPaul
187DrDexter
187ALLmootCultRapists
187NICKELLIS (he tried robbing the safe; Abu-Haj was sleeping with JaredWong...PLO was targeting Jared why!?
(Alia and her brother and father are the only royals from her grandpa! The other two are pure demonic).

AbuHaj started working at harbor town i around 1997, is he a look out for the cartels and terrorists?!

187denisetreratola
187allHADDADS

MY PUNISHMENT TO YOU ALL AND TO MYSELF FOR NOT KILLING OR BEING ALLOWED TO KILL MOOT IS THAT I WILL BE THE LAST IF MY KIND. AS ARCADIUS WILL NEVER BE KING
NOR WILL I FATHER ANY MORE CHILDREN IN THIS LIFE AND/OR ON THIS EARTH. You fools let a rogue natzi shit head working for mi5 tell you what to think lmfao...night night mi5. Scotland Yard you have 22 hours to release all 81 or all of Europes elites and false crowns are green lit! This is the confirmation! All 81 are ordered to start a war with LONDON IF THEY DO NOT STEP DOWN FROM THE THROWN AND OR RELEASE ALL OUR SOLDIERS AND THWIR ALLIES! If the news doesn't cover it! BURN ALL BS BRITISH SCHOOLS OUTSIDE OF ENGLAND AFTER HOURS!

PIZZAGATE IS MOOTGATE ALA LONDON GATE
TRUMP NEEDS TO DEPLOY THE NATIONAL GUARD INTO VENTURA AND MARCH ALL MILITIAS AND WILLING PATRIOTS WEST! We are under attack!

Boomer posting, not even once.

Someone call Putin, his bot is on the fritz again

MAGAorDIE
DC4thOFJULY
PATRIOT WEEK LONG CAMP OUT ON THE PLATOMIC!
Busses will be provided into the city and all veterans should plan on marching, rolling or hobbling or whatever

187guccifer

You won't do shit you glow in the dark faggot. Just go back to doing paperwork.

No my Dad is on speed dial lol...you fools you thought you have been harvesting my idea s hahha and nope

Archive phone is about to die

lol let's square up now rappist

You are literally batshit insane and your threads/posts are incomprehensible. You need to seek mental help immediately
Consider suicide.

lol let's square up now rappist

Or do you only like to beat on drugged up females!? Did Luke Dexter hang himself? Fuck Steve Ludwig loud mouth piece of shit didn't know who I was haha fuck Kristie too mike Lins ex...you all are fucking psyoped mi5 shill bot UnAmerican shit head traitors that should be tortured till your last breath

give me a tldr

OP is a schizo from Ventura California and makes dozens of these threads where he rambles about moot of all people.

Funny they know when my phone is going to die...always acting tough towards me when I'm not listening...so 10000000 for moot aka chris poole guccifers etc each
And since moots money is all my money I own the worldliterally with interest rates and I want all of London!

LOGANJER1 is my grandpa GERALD ALLEN HESS FROM LOGAN, UTAH AKA LOGANJER1

DV Deverill Hess is my GREAT GRANDPA WHO MARRIED ONE OF IRA ALLEN'

I want my ALLEN ACCOUNT LISTED IN UTAH AS "allen" with no social security attached to it! He bailed out the fucking lds and I want all his ledgers! I want the bagged property in Indiana! I want all my assets plus interest from the pacific coast rail roams and inesco or whatever the oil co was that Ira Allen was in! How much does soros shit heads owe me for back rent IOC the iron mill in iron county Ira drug from South Dakota and he was 1/4 or 1/2 owner of the property! That money was literally for all of us so I and others could focus on teaching!

Romney has two days to find it or I will drive a wedge in two second that will make him literally cry like one of mootas rape victims.

Matts models.com is confirmed moots and confirmed drugged up rape videos...FYI middle eastern patriots are real ahit heads! So fuck all you dumb asses falling for any supremacist shit

Nobody cares schizo

Op are you gonna kill moot and shoot up google

LONDON YERRORISTS HAVE BEEN HARVESTING MY IDEAS SINCE I WAS BORN

MY GRANDFATHER LOGANJER1 CONFIRMED THEY ALTERED HIS BIRTHDAY TO GET HIM INTO THE NATIONALGUARD EARLY

Lol what do you care you fucking rat ass Adan pizzagate operating piece of shit white supremacist faggot piece of limp thin dick