Kudos to the orangegutan

She says she dated him on purpose for nearly a year, with no expectations of getting paid.

Sure I think he is a shit business man with the intellect of a toddler, but he seems to get pussy like the best of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwUSlzEVZE0
youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guy's a billionaire, his women lives in top-tier luxury even if they don't get paid specifically for boning him

T U C C E D

I thought she was among top 10 hottest women in the 90s.
She says she liked him and only got out 'cause he was such a dick to everyone else.

That's a new level of respect. A billionaire can have bitches galore, but none need to like him.

This miserable failure of a human being got an 11/10 specimen to want his dick and enjoy his company for nearly a year. Nerds pay attention.

In Tucker Carlson's defense, he gets no pussy whatsoever, so...

From what we know about the media business this is a sickcunt burn

she looks like katy perry and tiffany alvord had a baby together

So money gets you laid?

>Sure I think he is a shit business man with the intellect of a toddler

he's a billionaire who became president of the USA even with the MSM and entire establishment against him. You dont do that unless youre brainy.

translation?

>compare trump to a primate
Isn’t that racism?

What don't you understand?

how is he a sick cunt?

so the news is saying he's Hitler for having a cute side chick?

>Never mind the man behind the curtain
The school shooting isn't enough. They are flooding news cycles against Trump because they've caught on to his baiting technique. I wonder how long it'll last until he does something they can't help but cover?

REMINDER:
This was on Fox on 2/5/2018, and it's gotten BURIED. Fox was the ONLY NETWORK to cover it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JwUSlzEVZE0

Sickcunt (read badass). We all know TUC doesn't fuck. Trump 12canscokelite fuckin pumps dude. The man needs cheeseburgers IN BED to keep going.

yeah I had her playboy when I was going through puberty... she is amazing

haha

>You dont do that unless youre brainy.
Not to derail, but miserable obsessive petty people can be quite accomplished when they have an insatiable need to stroke their own ego.

I'd say he is less brainy and more self-serving psycho scheme-y, which is not the same (brainy would be handy as a president, self-serving douchbagery is not quite as useful to the greater good)

have these stories been shelved for the time being or what?

There are lots of beta rich guys with ugly af wives.

Nice to see that the party of Clinton, Johnson and Kennedy now cares about sexual propriety and the sanctity of marriage. Even fucking FDR cheated on his wife, and he was a goddamned cripple. It seems to be pathological with them. (Even Woodrow Wilson had a mistress, and he struck me as more the intellectual type.) Seems pathological among Democrats.

I think that the list of presidents who didn’t cheat on their respective wives is probably shorter than the list of ones who did.

>I think that the list of presidents who didn’t cheat on their respective wives is probably shorter than the list of ones who did.

Probs, but Clinton got impeached for fingering an intern, while the orangegutan has like 20 groping cases and fucked at least 2 sexual celebrities while his foreign model wife was pregnant.

Not saying I expect more of him. The dude is who he is. Just weird that the red party of religious and moral superiority is suddenly mega cool with the NY libertine in chief.

And, frankly, they shouldn’t be - both the democrats and republicans have shown trenendous hypocrisy on this issue.

Technically, Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress. One could also suggest that the relationship between POTUS and intern involves such a tremendous power differential to be tantamount to other forms of statutory rape. This is not a defence of Trump.

>shit business man
>billionaire who only ran for POTUS to enrich himself

Pick one, faggot.

>One could also suggest that the relationship between POTUS and intern involves such a tremendous power differential to be tantamount to other forms of statutory rape

Lib here, and I agree. And Clinton had other skeletons too when it came to abusing his position with young girls.

So not defending him either. Hypocrisy abounds in Washington. But it feels like a whole new low this cycle. Maybe I'm biased.

>Probs, but Clinton got impeached for fingering an intern

Clinton got impeached for lying to congress.

>Pick one, faggot.
Hey Zen master, give it 5 years. If he has a dime left and half his family are not in prison then he won. I'll wage he bit off way more than he can chew and the joyride is coming to a full stop in the next 18 months, if not for him (we don't usually try presidents) for the people around him. The dude's got less than 10 years left in him anyway, but he is fkn over his family and ruining his name.

Clearly you're a biased pos newfag. Why did you make this shitty thread?

>Why did you make this shitty thread?
Kudos to the orangutan, it's in the title, fucktard.
I grew up salivating over this chick and now I have to give credit where due. Do you want me to tell my wife and friends instead? Only you base motherfuckers would get my point.

Trump? I call shenanigans. what is this gay talk about user?

> Only bad bitches need apply

Melania has got to be gangster AF

your biased. But you seem more rational than most people suffering from your type of metal illness.

If we’re talking about personal sexual fantasies and Donald Trump, I once had a nightmare that he drugged me and stole my girlfriend and I recovered by leaving town and taking solace in my MILF of an ex-boss’s plush curves at a motel along a highway. Weird stuff.

The answer to the question is still yes.

>a shit business man with the intellect of a toddler

Still your President. Now get back to work loading those boxes.

doesn't he have like 6 kids?

lol

Usually those rich guys are the "new rich". Meaning they created the wealth themselves and had the wife prior to the start of their career.

And are way fkn happier in life

I literally have no idea who this is

Karen McDougal

that is a great ass.

She has the best ass of any playmate. Good for Trump.

Wait til Mueller finds out. He’s already closing in and this just adds fuel to his justice-fire.

atleast he's not sleeping with underage women..
>youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs