Where are most US "african americans" from?

Where are most US "african americans" from?

The Liberia region?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/cotedivoire/1317006/The-child-slaves-of-the-Ivory-Coast-bought-and-sold-for-as-little-as-40.html
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Where are most US "african americans" from?
West Africa, mostly.
Senegal
Gambia
yes, where Liberia is now
Ivory Coast

How ingenious those blacks are. They put the plate IN the mouth! I wish whites were this smart

Are they going to start doing that dumb shit?

bump

You seem very late for the ride, but don't worry cause it never stops.

white people have been doing that dumb shit for years

senegambia and angola

>Wakanda is set in East Africa
>Most African Americans are from West Africa

rgtmj

West and Central West Africa I assume.

>Ivory Coast
Ivorian people were not slaves...
In fact Ivoirian people were selling african people into slavery

And it still going on
The child slaves of the Ivory Coast - bought and sold for as little as £40
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/cotedivoire/1317006/The-child-slaves-of-the-Ivory-Coast-bought-and-sold-for-as-little-as-40.html

wait was that actually in the movie? I honestly thought it was photoshopped by someone here

wow they are so woke.
It's funny that they bring this up now. I'm labeled as total racist nazi and know more about african cultures and ethnies than they because its just basic knowledge and interest in other cultures

To add, in Mauretania a thicc body is considered attractive. So girls are getting forcefeed with camel milk. the old women use special grippers to twist the girls toes to make her swallow easier due to the pain. Called Leblouh

Egypt

Herero wear colorful clothes and hats but they did not always do.
White women forced or encouraged them to do so because they were jealous. The Herero women used to walk around with bare chest.

My own people had exterminated whole nations and torn families apart for a profit before the strangers got their chance at a cut. It was a sobering thought. It impressed upon me the universal nature of greed."
- African kings were willing to provide a steady flow of captives, who they said were criminals or prisoners of war doomed for execution. Many were not, but this did not prevent traders posing as philanthropists who were rescuing the Africans from death and offering them a better and more productive life.
- When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London. Britain abolished the slave trade and slavery itself against fierce opposition from West African and Arab traders.
- "the first African film to look at African involvement in the slave trade with the West" by Ivory Coast director Roger Gnoan M'bala
- M'Bala declared, "to talk about slavery, open the wounds of what we've always hidden and stop being puerile when we put responsibility on others ... ."
jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery

>African kings were willing to provide a steady flow of captives, who they said were criminals or prisoners of war doomed for execution. Many were not, but this did not prevent traders posing as philanthropists who were rescuing the Africans from death and offering them a better and more productive life.
funny same happened it Sovjet Union

Someone please post the lip plate webm

That became a part of their "culture" so they wouldn't be appealing to slavers

Once again their "heritage" is a gib

Can they talk with these plates?