HA You alt right cucks love Chick fil a because of “muh traditionalism” don’t you? Well guess what...

HA You alt right cucks love Chick fil a because of “muh traditionalism” don’t you? Well guess what? You are eating soy. Thats right. You are a bunch of damn soyboys!
> beyondsoy.com/blog/2017/8/17/avoiding-soy-at-chick-fil-a

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondsoy.com/blog/2017/8/17/avoiding-soy-at-chick-fil-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alt right
the "alt-right" is the label the MSM adopted to lump anyone young and on the right into the same group. It's a media-pushed "bad guy."
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
lurk moar faggot

Such a neat little sauce

Joke's on (You), the alt-right loves nothing because they're all depressed

Only redditors and Americans promote fast food on here. Everyone else who isn’t completely fucking delusional knows how to shop smart.

>eating fast food

Why do the alt-right have palettes and dietary preferences of children?

>eating the fast food jew
Come on now

I douse whatever fast food I get in Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce. Most of the "Special Sauces" those places sell taste like ass anyways.

>beyondsoy.com/blog/2017/8/17/avoiding-soy-at-chick-fil-a
>soybean oil
/thread

>palettes

what like this?

Honey chipotle is the best one they make.

soy is just a meme. i drink pure soy and my T levels are off the charts. I also eat raw onions

>chick fil a sauce - ingredients: bbq sauce
??

What aren't you getting, friend?

Chick fil-a isn't all that great. I taught myself how to cook, its cheaper, and I can make mostly whatever I want.

Soy is a meme

Soy is in everything faggot. It can't be avoided unless you have a farm. Thing is we don't intentionally eat soy everything so that our balls shrivel up and we grow tits like you.

It's gonna take a LOT more than some soybean oil to turn a guy like me into a so-called soyboy. It's mostly just a funny meme