The left can't me-

>the left can't me-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niggers stealing a coffin

They just can't help themselves.

This isn’t even a meme bro

OP is too retarded to know what a meme is.

me

A meme has to be funny? I mean doesn't /pol make some somber memes? Op is clearly a fag but maybe he has a point here.

>(((Wasserman)))

Whoa
Made me think

K E K

The right can't meme either. Almost all the time it's a bleary Facebook picture for ants covered in artifacts and slathered with rambling Impact. It really just comes down to Sup Forums memeing for the right.

>memes need to have Ariel block letters to qualify as memes

First post best post holy shit

Many more than that one in the coffin have died for freedom.

Their death is not worth more.

>political cartoons qualifying as memes

P O W E R F U L

HAHAHAHAHA

but you have a right to bear arms
you get a license to carry based on the state
the Bill of Rights never says anything about a right to carry
Do liberals seriously not know this?

Absolutely

Never give up your right to carry, in the uk the only legal thing we can carry to defend ourselves is a rape alarm!! Is that how you want america to be? IS IT ?

If Ben Garrison can do it, why not.

No one finds Ben Garrison funny though. Go back to Facebook

>he is still pro life
user, abortions kill more niggers than gang violence. If you want nigger birth rates to TRIPLE, then go ahead and repeal Roe V Wade

>nobody finds Ben Garrison funny
>his cartoons are posted here dozens of times a day
K

>implying it’s multiple people posting these because it’s funny, and not one brain dead user
Okay

15% of the population

Cartoons don't have to be funny to be effective.

Nice

#powerful

>wasserman
Really him hums my hum him

>comedy doesn’t have to be funny to be effective
Repeats that to yourself slowly a few times

>Memes need to be somewhat funny

>It really just comes down to Sup Forums memeing for the right.
Surprisingly, this situation has scarier implications the more I think about it. What if Sup Forums were to ever meme for the left? Over time, I have come to realize weaponised autism is dangerous if it mis-used. With great autism comes great responsibility.

>what if they memed for the left
>Sup Forums supporting the left
What universe do you live in

Jews really A-BLOO-BLOO!!! about dead kids when a gun is involved, but stop caring when trucks are involved driven by people they demanded we import. Very weird?

-me

indeed friendo, and this power is in the hands of weaboo anime posting neckbeads
This is why the internet needs to be tightly controlled, i am glad net neutrality died

political cartoons have not been funny in at least 25 years. they need to get w the times

check'd & Kek'd

Fuck off Ajit

I thought we all agreed that we come to this place to ironically shitpost?

>literally only 1 poster on Sup Forums posts Ben Garrison bullshit
How deluded can 1 person be?

>cartoons = comedy
Wrong

>says the man who thinks there’s a “right to carry”

It really is a catastrophe how many people are shot by shooters with concealed carry permits. There must be a few dozen every year. Makes you think..... OP doesn’t have much of a point or a meme

Fuck, I’ve been bamboozled

Don't normans that think memes are pictures with text still?

That's not how you carry a casket. Those things weigh almost 500 pounds without a body and carrying it that way is extremely awkward

>doesn't know what a meme is
Sup Forums invented memes you retarded piece of shit

62% of the gun violence is suicide so no about 11,000

>gun violence
>suicide
How does that work out? Like, how does suicide qualify as gun violence?

It works in (((their))) favor to make it seem like there are more gun homicides then there really are

This.

FPBP!

Why do you guys always ignore the fact that simply having an abundance of firearms in America prevents burglars and murderer's from breaking in?

Hypothetically, but logically, so many people in their homes were saved because the criminal decided to think twice before coming in, suspecting the home owner is armed. (Weather they are or not) But you liberals can't think that deep since you have A.D.D. from the meds you take.

On top of it, so many lives are saved by guns in self defense. Dead horse topic.

Kek

Good Jeb

looks like pepe on the right in the thumbnail

>It really just comes down to Sup Forums memeing for the right.
we are the right, all others are imitators

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

holy shit

I drag my gun behind me like a lizard tail.

Here's my "couldn't give a fuck less" card.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

fpbp

You glorious bastard! I salute you for the kek.

Except that people usually refer to concealed carrying as 'concealed carrying'. Not 'right to carry'.

and "right" has nothing to do with being a pallbearer. Further pallbearers don't usually say "I'm carrying a casket". They say "I'm a pallbearer".

and why are the gun death's pallbearers white? A meme is supposed to be true.

So, no. This is a shit meme.

..are you referring to the shoops?

kek this fucking board is the best

what about the right to miscarry?

it's impact not ariel,, kid

Holy shit...

fpbp

good bant

HAHAHA ABSOLUT KEK XD
Fanx 4 all the u’s epic TROLE u shure showd dem lmao
Shadilay BASED ch3cked! XD quality argument *tips fedora* DA JOOS lmao chemicals in the water :’) SOYBOY TURNIN FROGS GAY ahahahahahahaha XD OMG a big one hahahahaha

Kek

>pic related, its you

Pic related it’s u

I should go to bed before i lose my "get out of hell"-ticket.

Leftists arent allowed to talk about guns until they figure out what it is and how it works

Gif related

delete

I'm rather happy right now actually my melanin rich friend.

Thats not how you carry a coffin. The fuck is wrong with these cunts, they never had a relative die? Don't people die in America anymore? Oh wait

Samefag

FPBP

Put me in the screenshot and zoom my words.

Here's where I'd post a picture of a good republican comedian, if there were any.

also
>posting a cartoon frog
>good memeing
top max keek

Nope most of us desire to still be citizens not serfs like you poor Muslim raped limeys.

Are you ok fellow Shareblue employee? I think you need to ask for your shift to be over and get some sleep.

>With great autism comes great responsibility.

Every time they try to push gun control, they are asked to explain the technology that they want to ban/introduce, and they have no clue.

>bump-stock

That isn't a bump stock.
It's an adjustable shoulder stock.

Itt newfags telling other newfags the meaning of memes

LEL