How come the Sansha Sanyou specials are translated but the Anne Happy OVA isn't?

How come the Sansha Sanyou specials are translated but the Anne Happy OVA isn't?

Really makes you think

Because Sansha Sanyou has Teru and Anne Happy doesn't.

Because SS is better than anne shit

I need a Youko-sama scale, or a nendoroid at least

Does Anne Happy even have an OVA?

Because it's actually good

Cuz Anne Happy is shit.

I'm sorry, I forgot it was Flop Happy.

I hate all of you.

I liked both.

It'd be nice to have a thread once in a while without this forced fanbase war bullshit.

I don't care.

That would be nice but at this point the shitty drama is the only thing that keeps Sansha Sanyou and Anne Happy threads alive.

The truth is both were okay, I enjoyed them immensely, and they will be completely forgotten on Sup Forums in a few years.

I heard shitty drama?

The Nono of Sansha Sanyou.

Sesame is so cute. I want to bully her.

ALMOST

Me too.

How come the smartest girl was also the cutest?

Oh shit, the whole ova done? Nice.

Same group? Why would the ova batch is in 720p? The previous 2 were in 1080p.Welp, I just keep them both then.

I love her, but I also love Futaba

But that's wrong.

>Anne Happy
>Sancha Sanyou
Forgot both of them exists, but I enjoyed them immensely when airing. Dunno why though.

easy SS was a superior anime in every way to Anne Happy. Furthermore I want to lick Yoko-sama's toes.

both were trash, don't kid yourselves.

Shut up Nono.

Nice touch there.

I want to give Teru a nice touch.

Yes,hopefully with a dick too.

Blackhole is a miracle of the universe.

H-hayai! The special were great.S2 never.

mfw when I loved both

It has an OVA?

It was a joint release between H&D and HAS so I guess they decided not to do 1080p for the batch since Dogakobo BDs always have terrible quality issues.

W-Wait. There's an Anne Happy OVA? Please don't play with my heart like this OP.

I see,thanks for that.Also
> Dogakobo BDs always have terrible quality issues
Aint that some shit.

Tsubaki OVA when?

Because its a better show

We had like three threads about it.

What's the whip for?

Teaching.

No we fucking didn't. Sauce me up because I see no god damn OVA anywhere.

How?

This

I want youko-sama to bullwhip me and call me a maggot

We Sup Forums now, is too late to say something.

I want to sex alt-Teru.

HAS encoder here. The first two were originally done by H&D using publicly available raws (which were bad). I managed to get the BDMV for the show so I gave it a proper encode, which required it to be downscaled to 720p and eedi3'd because Dogakobo sucks.

Thanks for doing this, any plan on doing a BD batch for the series?

On the tracker I'm on (ADC) the BDMV is only partially seeded. Basically only enough for me to get the specials off it. If I ever get into U2, where it's apparently fully seeded, I'll do it for sure.