twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEEP PUSHING!

Trump Jr. is badass!

Strong words for such a harmless act as liking Twitter posts

How will Jr. ever recover?

They're afraid.

Reminder that russiacucks will use any american tragedy to further their aims

Jew at Jew-owned newspaper amplifies anti-white Jew. Wow what a surprise

Obviously this kids FBI dad is coaching him.
Hide the dollar signs in your eyes next time Tracy Flick ass nigga

>immature, rude, inhumane

No 18 year old talks like this. His 'response' basically proves that he is in fact being fed talking points and such.

>looking into CNN's cameras directly
>"without action, ideas stay ideas and children die"

Fake as fuck.

Why are they mad at Trump when it's Obama's executive orders and the majority democrat congress and senate that we have had for years that failed to have any effect?

Trump has been in there a year and basically left it how the left was happy with it. I don't see that anything is his fault here but these continuing events do point towards current anti gun policy having no real effect.

This kid is the biggest fag

>fed talking points
how the fuck is this a conspiracy theory
its a perfectly rational idea

im so tired of this little shit
so what does he want done? all guns banned?

why dont they just make it difficult for those under ~30 to get a semi auto rifle/handgun. it would at least stop most of the school shooters.

kid sure is in the news a lot
youtu.be/HvZD7UkJd24

Reminder that you are a disgusting traitorous faggot and you should be hung from the neck until dead.

NOBODY DIED

>dead kikes
>tragedy

GO BACK TO SLEEP PLEBS
DO NOT QUESTION THE NARRATIVE

you gotta be kidding me.

someone needs to put le happy merchant faces on those frowning guys

Send it to Trump jr

>current year+3
>fbi still so inept it doesn't have wireless earpieces

Tired of all of these "survivors" speaking out in favor of gun control as if they had bullets snapping past their faces. I went to Douglas, when I was senior I had no classes in the freshman building, in fact most of my classes were about a five minute walk from that building.

While I'm with you that this is BS,
>No 18 year old talks like this.
is false.

t. spent a lot of time with pretentious theatre kids in high school

This shit is so entertaining.

how was Holocaust class?
10 million? 11 million?

Never took that class

this whole thing is surreal, they've really jumped the shark with the aftermath of this (((tragedy)))

You have a holocaust class?

>That headline

Fuck Ivanca

DON JNR 2024 !

Don Jnr is the one who posts here. Its not Eric like a lot of people think. Iv never once heard Eric talking like an alt righter, but I have Don Jnr.

You can't make this shit up...
I'm guessing they didn't get the memo that the timeline has changed? they look like fools

Ivanka posts here too you know.

I hate this faggot. Too bad he didn't get shot too

i have a screenshot on my other computer that seems like don jr giving a shoutout in a Sup Forums post, i don't doubt he lurks at times. mainly in /ptg/ though.

this kid has a hard on for CNN.

Yeah, she posts black cock topics.

>No 18 year old talks like this.

Are you under the impression that "immature, rude, inhumane" are big, big words?

lmao ameritard education

let me guess. It was big jew Scott Beigel

>▶
Youse GOYIM better stop acting uppity and get back to worshiping your Jew Overlords or we'll bring down some more skyscrapers!

Immature is responding like this so quickly to people who get your goat
This kid is going to break soon

All I did was interview people while the shooting was going on in order to turn myself into a celebrity, but Donald Trump jr is inhuman!

PUSH MOAR

I think they just don't care anymore, it's like the Jews they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

Fuck that kid. I hope Don Jr. sticks Hogg’s misshapen head in a dirty toilet while Eric administers a most devistating wedgie.

>children die
500,000 abortions every year, but a couple school shootings trump my 2A right

These children were calling for gun control DURING TEH SHOOTING.

There was no shooting. Nobody died.

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html

We only dedicate a year of history to it and month every year in every single class to it. Remember the 12 million, goys.

Might as well at this point. History classes usually cover the Holocaust in depth, I took a European history class and it was a major topic for no real reason. Not WW2 , but the Holohoax

56 days left......

Holy shit junior youre the best!

Fuck off, poltards don't have jobs, and unless Congress introduces a basement tax, you're safe for now.

This kid is a literal homo.

This.. lmfao

Why didn’t you stop it?

haha

>t. Trump Jr.

What a fucking pussy.

>Lifeguard tells his friend to stop putting his shit over the top of the trash can
>"We felt threatened"

I just got home from work and haven't been paying attention to anything the last couple days but let me guess; the kid is a kike?

>hfw he is found out

mutts sharting each other in american schools reminds me of lions eating niggers in africa and how nobody gave a shit when the teachers sobbed and shilled about muh ooga boogas and the only way to make it better was for white kids to part with money and rights.

america is the new starving nigger nobody cares about, rolling for another school shooting

Pre Month Prep

BTFO

can someone shoop the They Live faces on them?

that a good idea

What's going on here?...
youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc

They aren't hiding it anymore. This bitch is telling you the plan they've had in the works for years. This is communism.

holy fuck thats awesome. cant make this shit up. looking forward to the independent investigation into the school before they tear it down.

wat

would be a shame if someone looked up the flight patterns for the helicopters on jan 15 2018.

It's a fucking holocaust survivor now!

4 months to move to Florida that's improbable

Ha, I'd love to be there on the day all these teenage girls 'rise up' and get a jackboot shaped dose of reality.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

>we jews prepared the next red guard, duh?

Did he ever reach the german ideal? Did he ever find Thule?

Be nice, that kid has been practicing all year for this shooting.

More happening!

mobile.twitter.com/BreakingNNow/status/966075163409289216

we can’t all be fluent in Arabic and german

Can he complete the system?

This doesn’t have anything to do with this thread kike

>the plan they've had in the works for years. Hitler Youth is not SJW Youth

I don't know about you guys but I'm terrified of the impending teenage girl revolution.

Kek, little pencil necked faggot. Him and his commie buddies are happy this shit happened, guaranteed.

errr, I mean SJW Youth is the new fucking Hitler youth. Teach these kids to be tribal fucking fascists

Fucking false flag all the way. I hate this shit.

i live near the san berndadino shooting, i used to go by a army reserve base and armory at least once a month, it was abandoned essiontally and it was right down the street from where the shooting took place, the week before the shooting i drove by and tons of guys there in fatigues and alot of activity. week after the shooting back to abandoned

>David Hogg
Isn't he the crisis actor?
In how many fucking article and interview does this "survivor" appear?

the day is young. when they don't get their ways, they'll temper tantrum another major event. building 7'ing the school (cough cough destroying evidence cough) will not nearly be enough

>jumped the shark
I've been looking for a phrase to describe it. That nailed it. This is what I want them to do. They are desperate and I want them to go over board to the point where even the normiest of normies takes a step back and calls bullshit.

no such discussion of banning anything that causes more deaths than guns ... like maybe cancer?

Unless it's another Deep State false flag.

a literal jewglino