When did things start going so right?

When did things start going so right?

Election night, 2016

Great choice, OP

>fucking gooks
i seriously hope none of you do this

Gooks are disgusting. Fuck you race traitors.

is this a bad thing?

Do you even understand sexual dynamics user? While ideally we would only have marital sex with White women, nonwhite women readily open their legs for us. Given the current state of society, there is nothing immoral about us fucking nonwhites.

>implying that someone from Sup Forums actually gets laid

>Racemixing

Oh, so it's okay for white women to burn the coal then?
The absolute state of soy/pol/

??

Sup Forums is dead

The alt-right is dead

Fucking hell, we have people exposing the white genocide in South Africa and they get more hate on Sup Forums than anyone else

How is everything getting better? Not here, not for white people

>implying

South Africa is already dead mate, there is no fixing it.
By making videos you'll never bring back those genocides whites or stop the niggers from killing them, the whites there should leave while they are still alive.

>we have people exposing the white genocide in South Africa and they get more hate on Sup Forums than anyone else
Are you talking about the proud coalburner Lauren Southern? If so gas yourself. Last year the Suidlanders were on every single mayor alt right podcast and went to some of the conferences too, and Sup Forums didn't get mad at it.
Whores like her do literally nothing other than get money from thirsty faggots who want to pretend that she's their girlfriend.
Gas yourself.

And watch your reddit spacing, your newfaggotry is showing.

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

When Trump said "Only Rosie O'Donnell" in the debate.
That cemented his invincibility and it's all been up hill from there

She has reach, she brings the reality of SA to more people than any other person. The reality of South Africa is important to understand the possible scenario that might occur in Europe or the USA. It's key for the global White/European awakening. Everything else is irrelevant, she can become a millionaire and drown on nigger cocks for all I care as long as she is useful to our objective.

Literally

a

fucking

meme

(pic related)

The reality is Africa is a shithole continent for niggers. White people do not belong there.

Kek, meant to quote this

South Africa was built by whites for whites.

I am aware.

>Asia for the Asians
In Asia you have Caucasians, Dravindians, and Mongoloids

>Africa for the Africans
In Africa you have Caucasians and Niggers

>White countrie for everybody
If you're implying Caucasians, then maybe the Caucasians in America should go back to Europe and the Middle East since AMERICA IS FOR THE (native) AMERICANS

>

>fuck my pussy whito boyu

Women expend more resources for each child. She's likely to only have 1-2 kids.

White men should be breeding all minorities and settling down with a white woman.

wut nigga?

Racemixing is irreversable, user

uh, forgot about "yerrow", someone post taht meme
isn't the main reason to date gooks that they're fairly traditional? Yet you post some tattooed thot

bitch ass nigga, *POW*

Nah, it started during Gamergate

who ass nigga *BLAM*
DO YOU EVEN EAT CHINESE, BRO!!??
fuck you to, ho

>The absolute state of westfags

deal with it

White bitches are disgusting

white women are a lost cause with most millennial women being near sterile and still as retarded as ever

the future belongs to the hapas

change the last imagine to 2017 and add 2018 with the gun missing from being banned by Trump

>children
weird way of writing elliot rodgers

>jew breed with south east asian monkey
>son is a mentally ill mongrel

yeah totally on par with euroxeastasians breeding

His father was beta as fuck though, and partnered with an ugly brown monkey.

elliot was half jew. nice try though.

Is this how you guys really see yourselves? Because that doesn't seem like reality.

Gook girls are hot, but Native American girls are patrician tier. Fite me.

>Sup Forums
>reality
Is this your first day here?

chinese or jap, pick one

pro tip (right answer is jap)

>t. Liberal

jap for germanics
chinese for anglos

Wow, Ramzpaul got ripped.

fuck you ho... I got incurable yellow fever muhfugga
>tfw in Irvine, California and easy access to tall 8/10+ Asian girls, as a half white, half mexican, /fit/ 6'1 C ∆ S T I Z O guy
diu ney gao lao mo say ba po

is that fence sitting faggot still making videos?

white women are mentally ill

>implying most Sup Forumstards aren't jews

>americanized asians
>california asians
pure trash

Gamergate

Look at these amazing white genes

asians are garbage altogether.
Dirty streetshitting rat eaters.

No it's not... fucking cuck...Just because it's okay for men doesn't automatically make it okay for women

and yet they are legal

amazing. imagine what they'd look like if they were full white.

I'd fuck a Hapa instead, pic related. Children would be Whiter than Brandon Lee used to look like. How children wouldn't be "White"? Beats by miles these with niggers in their ancestry

>mexico

>all these gook-lovers posting
>they've always been here around me

God damn you guys are pathetic. Really puts in perspective who's behind all these posts and who's formulating my opinions for me. Fucking pathetic niggers.

You have to go back streetshitter.

Always go Jap, it's not like there's isn't enough of them. Natural Korean beauties are fine too

>lmao (((christcuckianity))) is so red pilled mage xD
Cringe

>all these butthurt roasties

lmao

What?

no eww, chinese are shit. I don't have thumbnails on any of these webms but lets see if I can pick out a random one to prove my point

Disgusting

dammit, there's so many webms that show chinese savagery but instead I got an american cumming on a jap. lets try it again

there we go

HAPPENING

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our men and Asian wives, the chastity of our daughters and the strength of our sons, the freedom and independence of the homeland, so that our families may prosper for the fulfillment of the mission allotted them by the Creator of the universe, Jesus Christ. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

I unironically think that there is nothing wrong with north-western whites and north-eastern asians mixing. It will never be the norm anyway and there is great cultural and spiritual compatibility. Japanese people and Germanic people are almost indistinguishable spiritually: Samurai and Knight. Also the German and Japanese languages have an uncanny linguistic similiarity.

That was a Burger?

100 POINTS!!!!!

Nice

Not good enough

In reality.

>What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our men and Asian wives,

u live in mud huts pedro

fpbp

MAGA

You mad?

How can you not love that face?

that was chinks
here let me try it again. There's so many of them I can just pick at random and usually get a chink

dammit

Back to your rice paddy slave.

>implying 4chin hasn't been flooded with normies

hahaha

>checked

getting laid isn't difficult you moron

Dumb fucking animals.

BAN ASSAULT ROMAN CANDLES!