Is this series worth getting into...

Is this series worth getting into? I have a friend that keeps recommending it but all I know about it is a toothbrush scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

galax.moe/monogatari/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch it and judge yourself. Stop being a cockusucking faggot.

Monogameme is just about waifus. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, it's quite good. But know it's very dialogue heavy, so if you've got ADD you might have some issues.
Also a bit of an investment, all put together it's sitting at just under the equivalent of 100 episodes.

Just watch Bake, it's one of the best parts of the franchise and can function as a complete package if you decide it's not for you and don't want to keep going.

I've watched the first episode. How important is it that I pause to read all the tiny text between every possible second?

Planning on watching it myself, what fucking order am i supposed to follow? Theres like 5 seasons with no way to tell which comes first.

>having to pause
>not able to read all the text in the frames
watch more anime

Literally Wes Anderson: The anime

Absolutely disgusting

If you want to it can add to things (I like to pause and read it), but nothing in there is critical for the story or anything. It's all internal monologue, adds to the characters but mostly just extra fluff.

>he hasn't watched monogatari

The answer is always production order, regardless of series. How is this so hard for people to understand.

watching order doesn't matter.

True fans such as myself ensure that each episode is randomly selected is order to needlessly confound the plot and realize Nisio Isin's true vision.

But I have watched it, the movies and series.

Wes Anderson is good and has literally nothing to do with Monogatari

characters, voices, animation. 10/10
story, script, direction. You'll either really like it or really dislike it.
I really dislike it but keep watching for the characters.

Nah it's highly overrated and boring 2deep4u bullshit with nothing but constant yapping and some fanservice

some episodes are good, some are really fucking good, some are fucking stupid pedoshit, some are boring.
Its worth a watch, but the mc certainly doesn't carry the show.

I watched Kizu on theater because a friend didnt want to see it alone
The vampire lady was pretty hot but there was too much fanservice

>all I know about it is a toothbrush scene
what else do you need to know? is that not enough?

Watch Kizu first

I only care about the blonde vampire, what should I watch and order?

Look up the release order. Then put the Kizu movies Between Bake and Nise.

Entire show. In production order.

>Between Bake and Nise
Literally why. That's gotta be the worst place to put them. At least put it after Nise.

>the order the author intended is the worst

That's good, user.

Just watch the first 3-4 serieses. I stopped at Owarimonogatari because I got bored to death at Ep1 on multiple instances

watch the first three Kizumonogatari movies. Then you can follow this.

galax.moe/monogatari/

Bat>>>>>>>>>>>>>others.
settled.

Wow, for some reason I thought Kizu was written after Nise. Probably because it's vol #3, and I always forget Bake was two volumes. My mistake, I'm completely in the wrong here.
Production order, with Kizu after Bake is perfectly fine.

No, it's overrated hyper autism condensed into a t.v. series. The girls are cute as fuck, if that's why you are planning on watching this just cut straight to the doujins and have a quick wank. Show isn't worth it.

degenerate trash with irrelevant talking 90% of the time
mc is a dickwad pedophile incestfag
it's the pinnacle of pretentious bullshit that people watch to try and feel smart

picked up

Learn japanese before. You won't have to read so much. God I hate reading.

MIDDLESCHOOLER SENJOGAHARA FUCKED KAIKI

>I have a friend
>having friends
What the fuck nu-Sup Forums?

Having a friend is acceptable if they are also a lonely pathetic Sup Forumsnon. Generally no more than one though, two max.
Or a little sister, those are acceptable too.

No, it's 2deep4u haremshit garbage.