Is it just Kaiji for normalfags?

Is it just Kaiji for normalfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/賭博堕天録カイジ-ワン-ポーカー編-12-ヤンマガKCスペシャル-福本/dp/4063828654/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1503025415&sr=1-3&keywords=カイジ
animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-08-15/utena-penguindrum-kunihiko-ikuhara-to-direct-new-work-at-mappa/.120133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty much.

not really

It's k.

Literally the exact opposite.

>Kaiji invented gamble themed anime/manga

It's more like Gambling Emperor Zero minus the golfing.

>implying normies don't eat up anything fanservicey or lewd
>implying normies could handle kaiji with shit like the bog

>normies
Fuck off.

Spotted the phoneposter.

>normies
>>>/reddit/

It will be once it premieres on Netflix

i guess i'm the only one excited for this girl then

>gambling manga/anime
>mangaka/writers didn't use a random number generator/simulation to get the outcomes
Contrived shit, knowing who's pulling the strings and that there's no randomness of actual sense of chance or peril. I drop immediately.

Yes. You think normalfags would watch Kaiji even if it had pretty art? It's the women that sell this show. Only one dude in the student council and he seems like a prisoner. Women suck at student counseling shit.

@161255348
autism

Kaiji is Kaiji for normalfags (it's still good, though).

This is Kaiji for perverts.

NGNL is Kaiji for retards.

What you said is pretty retarded.

He's not 100% wrong though.

Most anime fans that like gambling / sports anime style stuff that's a little strange have watched Kaiji.

Not saying Kaiji isn't great, because it is. But don't delude yourself into thinking you are in a special club for having watched it.

Now One Outs. Maybe that is a little more less mainstream.

It's all right. They kinda jumped the shark WAY to fast, though. What made Kaiji great wasn't the obscene amount of shit being gambled, it was the pacing that made it amazing. Without pacing, your just making a series about gambling nothing more then a fetish, not an addiction.

This is spot on.

For instance:

Akagi would not be half as good if they were betting blood at the start. However, by the time it gets that that point you can believe the fiend would totally do that just for the thrill.

All images posted must pertain to anime or manga.

I'd say Kaiji for waifufags

everything old Madhouse is super mainstream what is wrong with you 5-titles kun

Fuck off newfag.

newfags can't link rules

>it was the pacing that made it amazing.
Pacing was the worst thing from Kaiji, what made it great was the zawazawa, narration and metaphors

Without its pacing, the bog arc wouldn't be its best arc.

>Pacing was the worst thing from Kaiji
You need to go back.

manga has a ton of reaction images, reaction images zoomed in and then three more with slightly more zawa background and it was like that since the very first arc. Differences between the anime seasons are entirely on the studio. In the manga, it actually works for the speed, well because you don't really need to read that. My only question how the heck it was published, it's chapters upon chapters of just scared fucking faces.

>In the manga, it actually works for the speed, well because you don't really need to read that.
That's a great joke.
amazon.co.jp/賭博堕天録カイジ-ワン-ポーカー編-12-ヤンマガKCスペシャル-福本/dp/4063828654/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1503025415&sr=1-3&keywords=カイジ
Kaiji fans hate the slow ass pacing with a passion

Who the heck reads mysteries, thrillers and such ongoing anyway?
>(one star)
>I think that it is a message from the author that we should stop gambling
goddammit

Gambling IS degenerate, after all.

>tfw Yumeko is for hardcore fucking while Mary is for marrying

Why did they made Yumeko such a top tier semen demon?

You know, if they go bat-shit crazy with the idea and come up with something like female characters being forced to be nothing more then cum dumps or get body parts removed, i would call it a masterpiece

But that's just edgy shit. Why don't you just go ask Asanagi to make one for you?

>But that's just edgy shit.
Normalfags need to leave

The stakes are high but it's not very engaging when you know that neither of them will die despite betting to straight up shoot each other.

Wait a minute, Ootsuki of all people got a spinoff too? Well doesn't it imply Ichijou is indeed somewhere too horrible for gag mangos? Fugg

the openning is pretty cool

I agree.

Don't you have any shitty Isekai edgy shit to be reading instead of worrying about your boogeyman?

>Don't you have any shitty Isekai
What does isekais have to do with anything? Why are you so mad that i want full on slavery, not that watered down bullshit the show tries passing as such.

Why didn't anyone mention Saki? It's more like SakixLiar Game

I thought that was a nipple in the thumbnail lol

Kaiji is a normal human being who is flawed, but at the core good being thrust into awful circumstances. When he schemes it's relatively within the bounds of what a normal person can notice and he gets legit tricked a few times.
Yumeko is a psychopath who willingly thrusts herself into awful situations because it gets her off. Her ability to spot rigged bullshit almost instantaneously is off the charts and seems damn forced.
The two basically only share high stakes gambling.

>>Implying normalfags would even touch something with as much fanservice as Kakegurui

>normies

>everything old Madhouse is super mainstream
What the fuck?

What you're saying makes no sense and everyone who's not a newfag sees that, you retarded faggot.

>normalfags don't like excessive fanservice.

I guess that's why garbage like highschool dxd is so popular.

Well find out in 2018 thanks to Netflix.

They don't. Not in an animated form, at least.

Certainly not because of nornalfags
You severely underestimate the amount of weebs in the west who just want to shamelessly masturbate and watch shonen fights

>not feet kissing in the actual show

I'm mad

I know, I was very disappointed when no one triggered the revolver also when they added masturbation to ch.4 because that wasn't suposed to happen

It's half "competent" generic battle shonen so the normalfags gathered to it

>Tfw no Ichijou spinoff

No, that would imply that Kakegurui had good gambles and actual stakes.

he said "for normalfags".

Neither of those apply for them.

>normalfags
its Kanji for people who like tits, ass, and lesbians. How is that normalfag?

WTF, thats no the kaiji I know at lest

You are not the only one

They only share the obsession for gambling and the focus on crazy reaction faces.

Mary is the cutest.

Latest translated chapter pretty much confirms she likes Suzui.

Which is good

Isn't it more like Akagi in a nutshell?

Yumeko is sort of just this force of nature who does it for thrills - though I don't think even Akagi ever gimped himself intentionally.

Mary is more of the Kaiji character, in that she's smart but not unstoppable

At least it doesnt look like amateur shit. Stylized shit is better than low quality shit.

Mary is whore

Look at her being cute and shit.

*a
Fuck I need sleep

If everything is random then the show would be even shittier. The series would basically be 'MC is the luckiest person in the world' and everything is written to flow according to the MC based on pure 'chance'.

>should
Summer is almost over, please pay more attention to english class.

My problem with this show is that I can seem to get it out of my head that Yumeko and Mary are the extreme versions of Yakumo and Eri.

Look at her being a dirty fucktoy for old fat man and shit .

Having actual mindgames would require the writer to be actually smart. It's much easier to write the opponent cheating and MC finding it out because she's a genius.

I think in terms of substance Kaiji has more going for it, but everything about Kakegurui just oozes style

But simply figuring out the cheat doesn't solve the matches because cheating was never prohibited. The mind games follow from there.

These two are such a great bumping material for each other. I'm enjoying these collaboration threads.

It has tits, good animation and loadsa fetishes but everything else (plot,characters, writing) is unbearable sewer garbage. This show is only good for webms and reaction images.

>female character craving for MC's dick
Wow what a surprise. So original.

Name one original show or even concept that's original and that you're absolutely sure was never done before in any medium.

Are you fucking retarded ?
The characters are literally the best thing about this show .

Kill yourself you yurishitter garbage
Fucking dogshit , you are dogshit

Characters are just about as deep and interesting as in Eromanga sensei, its mindless trash supposed to make your ochinchin feel funny. How did show so bad get such a decent artstyle is beyond me.

they really want to be the new madhouse
look at dis animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-08-15/utena-penguindrum-kunihiko-ikuhara-to-direct-new-work-at-mappa/.120133

I don't know about you guys, but I was pale after reading this chapter. I felt as if my otaku innocence was ripped out of me like some you girl's virginity suddenly getting gangbanged with no vaseline. I can't even enjoy idols anime any more because of this shit, because all I see now is this bitch's face talking shit like this as soon as they get backstage. This manga ruined my otaku life!!

some you=some young

>That is supposed to be the face of a girl

One outs was just a worse Akagi though.
The real patrician gambling anime/manga is Tetsuya.

>girls can't look like that
I hate to break it to you, but even the cutest bitches can contort their faces to look monstrous

Tetsuya begins really well, I especially like how Tetsuya learns to gamble aka cheat and the whole skill over luck thing, but the mahjong in any fkmt manga is definitely better than in Tetsuya.
Not to say Tetsuya isn't a load of fun or anything, but the yakuman spams, man...

I prefer One Outs to Akagi desu, his shenaningans are way easier to understand and less tightly binded to the game.

No, it's for weeabos.

>implying bog was shit

I wish fucking retards could stop mentioning Kaiji when discussing this.

They want to talk about a good show