Mfw Sup Forums is unironically turning on Trump

>mfw Sup Forums is unironically turning on Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some, most are still Trumpcultists however

Gas yourself, shills.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

in your dreams fag

dont u mean that /pol is trolling again? & u cant tell what the fk the difference is anymore (((lol)))

Does "solving D.A.C.A." sound like something pro-whites actually want to happen?

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

listen to me bro
LISTEN TO ME
its just bait, by a troll, for some replies
NOT EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING SHILL

>muh geopolitics
Kill yourself, user.

>mfw it isn't

Why was my comment deleted shit tier nigger mods?

>mfw shills try to bait

It happens every couple of months when they realize Trump is a conman who cares only about himself but then they remember that had no integrity or principles to begin with and hop right back on the Trump train.

More like Trump turned on us.

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

>5th dimensional shilling commences

yeah thanks to red it

lol wait a minute? turning on TRUMP? no unfortunately this is now full MAGA pede board

trying to meme things into reality again? how well did that work for your media in 2016?

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

>IM REALLY EXCITED A SHILL FLOOD IS HERE ECHOING MY HATE OF BLOMPF SO I BET ITS ALL REAL AND PEOPLE ARE TURNING ON HIM HAHAHA

Are you really this retarded, OP? Is this your first visit here?

1/10
you tried

watch yuri
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

He said Russians were trying to take over america. Trump supporters are "useful idiots".

It's not a shill flood, It's oldfags taking back what's rightfully ours. Go Home Redditor

Think again xir

We never get tired of winning.

lol
Trump's coming after your guns, faggots

Sup Forums has always supported gun control, GTFO shill

>LE STOP AND LE THINK

Post more gay pictures

Remove the guns, dad. It's common sense.

How many more kids have to die, dad?

Sup Forums supports gun control just as long as its their candidate doing the gun control...

inb4:
>DON'T YOU GET IT GUIZE? IF TRUMP BANS BUMP STOCKS, JEWS WON'T HAVE THEM! TRUMP IS LITERALLY DISARMING THE JEWS! FOURTH REICH SOON LADS! 8Z CHESS!

continued trump supporters are the dumbest fucking people on the planet

Dad. Just take everyone's guns. No guns, no school shootings.

just because you're college educated doesn't mean you're not a retard

any retard can get a college gib

Just because you shills keep making more and more threads and posts does not mean that Sup Forums is turning on Trump.
If you all left tomorrow, this board would look exactly like it did before the election again.

We MUST get the guns out of the hands of school shooters. Don't forget to bomb Syria a few more times, dad.

You're retarded.

>"I'll let you touch them if you ban guns, daddy."

ARrarr dahd, bahhn gunth. Take thhahr gunth

>dad take the guns and you can fuck my pan cake tits teehee

DAD!! LOOK AT ME. Take their guns.

>mfw Sup Forums wholeheartedly supports Trump even though he's an obvious kike puppet and a senile narcissist

>turning on Trump
hahahahahahahahaha
neck yourself, faggot

Trump does have a hot daughter though, I don't blame him for admitting that he would fuck her if she wasn't his daughter.

IT WAS HER TURN

Goyim shouldn't have guns, dad. Only Israel and the Israeli protestors in Iran

>b...being as conservative republican means supporting some gun control! Democrats want to ban all guns. We just want to ban assault rifles and all their accessories. that makes us better. oops...gotta go...time to bomb a sovereign country for Israel.

Enough is enough, dad. Stop the guns. Start up the neocon wars for Israel.

How about we just take liberals guns off them, since liberals don't even believe in the constitute then it should be fine to do that. I bet shootings would drop by about 80% if libs couldn't get guns.

Yeah saying that now makes you look quite intelligent......

Nigger

Guns don't kill people? WRONG. Just ask those poor innocent children laughing on the television, dad. Take away guns.

White women are princesses, no other women can even compete.

>Ivanka
>White

ive always been #withher and #nevertrump

hilary would have made american great again, i voted for hilary 8 times in 3 states but alas evil triumphed in the form of glormphg

fuck ghomold stroufth and fuck white people

wait you mutts actually supported him i thought he was elected as a meme

No I'm not. This is great.

>you
>brain

>Republican
>Brain
lol

>yfw Sup Forums is full of people that ARE NOT sycophants, but really want there to be meaning and goodness in a crumbling world of degeneracy and unscrupulous villains

>Republican
>Brain
>all of the above.
lol

Shills on damage control.