Dragon Ball Super - /dbs/

Will /our guy/ Gohan get a new form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcmcfKOJOWI
youtube.com/watch?v=jXHabgrDmfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sanji and Nami will be canon

Glad to see /our GOD/ got the new thread.

If any of you have 5 minutes. Here is a quick introduction to the most powerful, most attractive, most intelligent anime character of all-time, CHADhan.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcmcfKOJOWI

He'll get god ki and become Mystic God Gohan

But the Big Gete Star allowed me to cheat Gohan fags, How could this be?

m8 was this intentional

Gohanfags are truly the most cancerous

This is CHADhan's thread, pay your respects or face the CHADforce

Reminder

Best Character. Obviously

Truly an amazing fight.
>All the protagonists had to sit defenselessly and watch after they all took their turns jobbing to Cell
>Not a single person in the world could even come close to hurting Cell except Gohan himself
>The look on Cell's face after beating the shit out of all the adults, only to be bested by the kid.

so is it a saiyan exclusive form or can anyone can do it?

>Dragon Ball super would be massively improved by Piccolo, Vegeta, Gohan, Goku, 17 and Freeza all being at parity, with all of them posturing up on who can outdo the others.

>Of course its goku, but at least give us something.

Seems like a combination between Blue and SSG. Looks pretty good.

Can't wait to see GODhan's new form though

not canon

I can get behind this thread

>Non saiyan specific transformation discovered.

Yes please.

>Piccolo has it down in 20 minutes.

Craphan will job to Chadlifla

This

I'm not sure how I feel about the cat eyes, tbqh.

Please don't even try, this is our thread, you don't stand a chance

Based CHADhan

t. Califlafag
>captcha: Mexico

What a horrible waifu, your taste is shit.

Get this trash out of here

Super Saiyan Brown

Enjoy your obligatory spotlight while it lasts. Treat every episode like it's your last, because one of them will certainly be.

Your universe will be erased in a matter of weeks and you'll never be seen again.

samefag

Is Gohan gonna have to get jobbed to finally put an end to chadhan posting?

The other characters dont even respect him. Nobody listens to him and beerus just calls him gokus son

Beerus is CHADhan's bitch, literally fodder.

Is this supposed to be good looking, or am I missing some sort of joke?

Hearty kek.

That will not happen, so do your best to enjoy CHADhan posting

>Leave the Grand Priest to me, YamCHAD.

It's just like the Cell games all over again.
But then they all job to "cell" and beg for Gohan to save them.
They all watch in awe as the kid they doubted absolutely rapes the enemy that none of them could even touch.

Didn't you watch this post yet?

She herself is the joke.

>gohan fags being this mad that the new saiyan in town is more popular than him
real pathetic

y u guys so mad tho

SSW Ultimate Chadhan 2 soon.

>Is Shitfla gonna have to get jobbed to finally put an end to cuckifla posting?
>The other characters dont even respect her. Nobody listens to her and goku can't even recall her despite their exchange before the tournament start

So what was the deal with Gohan using that fucking move?

Was it some sort of foreshadowing to him unlocking a Broly form like Kale did?

>her expression when she sees goku's muscles

>more popular than CHADhan

I don't think so delusion-kun

JoberHan wont STAND a chance

he doesn't even look like that anymore

Joke's on you, she already jobbed.

Literally none of the other DB characters even know who Caulifa is.

She was only recruited because Champa wanted "More saiyans," and not only that, but Kale is the only person who actually likes Cauli.

I feel bad for her, she clearly has a crush on that stick figure of a man Cabba, and he doesn't like her back. The only person who likes her is Kale, as you've seen.

You're already dead

At this point it doesn't even make sense for Saiyan biology to even have all these different froms.

SSJ is the pinnacle of a Saiyan's power. The cast then kept pushing the form and perfected it(Trunk's /fit/ form and finally Goku's Ascended Saiyan form).

SSJ2 doesn't really make any sense but whatever.

SSJ3 I give a pass to because it shouldn't technically exist. Goku only unlocked it because his dead body had no limits and he was able to push SSJ2 even further beyond.

SSG gets a pass because it's technically not part of Saiyan biology as it's only accessed through ritual and God Ki

SSB is where I think they pushed it. It looks cool so I enjoy the form but I'd rather it not exist in the first place.

Are you sure?

*Gohan's

>tfw more screen time than jobhan

Literally happening within 10 episodes.

no one cares about cabba are you fucking retarded

How can we stop this madman?

>Cauli has more screen time than Gohan
Not after she gets erased.

>gohan has been around since the start of Z

Caulicucks confirmed starting with Super, LITERALLY can't make this shit up

That's the only reason anyone could be so blind as to not like CHADhan, if they started with Supershit. Or he's just retarded.

Anyways, Cauli won't have much screen time after Gohan eliminates her and her girlfriend too.

This is the one and only Super Saiyan White

Reminder that female saiyans are made specifically for thorough breeding.

The only crush she has is inside your head, delusional shipfag.

Absolutely, it makes me feel kinda bad bullying caulicucks because of this, I mean their favorite character will be gone while CHADhan lives on.

But whatever , they deserve it, especially since they make me laugh so damn hard

>rice
>boring abundant grain
>nothing special about it
>makes you fat as fuck

>cauliflower
>a rare gem
>provides many nutrients

She won't even have the honor of seeing GODhan's actual ultimate form, she will job to him at hs current full power but not before she attains SSJ3, exhausts all her stamina, can't even go into SSJ1 anymore, and gets fucked sideways by some random scrub while her little sis is busy jobbing to some bigger shot (still not on Gohan's level though)

Real talk. Can someone tell me why a GBA game has the only extended track of this badass theme? Does anyone know of any other extended tracks of the real version?
youtube.com/watch?v=jXHabgrDmfw

Cauliflower tastes like shit

How does this crap get quads?
Fuck this shit Im done with this

Absolutely beautiful. Not like that other ningen trash.

Fuck I wish there was a remastered version of this chill GODhan angers theme.

Speaking of that, CHADhan has the best themes on every single soundtrack

Why is he so beautiful?

Cell is the best and most beautiful version of the overly arrogant "perfect" DB villain.

Zamasu is still beautiful though.

Because he is goku if goku was aware of how sexy he could be.

>rice: most consumed grain in the world
>cauliwhat: never even ate it

Agree, would gladly be snu snu'd by one

Woah..

Race AND universe traitors, guess it shouldn't be expeted anything else of people with this much shit taste.

I haven't seen the Ribriannefags who were so sure that she was going to wreck and ring out based 17 the past episode.

She couldn't even harm him during their fight even when she was completely pissed off, was mocked by him and her fat ass had to be bailed out by Jimmies.

For me, it's Gohan.

Why is Android 17 stronger than 18?

That's the only one that ever really stuck out to me.
Speaking of which, I felt so cockblocked when the Z-Sword was broken. I know having Old Kai do the ritual was for the better, but it would've been cool seeing Gohan in his sweet new Kai getup slashing AND blasting Buu to bits. They didn't even give him a unique aura! Or ANY aura, period! Ultimate Gohan needed some white aura plus lightning to give off that power vibe that SSJ2 gave off, don't you think?

>rice: most consumed grain in the world
Holy shit it's true
>mfw

>Freezafags
>Androidfags
>Gohanfags
>Cauliflafags
>Kalefags
>?fags

Rank them in order from most cancerous to least cancerous. ?fags is a free slot you get to use.

>maining ultimate chadhan in every dbz game

Feels so good to use the chad

SS2 Kaioshin outfit CHADhan with a sword? would be pretty fucking cool. I'm still happy enough with Ultimate GODhan and his triangle eyes

>Dragonballfags

there.

Nope.

Should he? Yes.

But it has to be Goku. Fuck, even if it was Vegeta would be better. So sick of Goku.

>you
POWERGAP
>me

>toeifags

So, why didn't Trunks get Genkidama Sword in the manga?

I remember back when I played this, and I got to the part when we finally get to play as Mystic Gohan, and he had ranked up like 60 fuckin levels while we were fucking around with Gotenks for like 3 chapters. Good times!

>adding this muh fat when in canon she looks like a malnourished street rat
w-e-w

Califla will learn that hybrid saiyans are stronger than pure ones.
She will look for a human to breed.
Yamchta will get the monkey pussy.

SSJfags >>>>>> Kalefags >>> Gohanfags >= Cauliflafags >>>>>> Freezafags >>> Androidfags

Every Super Saiyan form makes their tits bigger and their hips wider.

And they are all bellow Trunksfags. Eat that, shitters. We have a guy with a transformation that combines all known saiyan transformations, is stronger than Blue and can make a fucking sword out of the power of kizuna. No one can compete with that

>spoiler warning
She dies from internal bleeding because of being too thin to take cock inside her and it ripping her insided as a result

For malnourishedifla no it didn't.

This.

Torankusu is the cancer this thread needs.

>Cauliflafags=Gohanfags
>Briannefags
>Androidfags
>Freezafags
>Kalefags