Finished marathonig evangelion. first time watch

finished marathonig evangelion. first time watch.
user asked me to post my impressions. also evangelion thread I guess.

I started at 5 pm and finished at ~4:30 am.
I had a dinner and my ass hurts

ep01 how is this fag supposed to pilot (fight) the thing without training? if the father knew about the son predisposition, why he waited the very last moment before introducing him to the project? ok they hate eachother but it looks like he (the father) does not care really
ep02 i don't like time skips i always think that i skipped an ep. btw shinji you are a fag. i can't stand this 80's humor and star explosions? really? if the mech can go berserker shinji is just a placeholder to make the mech move and fight?
ep03 you arrogant fucker why did you have to say yes i want to punch you. best shinji is zombie shinji. omg stop screaming i know you are japanese but this is just cringy why are you crying now
ep04 he totally had a boner when in the theater. ENTER THE FUCKING CAR ALREADY
ep05 "ayanami's boobs..." nice. "ayanami's thighs" yeah go on.. "ayanami's... calves!" eh? hahaha he's face when he looks at rei and his father. how is it that shinji ruins every good moment in this show?
ep06 fucking shinji how dare you making her smile
ep07 typical of americans, stuffing nuclear shit in dangerous places
ep08 why did they have to set that flag at the end of the episode. asuka you are bitch but your tits were worth the hassle
ep09 it's not rape if she's sleeping. also thanks for the tits
ep10 now i get the fat asuka meme
ep11 fucking asuka always messing with best girl
ep12 isn't fish still meat?
ep13 i've been on this chair for 6 hours, 13 more episodes. hopefully more tits incoming. i had the feeling i was watching filler episodes from ep 5 till ep 13

ep14 oh no not a recap episode. hey this show is better without shinji always talking and whining. ah. what the fuck shinji why are you always ruining everything gtfo from rei's eva
ep15 will they fuck for fun too? asuka is a bitch but nobody deserves a shinji
ep16 oh finally a good episode. rei slap that bitch you can do it
ep17 blushing rei a treasure to mankind
ep18 how is that every project not related with japanese people fails miserably?
ep19 ah shinji being a bitch, whining, leaving everyone and finally coming back. not big surprise
ep20 WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY REI QUIT YOUR DELUSIONS RIGHT NOW
ep21 is rei immortal?
ep22 the bitch slapped best girl
ep23 ah she destroyed best girl factory
ep24 am i gay if i fall for male-rei?
ep25 this is actually the very first eva episode ever i watched. it was a mistake
ep26 WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY REI QUIT YOUR DELUSIONS RIGHT NOW

now I can just go to sleep. don't even care if this is archived in 5 minutes

Misato is the best girl

Have you seen EoE yet? Asuka and Shinji have canon sex in it.

I honestly never understood the last two episodes. They put shinji in a matrix-like thing to fux his mental problems or what? Cus even dead people reappears in there (not totally sure about thisbit was a long time ago)

Did you even watch EoE

>first impression of user is that Shinji is a faggot

Right at the beginning of the marathon you already had the right mindset, user, congratulations.

>14
>never been loved
>has an asshole dad who's never there
>has the Eva Unit forced upon him
He's trying his best

>reduces shinji to a 'whiner'
>reifag
>no actual commentary on psychological insight
Embarrassing, stick to moe and shonenshit.

He's been Saved, man. Give him some slack.

You mean Asuka and Kaworu.

3/10 made me reply

>he hasn't watched EoE
Poor thing. You're really missing out.

>completely ignores the scene where Asuka is riding Shinji's 9 inch Nihonese cock

Proof?

this desu

>rebuilds

don't judge me I just like this pic of misato

Ritsuko's way better
>scientist
>intelligent
>not an alcoholic
>hard-working
>blonde

Nope. I did watched that ova where everyone becomes tang juice but it was on a friend's pc along with 2 other guys and he had a very small screen so i vaguely remember the overall stuff.

Does everything gets explained on EoE? Is it like a remake? Cus i might watch it just out of curiosity

>not watching EoE

>hasn't watched End of Evangelion
Wake up user, you're not done yet.

He's an autist actually. Look at how useless he was in EoE. When shit hits the fan the most autistic people are the ones to become distant to it and idle.

Congratulations!

It's a continuation from episode 24, it gives you all the pieces, but it's up to you put it together

>Obsessed with the man who fucked her mum.

So?

I would give you some explanations, but you are sounding way too much like a fag and dont seen to care about the really important aspects of the character psychology, or even stop to think about the series. For instance, your "criticism" of episode 01 is answered over the series.

Finally, you need to watch EoE. Its the "canon ending". I love episode 25 and 26, but they were made on super low budget and anno had to change a lot of things to make it work.

In episode 25 and 26 means, everyone got "instrumentalized". A mass consciousness, the merging of all minds. Secrets are gone, the only thing left to do is accept yourself among the others. We see Misato and Asuka facing their inner demons and accepting themselves.
We then see shinji accepting himself, and his friends congratulate him for it. It is worth saying that during episode 25 and 26, it was never implied one could ever leave this instrumentality state, nor that it was a bad thing. Afterall, everyone could still talk with each other and play our "scenarios" similar to the one we see in the alternate universe.

In EoE, things are significantly different. Watch it.

>Marathoning a series to the point you get uncomfortable
>Specially a series you know generates a lot of discussion even 22 years later
You done goofed. You should have done it in your own time over the weekend.

EoE is where everyone gets turned into tang, surprised you don't put the two together.
Also, whatever you do, DON'T watch the rebuilds yet, give it a week or two and try to analyze, disscuss, and maybe rewatch some episodes to understand the story better.
But since you critized the series like that, i don't think you'll turn into a rebuild-fag

>reduces shinji to a 'whiner'

Thats what he is.

You're dad tried to force you to ride you're mum. It's kind of deep NTR.

I think its a perfect way to experience the Rob Liefeld of Anime. OP was right to do it exaclty that way.

>ova
Jesus Christ. The EoE movie is the pinnacle.

It'd be a tad awkward, right?

I'll be honest. I actually fucking get it now.

and only because we won

I think Strike witches spoke to me more than Eva.

What's Unit-01 thinking about?

>man i fucking hate bullpup rifles, i wish they'd give me a real gun

you really fucked it up, user

>How can i go through layers and layers of complex railgun tunnels that lift me up to the surface if there are no visible rails in the geofront???

End of evangelion is literally the ending. Watch it you idiot

>Is that a fucking axe? Not even a magical techno axe like the prog knifes, but rather a fucking steel axe?
>Among allt those massive fucking guns?
>Oh, fuck it, im going with it. Show those pricks you need no fancy weapons to hack an angel open.

It probably has the same shit as the Prog Knife in it because AT Fields or whatever

fuck off normalfag

That's just shit that was in the show, Asuka had it in 16. I think Yamashita named it the Smash Hawk for the toys?

I look forward to your obligatory "what the fuck did I just watch? did he just jack off?" Thread when you watch EoE

Also it's canon that Rei fucks Shinji (which also implies that they were having tang sex for 14 years between 2.0 and 3.0) and asuka gets fucked by Toji but only in an alternate reality where Shinji didn't exist

>Rei fucks Shinji
You are so stupid you actually manage to miss the beauty of the scene.
If you are talking about the scene in EoE where rei is mounting shinji, they are on a non corporeal form. Like 2 ghosts. Even though their crotches are togueter, there is no interaction. That is the curse of instrumentality. No AT fields, no touch.
The scene ends with shinji rejecting instrumentality, growing back an AT field and touching her hand, which makrs Rei blush. When they are separated, they can interact. The simple hand touching is much more important than the sexual position, stop getting distracted by it.

Dont you mean "Baloney pony"

it's in the download list. I have capped speed so I have to wait something like 12h before it finishes. I waited literally days before I finished to download the whole season

I'm a yukifag so it's a given that I'm a reifag too. I knew it beforehand, I saw it coming and I'm not even ashamed

>projecting

Just how stupid are you.
Perhaps you should watch the scene and listen to the audio when you do so.
Holy fuck how can you be so fucking retarded....

no AT field means all touch all the time not no touch none of the time you subhuman.
you fucking brain dead retard.
The Absolute Territory is the boundary between souls and without it all souls will be combined or perhaps if you prefer touching each other.
If you're just pretending to be retarded to troll me congratulations I honestly think you are the stupidest piece of shit who has ever replied to an Evangelion thread ever, I mean to fail to understand even the fundamental principals of third impact...

The scene ends after the sex scene with shinji in Rei's lap after the act when he accepts if he wants to be alive he will have to live, and then shit bitch is resurrected to facilitate that wish

Fuck do you even Freud do you even Lilith? Fuck you are one stupid cunt

Gonna have to rewatch it again. Thanks!. Can't remembers the details or dialogues. Just the scene when rei chops gendo's hand and then everyone becoming orange juice

I haven't watch the rebuild yet. When i knew there was a "remake" out and saw this mari girl and asuka with an eyepatch i didnt felt like watching it. It kinda felt to me like addind more stuff to what is already there... like trying to fix it or to exploit it even more

Thats why i haven't watched dragon ball super either. Even though GT was awful i did enjoyed the way goku says goodbye at the end.

This DBsuper feels the way i just explained above. Though im tempted but not excited about it and at least 3 of friends say its really great. I didn't liked the spaghetti arms pics i saw of that caulifla girl

nope I'm downloading right now. slow internet so there is this painful wait between the show and the movie

what? shinji is not there when you need him? that's new

thanks user

op here. now now, what's this attitude. you should be more confident and lecture me if you think I had the wrong impression about shinji-kun not mocking

I started feeling uncomfortable around ep 22. I wanted this to finish as soon as possible but at the same time I wanted more

Dude the remakes are mandatory for the loop theory.

if I see shinji fuck rei I enter the movie and choke him to death with my hands

>people backing me up because shinji is a whiner
>people calling me a fag because I didn't understand the show and the character archetype
I kind of feel bad for shinji-kun and there is probably a reason behind his being an autistic but still I can't hide my discouragement when I look at him running away and going back in a infinite loop of "I don't want to do this" and "sigh I have to do this please let me in"

Shinji can't fuck anything, he has to rely on getting buttfucked by men for pleasure.
Not that he minds.

>no AT field means all touch all the time
No, No AT field means souls merged.
There is absolutely no form of "touch" inside instrumentality and its one of the reasons shinji reject it.
Sex is a physical act, it cant fucking happen without BODIES. Not all people who are connected are connected because of sex. You are trying to stretch the definition of sex a fucking extra mile because "lol, sex is cool guys".
Idiot.

He, like an usual real depressed person, is stuck in a self hurting cycle. His own actions hurt him more than anything.
By being a whiny faggot, he's just going to suffer more.
Its normal some people get frustrated by his behavior, but thats simply how the character is.

Actually. I always thought he had been raped, had a relationship or was in love with his music teacher... or all at the same time maybe

the audience hates shinji because they remind them of themselves

by hoping shinji changes, they are trying to run from reality

this is the theme anno is trying to convey. shinji doesn't change by magically defeatingt he angels

the only path to maturation is turning the t.v. off. he hoped to convey that

>the only path to maturation is turning the t.v. off. he hoped to convey that
The message dont only apply to the otakus that people claim anno so much hate, even though a different audience will hardly have contact with Eva.
It applies to anyone whose vices control their lives

different vices are conquered in different manners, though

the otaku are sullen, afraid, and shy from conflict. they seek fake victories to calm themselves

it is a little different from other vices, that simply involve "stop. the end."

stop. press enter only once please

He had a music teacher? He just had a sensei, which was an old man.

suck dick. I've been "redditspacing" for more than 10 years

nice no spaces thanks that's how you should do it

He mentions sensei suggested cello when he was five and brings up taking lessons during Instrumentality, doesn't say his guardian taught him but it's reasonable to assume of a guy that puts a five year-old on a cello. But he also describes having his own expectations of learning cello and being disappointed, like it was his idea. And neither of those is really congruent with Shinji's claims he was unwanted and nobody cared what he did until he piloted Eva.

>being a redditfag for a decade
>now you've moved on to Sup Forums
Your life fucking sucks dude, I don't know what to tell ya

Perhaps the teacher just was really apathetic.

This always really bothered me.

Probably not, because he doesn't suck at it and somebody gave him a cello. There was investment somewhere.

I have some of the cards to make that, but can't find any more at the conventions I go to.

Bump