Endorsed mitt Romney

>endorsed mitt Romney
>essentially repealing the 2nd amendment

Was today the single worst day of his presidency thus far?

ignore all anti trump threads
pol is a trump board doesnt matter what he says or does
im willing to give up my guns if trump says that it needs to be done I TRUST MY PRESIDENT and so should you you libtard soy goy loser!!

THIS!!NUMBERS CONFIRM! PRAISE KEK! MAGA BASED!! FELLOW MAGAPEDE YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT XD!SEE YOU IN KEKISTAN!

if liberals are libtards
are republicans retards?

Calm down piefke, that was obviously a joke

>Be the stereotypical low IQ trump voter
>vote for trump because you think he's going to lock hillary up and give everybody a free gun with their mcdonalds shootymeal breakfast
>be a year into his presidency
>hillary is still not locked up
>trumpcucks will either say "its happening but not yet," or "ummmmmmmmm nevermind i guess hillary isn't going to be locked up."
>also its revealed that they were duped by a bunch of robots into voting for trump anyway which is funny and just shows how the low IQ thing isnt just a meme but that's an aside
>school shooting comes around
>trumpcucks won't admit that guns are pointless
>trump says give me all of your guns
>trumpcucks say "okay take my guns god emperor trump"
>dotards are now gunless
>still won't admit that they got duped
Is there a creature more ignorant than the average dotard? But it's funny; as they say, ignorance is bliss, and is there any creature more ignorant and blissful than the average dotard ;)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN I GET A SHUBBA DUBBA BLUB BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB

FUCKING BASED
Obama was too soft on gun control, REPEAL THE 2ND NOW

YOU THINK WE ARE JOKING?! FUCKING LIBTARD SOY BOY LOSER! I BET YOUR WIFE IS FUCKING A BLACK GUY RIGHT NOW!!

HAHA obeemma was to much of a cuck to ban guns. Based CHAD TRUMP does what we wants. MAGA.

Both primary options for presidency were actually shite. He was the best of the two evils, essentially.

If Trump repealed the second amendment, most of the retards on Sup Forums (r/the_donald) would support him for it.

The cult worship on this board is insane.
Trump is a fucking con man that played you, and you fools still keep suckling on his nut sack.
Pathetic!

Buddy, I like Trump as well, but going around and calling everyone who doesn't like him a shill doesn't help your case.

DIGITS MAN! FUCKING BASED! NOT ACID BUT BASE! MAGA TRUMP 2020 OMFG SO BASED AS FUCK1 FUCK FUCK FUCO MAGA MAGA MAGA FUCK HILLDAWG FOR PRISON IT TAKES TIME! BUILD THE WALL!!@@!@ Ahhhhhhhhhhhj!!!!!1!!!!

Ok Soros shill kek
>the wall just got 10 feet higher
>Dems are the real racists

You will be one of the first that gets locked up once the prosecutions start happening. Right-Wing Magapede Death Squades will cleanse the street under General Trump. JUST WATCH! ALSO MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL!

whatever cuck go take that deposit from soros and buy yourself some soy milk!!! dumb libtards this is a kekistani thread

Quit worrying about what Trump does and let's solve this problem ourselves.

Wait, I don't get it.
So now Trump is bad for banning guns?
Which is it? Do you want gun control or not shitlib?

>essentially repealing
How's that schizophrenia medication treatin ya?

kekistani boys here we takin this thread!!!! can i get an awooooooo!!! only BASED boys in here

yeah, he's officially a retard

I'm on your side you fucking retards.

>*AWOOS in your path*

>/r/thedonald.jpd

I was a state level delegate for Ron Paul when Romney and the neocons gave him the Bernie treatment in 2012. Ive made numerous posts calling Romney a party traitor just like his backstabbing father.

Trump endorsing Romney doesn't bother me because its Utah. McMuffin probably should be suicided tho.

Banning a gimmick piece of junk equipment that only makes you waste ammo is n... you know what, KYS op.

simply based ! praise kek

Romney's weak and easy to control.

He only banned bump stocks, hes trying to make himself look better in the light of the shooting, calm your ass, he knows what hes doing

To some degree, you just have to believe that Trump knows what he is doing and that everything will fall into place in the end.

Remember how much of an ass he made of himself during the election? It was all carefully calculated and even though most of it did not make sense at the time, it ended up all giving him the presidency in the end.

Crikey, look closely everybody. A dotard in the wild. Note how after months of claiming that Mitt Romney sucks, the dotard now turns around and pretends he is ambivalent to the fact that Trump is endorsing Mitt Romney. That is the penultimate problem with the dotard; it never knows what is true or what is false, it simply follows along with whatever Donald Trump is saying at the moment.

THATS RIGHT! HE ONLY PUT IN IRRELEVANT GUN REGULATIONS! THEY ARE COMMON SENSE GUN REGULATIONS BECAUSE TRUMP DID THIS!

ANY GUN REGULATION IS BETTER THAN NO GUN REGULATION! EVERY TRUMP VOTER KNOWS THIS!

ITS A POLITICAL MOVE AND SUPER SMART CAUSE OF TRUMPS 180 IQ!

SIMPLY 121D SPACE WORMHOLE BACKGAMMON!

BRAVO DONALD!

THIS
tired of the idiots I TRUST MY PRESIDENT
fucking traitors even if he came for all the guns who gives a shit he is our President our best interests is all he cares about

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

how are they gonna do it with no guns?

Antifa Shill
Hope your deep state saves you on rope day, boy full of soy

thats exactly what an antifa shill would say you soy cuck loser

alt-left shill
Podesta is about to be indicted, shariablue

podesta has already been indicted in my mind you shariablue soy loser , why not yours?
you enjoying some of that pizza with him?

>Remember how much of an ass he made of himself during the election?
No. He's only been fucking up since he was elected.

>and there is a wall, and Hilary is in jail, and and and

>essentially repealing the 2nd amendment
I doubt that.

I support baning bump stocks, but how often are those used in shootings?

I support stricter background checks.

I support a luxury tax on AR15s like $25 and that goes into a fund to pay for mass shooting victims funerals and victims hospitals bills

Is this the new autismo pasta?
I like Trump but you just went off the rails retardation

>Rick and Morty gif
I want reddit gone

cuck

I love how he looks like a cartoon squirrel on the picture in the right

Is this the new subversion strategy?

rare

newfag

He behaved extremely badly during the election. I know that you think that "funny = good president". But it does not. It was all an act and it probably gave Trump great pain.

Trump is in it for the long run. We will not see the full impact of his president before the end.

This of it like Jesus. You are basically saying "Jesus was good when he performed the miracles, but I don't know about this whole savior of humanity thing. It's just not funny anymore. I hear he is even thinking he will surrender to the romans soon, what is he thinking?!". But in he end, what he did was much greater than they imagined.

>Cant handle other opinions
>has to attack the gif because they can't attack the argument
lordy lordy lordy. look what we have here folks, a dotard in denial ;)

i know you are a troll now

>Full auto weapons still legal to own
Reel it in Revere the British aren't coming just yet.

>The absolute state of nu-pol

Dumb trumpnigger, how does gun control help us in the long run?

>He behaved extremely badly during the election.
In what way?

no troll here just a based brown guy showing my support for my president
i thought that was the point of this board

>I support a luxury tax on AR15s like $25 and that goes into a fund to pay for mass shooting victims funerals and victims hospitals bills
will you also be willing to pay a tax on home depot trucks also?
fuck off shill anything can be used as a weapon

Oh shit dawg

What argument? You are literally here to shill and play the retard.
All you said was
>lolololo hillary still not in jail

Do you honestly think this works in anyway for you? That somehow this diminishes the support for Trump in this board?
Have fun running your head against that wall. Faggots who actually get paid to do so have been trying for months now, and it has only gotten us closer to them, finding out who they are, what they want, how they operate, even how much they earn, and their addresses.
Knock yourself out faggot.

>not a single person is able to recognize this is a falseflagger being visibly sarcasting

I hate this board so goddamn much

I hope this is bait.

>Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

I love that you lefty fucks can't understand anything Trump does. It's just delightful.

Maybe Trump expects Soros to fund a private left-wing militia once America starts the great mass deportation.

Trump hasn't done anything controversial yet. The elite is scared of Trump because of what he is GOING to do, not because of what he has done so far. And they are scared, much more so than they have been of any republican president so far.

>give up guns
>trust trump so i will give guns
no supporter ever

>shills this
>shills that
>shillybuttajelly wit a baseball bat
Just accept that not everybody fell for the Trump meme, there's nothign wrong with that

obvious shariablue shills trying to stop the awoooooovment
nothin personal kids, but praise kek

You would probably be interested in Jonathan Kahn's "Paradigm" that draws the parallels between Ahab/Jezebel/Joram/Jehu in Hebrew history to Bill Clinton/Hillary Clinton/Obama/Trump in modern times.

The parallels are amazing. Just amazing.

gonna need some sources

>Can't come up with anything
>Losing the argument
>LOL MY GIF AND TRUMP IS A MEME
Pathetic.

To say we need stricter background checks is to imply that gun purchase background checks are yet another thing the fbi is terrible at.

It's strange to me that you actually think liking Rick and Morty is an intellectual high water mark.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

kekles

Yes. Libtards are like a new level of mental damage. There's retarded and the there's libtarded, where your retardation is provided by the state instead of half baked information.

i am pro gun i said that no trump supporter would give guns. fuck off real shariablue cuck

Tbh it was a good trump day for me but I don't like anything he does

>Canadian Flag
>Indicates he's a faggot
Checks out

and again shariablue youre wrong
if trump says give up the guns any real supporter would give them up
i wouldnt expect a shariasoybluecuck libtard to understand though

Well we've all seen the copypasta lol but it is rooted in a small modicum of truth. you see, I've noticed that when it comes to a show like rick and morty republicans seem to hold a certain disdain for it. I know not the exact reasoning, but I have a feeling it has to do with the worldview that the show is presenting being mostly uncompatible with a republican way of thinking. Rick and morty is about embracing the here and the now, taking pleasure in the moment as opposed to living in the past or pining for an undetermined future. Simply put, it's fun. The issue is that those on the right seem to have a certain hatred for fun, personally I think that it may have to do with a history of being bullied or ostracized at a young age, and when they see people enjoying something like rick and morty it reminds them of maybe the people that were into sports or the people that would throw parties on the weekends, it's normal people doing normal things that they were never invited to do.
I implore you to watch the show again with an open mind, you might just find out something about yourself that you didn't know before

They'd be reptards you reptard

It's funny how leftards just can't stop embarassing themselves. They've been mocking Trump and spreading lies since the beginning and they just don't get it. The only thing they achieved was exposing themselves as imbecile treacherous soy goys.

>ignore anti-trump shill threads
sure

>pol is a trump board
sure, it does matter what he does (less what he says because he's a verbal shitposter)

>you're willing to give up your guns
No Trump supporter is giving any of their guns up and they will be unhappy with a ban on bump stocks, he still needs support from the NRA, hopefully he is working with them and not listening to people who would never support him in the first place.

I'm guessing he's weathering the storm until it leaves the news cycle for the most part. He needs to understand a push for mental health awareness and access to therapy in middle and high school is better than any ban on guns.

I hate you ironic liberal faggots. I hope your kind gets killed by a pack of niggers