Dragon Ball Super -

Caulifans , Chadroid fans welcome ....
JOBHAN SUCKS edition

what is your prediction , do you think that Gohan is really goin to be important or is just Toei gives fan service to the Jobhan faggs

Also do you think that the new transformation is goin to put him in equal power with Bills

Also what do you expect from Android 17 & 18 ,Tien , Piccolo and the saiyans from universe 6

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Green
aminoapps.com/page/dragonballz/8185739/is-super-saiyan-green-possible-ssj-hair-colours-explained
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you keep making early ass threads?

Reminder that since Toriyama actively helps Toyotaro, anything the manga does is more towards Toriyama's original vision. And that means that if it's shit, then Toriyama's vision is shit.

Use the catalog you dumbass

gohan sucks user ...

post perfection

"Gohan...let's give your engine a jumpstart."

I need cell reaction pics, hit me with them!

Here's another one.

>Chadroid
>Jobhan
Are you twelve or just from Sup Forums?

Gohan just needs a hug, that's all.

Indeed.

Do people unironically hate Gohan?

nice thread

Why does the Dragonball community here seem determined to divide themselves into camps supporting characters solely based on power?

Gohan sure likes cocktails.

>op bumping his own thread
get some sleep user

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Green

I thought it was a joke.

>OP
nice try user
I'm just trying to enjoy the thread before Chadhanfaggots and Chadlifafaggots ruin this one too

hearty kek

I should make more of those.

Yes you should

That stuff on Cell's face looks suspicious.

aminoapps.com/page/dragonballz/8185739/is-super-saiyan-green-possible-ssj-hair-colours-explained ssj green confirmed

Gohan will do something awesome at some point, then job HARD next episode. He will not be one of the last three remaining U7 fighters.

No. It's painfully clear in the manga, EXACTLY where Toriyama's fun invention ends, and Toyotaro's autistic fanboyish compulsion begins.

Specifically the manga is shit because of Toyotaro's:
- OCD to explain everything in the most mundane way
- Rehashing old ideas because he has none of Toriyama's creativity
- Making it the "Goku AND ONLY GOKU show NO ONE ELSE ALLOWED TO DO THINGS"

When new creative shits appears, that's Toriyama.
When aforementioned shitshow happens, that's Toyotaro.

Wich litterally who will Jobbobobbohan job to next?

don't worry about it

You god damn retard fandoms have abused the word 'theory' to such an extent its lost all meaning

Another edit.

Thanks doc

Piccolo is a good boy, he didn't do nuffin'. I mean all he did was irritate Goku and his friends.

And blast Goku a new one.
And stomp on it.