Is there a consensus on who is in charge of the deep state (as in the leader/leaders)

is there a consensus on who is in charge of the deep state (as in the leader/leaders)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4khYZVyL9lg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
azquotes.com/quote/1176961
antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html
asiasociety.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Society
web.archive.org/web/20140125085955/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/
redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/
history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union
dropfile.to/rkGnBd0
youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI&t=18s
amazon.com/Dare-Call-Treason-Relations-Betrayal/dp/0932367240/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519172091&sr=8-1&keywords=i dare call it treason
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115774375/#115780170
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=GfFV3R_7-LM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/
thecoffeeshoptrader.com/2016/10/business-wisdom-you-can-learn-from-li-ka-shing.html
citylab.com/life/2012/09/original-world-trade-centers-rocky-real-estate-history/3240/
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/cecil-rhodes-protest-oxford-university-will-not-bow-to-demands-for-removal-of-statue-of-benefactor-a6808426.html
amazon.com/Brotherhood-Darkness-Dr-Stanley-Monteith/dp/0981764371
focusnz.com/tractsforfree/VaticanAssassins.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbdQLfswuY
satyricon20.tripod.com/sat33-Sassoon.htm
amazon.com/Worldwide-Evil-Misery-Satanic-Bloodlines/dp/1889743720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ashkenazim (soros, kochs) and wasps (rockefeller/bush...)

this thread is being monitored

beware

youtube.com/watch?v=4khYZVyL9lg

A) The Jews
B) The Lizard People
C) Globalist Elite
D) Liberal Media

Choose now!

i mean what person needs to stop living to a make positive change in america

What if I told you the real problem is nationalism. You have multi-national corporations with no regulatory body, but people want to think McD is just the loving business for kids, and that the people going to a synagog or mosk are the real players behind the scenes...

I don't see any religion putting up a fraction of the money into nationwide marketing campaigns to control your opinion. Seems to be working.

Globalism is the solution, this is why Alex Jones is a shill. They're afraid of being held accountable.

Avg price of house around 1998 before white-genocide and open-borders went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$170k in SF
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$130k in Vancouver
>£50k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in SF
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£1m in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites

So allowing immigration means more people live somewhere. Imagine that. You must have a really high IQ to understand this.

Late 1990s:
>White Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/govt agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing
Fast Forward 2017
>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>Whites down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, govt always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years
Now
>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every govt decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ govt bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1996, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>govt passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
You are here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

Satan

Satan. Consider for instance Skull & Bones.

tl;dr

Housing prices going up must be because of the gays and immigrants, not because of any of the businesses. Thanks Obama.

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon/R'feller since the 70s
Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

By about the year 2000 Communist China will be a “superpower” built by American technology and skill
-Sutton 1980
azquotes.com/quote/1176961
antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html

America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones

The left tends to call it the military industrial complex, and the right tends to call it the the deep state. We know it exists, and we know it has existed for decades

Maurice Greenberg
Jacob Rothschild
The Royals

Jews and Royals

it's Lucifer

The joos and ayylmaos

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwzUs1IMdyQ

>Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China
seems legit

asiasociety.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Society

founded by non other, than our Mr. John D. Rockefeller III.

>The Asia Society was founded in 1956 by John D. Rockefeller III. Initially established to promote greater knowledge of Asia in the US, today the Society is a global institution—with offices throughout the US and Asia—that fulfills its educational mandate through a wide range of cross-disciplinary programming.

Let's not forget Ziggy B., who co-founded the Trilateral Commission with Rockefeller.

Let's not forget our Black Pope and the Jesuit mafia. Arguably he is one of the most powerful ones out there at the moment.

No matter their names, it all comes back to one certain group of people.

web.archive.org/web/20140125085955/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

sure thing, a strong player, still lower in the rank than
IMHO

Read some of his books, he's a full-blown commie

China is the dream of the globalist. Full totalitarian despotism and pro-censorship of anything the government deems 'hateful'. Oh, they would just loooove China.

It even has all the starvation, shortages, famines, fake food and corruption they love too!

protip: Rockefeller created China

US Middle Class Still Suffering from Rockefeller-Kissinger Industrial Transfer Scheme to China

21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/

redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/

The thing about ZBig is that he's the kind of second-in-command guy that the true degenerates rely upon to come up with the plans to make it work. These are the ones you want to watch out for, along with the next level down, because they have the freedom to operate behind the scenes.

Much like Obama's "czars."

USSR wouldnt have been the monster it was if the US industrialists didnt transfer their industry to USSR ~100 years ago. Ford, GM... all setup factories in USSR thinking it was good for business.

the Soviets then kicked out and gulag'd the americans and kept the industries for free without paying a cent to the western industrialists

globalism: pretty fuckin retarded

How America Helped Build The Soviet Machine
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine

How We Built the Soviet Might
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/

history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union

yes, but you still have asian bloodlines dating back to like 2000 B.C. It is them who in collaboration with Rockefeller funded the modern-day superpower we call China, although they work very closely together from the beginnings, onwards to the present day
I have had an interesting quote from him somewhere, will have a look

and the Triads etc.

>no mention of Rothschild

Fuck off kike

here directly copied from my uni paper from around 2013:

In 1960 Elmo Roper (CFR) delivered an address and a phamlet, both entitled “The Goal is Goverment of All the World“, in which he said: “For it becomes clear that the first step toward world government cannot be completed until we have advanced on the four fronts: the economic, the military, the political and the social“(I Dare Call It Treason, p. 125). I find it quite ironic though, that being a communist was the main charge against Martin Luther King up untill his death in 1968 and also knowing, that althought each US president is granted a certain space for own decisions, most and usually all of his closest personal advisers are
members of the think-tank Council on Foregin Relations, this is what Harvard Professor and an important figure in CFR Zbigniew Brzezinski wrote in 1970, speaking quite favorably about Marxism in Between Two Ages: America in the Technetronic Era: “Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man’s universal vision. Marxism is simultaneously a victory of the external (...) and a victory of reason over belief“(p. 35 ; quote found in: I Dare Call It Treason; p. 139). It is safe to assume nevertheless, that people’s opitions do change over time, so maybe the quotation above should not be a surprise at all.

>“Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man’s universal vision. Marxism is simultaneously a victory of the external (...) and a victory of reason over belief“

checked did you write that? That would be verboten at my university.

yeah, Faculty of Americanism and Political Sciences ... I got a good grade, but shortly after submitting my paper the main librarian of the faculty died in a 'car crash' ... The school was super linked with US gov and Secret Service, and since I spend a lot of time at the lib, they though this guy might've had something to do with the paper, so they took him out ...

lel

Nice. That reads like you were in the US 50 years ago.

everything is controlled and organized thru China gov't via overseas Chinese authorities and established groups (triads) under Chinese gov't
even Chinese takeouts (unofficial franchise) are all established via this extensive global "govt within a govt" system

this article touched on the aspect of how Chinese immigrants, brought from China in shipping crates from 1970s-1990s, would live under direct governance from the Chinese authority in the US (mafia)
this is how the Chinese came to open up restaurants and dry cleaners w/o having any $$ or experience, thru the help of a very well connected mafia. the mafia would then collect fees from the "franchises"

>Now will they find all the money laundering via 7/11, Chinese restaurants, Dry-cleaners/laundromats, garbage disposal companies, and Teacher's Unions
>A bunch of 7/11s were rolled up recently for MS-13 affliations.
>Don't forget the Chinese mob smuggling in illegal Bengali/Chinese immigrants in exchange for their working in 7/11. A bunch of local shops were busted, but as per NY tradition once the pigs look away the rats go right back to work
>Triads worked from Chinese restaurants with the blinds drawn
>I've actually seen the Chinese mob moving people in huge windowless vans from 7/11s where I live on LI back to Queens.

During one of our biannual security briefings we were told by a US gov't agent:

"over half of all Chinese restaurants in the United States were started with CHICOM intelligence seed money. They are used primarily as blind drops for espionage, industrial and otherwise."

They also told us that over 90% of Chinese foreign exchange students are, in actuality, intelligence recruits tasked with getting into elite US science and engineering programs. Their goal is to get internships at top US tech companies to conduct industrial espionage.

here is the whole thing with name blurred-out (written in ca. 2013).
mostly about COINTELPRO and social movements in US. Not sure if there rest was as good as the quote, but here you go

dropfile.to/rkGnBd0

Also thanks for the China ideas, reading the links now

stop saying deep state
alex jones is a shill and youre retarded if you listen to him youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI&t=18s

disinfo: the post

i don't know how geopolitics work: the post

Do you think your schoolmates are thinking as clearly as you are? I have disdain for the field, but part of the reason I like to cite Ziggy is that at least he has a brilliant mind and publishes cited, thoughtful works.

It would give me hope if your answer is, "yes."

China supplies most of them, either officially or unofficially through Triad channels.

Chinese run restaurants all launder money. NYC has one big underground laundering scene going on by the Asians, and no one even knows. They are affiliated with Jewish/Globalist groups. A friend of mine found out through his friends that had other friends linked up with this information

Chinese use the border too, there's a black market in Manhattan that employs them in Chinese restaurants all over the US.

The Asian mafia is linked to their community's social, political, and economic life. The Chinese gangs especially rely on their relationship to certain large, established social and political associations. These groups use the gangs to protect illegal activities including: robbery, extortion, burglary, and collecting tributes from Chinese retail stores and restaurants.

The Asian community is uncooperative with police. Asians are unwilling to report crimes to the police, since they cooperate with the authority of their ethnic mafias.

The Chinese where I'm from are universally loathed, and nobody makes any secrets about it. We go out of our way to shut your restaurants down, and we succeed surprisingly often, since. You know. Chinks serve rat meat.

Yeah, we have a Food and Drug Administration here, so Chinese "cuisine" is frankly just contraband from a 3'rd-world shithole.

It's america.

They rule the world they create the tensions, they control the currencies and so on..

Everything else in this threads are scapegoats posted by americans and canadians.

Not sure frankly, I have been reading books on CFR etc. for quite a few years already. However, most of the professors were quite redpilled in the classes on e.g. AIPAC and the yearly US donations to Israel for example.

amazon.com/Dare-Call-Treason-Relations-Betrayal/dp/0932367240/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519172091&sr=8-1&keywords=i dare call it treason

this one particular book I would recommend.
> have learned from a source that Li Ka-shing and the powerful Hong Kong Li’s are definitely part of the Satanic llluminati Li’s. in terms of whether the Li’s who run Red China are part of the Illuminati, I know nothing that directly connects them. However, there are clues that make one wonder. For instance, why do the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have such a cosy relationship with these Red Chinese Li’s.

Why does the Premier (or Prime Minister) of the People’s Republic of China Li Peng visit with the Rockefellers and other capitalists when he comes to New York City, if he is such a hard-line communist? Haven’t the Communists named the Capitalists their major enemy? And then when we watch men who are in the Illuminati such as Skull & Bones George Bush treat the Chinese Li’s with such closeness, even when it was Li Peng that crushed innocent people at Tiennamen Square, it makes us wonder still. In fact, with other pieces of the puzzle that I have in place, I do know that Red China is already cooperating with and part of the New World Order.

The only way that China could already be secretly part of the New World Order is for it’s leaders who are the Li family to be in favour of the New World Order. This strongly suggests that the Li family in China is also part of the Illuminati. From what I know the range of possibilities range from them being only sympathizers with the NWO elite to them being outright members of the Illuminati. I lean toward the latter view.

heh, one of my early recommendations from army counterintelligence was, "None Dare Call it Treason" and then another variation on the same. I'm glad to see that the operation is continuing to spread.

The CIA might have put the Li family into power. It wouldn't be the first time they wanted maintain check on the grand chessboard.

from a globalist think-tank user:
> And as to Russia, yes, they are a problem. Other retrograde countries have largely been co-opted through their elites, like China and Saudi Arabia. Russia, however, is pursuing its own national path, which is detrimental to the global system.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115774375/#115780170

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtu.be/3caIG0SMHXE?list=PUBNkFkGVljRCqdZAu1-4eeg
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers....

youtube.com/watch?v=GfFV3R_7-LM

>The CIA might have put the Li family into power. It wouldn't be the first time they wanted maintain check on the grand chessboard.

Indeed, Im not sure to what extent was the family powerful on a global scale before the globalization (in 19th century?) started to take place. I guess only regionally, but again its difficult to estimate...

Thank you for the remarks in.
Always interested to read how things are run

>Russia, however, is pursuing its own national path, which is detrimental to the global system
oy vey!

How many decades has American Primacy had to run its course and they still can't come up with any new ideas? Into the dust bin of history they go!

Are you familiar with the Rhodes system of entrapping the governments of other countries? The thing with China is that they have a bunch of rich retards trying to inherit the country, so they need Western education to keep it up :^)

Many people, including the guy from Best Korea went to school in Switzerland :^)

>Regarding the landmass of Eurasia as the center of global power, Brzezinski sets out to formulate a Eurasian geostrategy for the United States. In particular, he writes, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger should emerge capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America's global pre-eminence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game

>The Grand Chessboard in .pdf form
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

Old news. PNAC or NSSM 200 already. The 9/11 bastards are going to hang from the neck until dead, live on TV. It won't be as bad as treason under the British because folks won't want to see their circumcised death erections.

The CCP won't issue passports unless they get something in return. These smuggled people are harassed by the Chinese mafia which is an arm of the CCP. These immigrants are participants of China's overseas espionage

Chinks ship shitloads of meth and heroine in

I remember heroin exploding in Seattle in 2014 and 2015 and an article in a Vancouver newspaper about the appearance of fentanyl on cargo ships bound from China

statnews.com/2016/04/05/fentanyl-traced-to-china/

Delaware has a huge port that just recently China was super interested in buying, but for some reason the Governor refused to let it go through, but Chinese delegates constantly visit the state to overlook the port being expanded to handle larger ships. That right there is shady as fuck.

When Chinese ships started being accepted at Delaware's port, heroin suddenly showed up. Its known China is huge on importing illegal drugs like heroin. The port is absolutely perfect for moving drugs AND trafficked humans from - its literally a HUB to Washington D.C., Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore, Wilmington, New York.

Delaware's Governor has been extremely shady as fuck (Governor Markel) he lost the current election so it is a new Governor, but Markel was notorious for refusing FOIA requests, refusing to allow any investigations, was caught Tweeting shit to a prostitute, was caught using a fake fucking name connected to a fucking official state email address. Its one of the shadiest states in the U.S.

I don't need to explain the fucking correlation between the consumption and production of heroin and the invasion of chinks. they are not just smothering us economically. they are poisoning us.

and alot of money laundering. Ever see a store that's always been open and never anyone inside. Mafia front.

>Are you familiar with the Rhodes system of entrapping the governments of other countries?
Frankly no, I'll have a look :) Only heard about Cecil Rhodes and the Rhodes scholarship thus far...

>The thing with China is that they have a bunch of rich retards trying to inherit the country, so they need Western education to keep it up :^)

Indeed, I came across an interview with Li Ka-Shing were he advises: " Use Western Model For Accounting But Manage Business With Asian Values."
thecoffeeshoptrader.com/2016/10/business-wisdom-you-can-learn-from-li-ka-shing.html

With his brother Nelson serving as New York’s governor, Rockefeller lined up support from the bi-state, New York/New Jersey Port Authority agency. A wealthy, quasi-public commission, the Port Authority, was using public tax payer money to fund, build and occupy the vacant WTC.

the govt agency, the Port Authority owners of WTC were themselves the tenants of the WTC, since it was always vacant. even with the Port Authority occupancy did not alleviate the vacancy issue.

The idea was immediately slammed by business leaders who saw it as clear evidence that the project had no legs. "The Governor is using taxpayers' dollars to bail out the Port Authority," one critic told the New York Times. "There is no need for the World Trade Center and there are no tenants."

citylab.com/life/2012/09/original-world-trade-centers-rocky-real-estate-history/3240/

I suggest, "The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley when it comes to Rhodes. It's a tiresome read, but really on the whole changed my mind about the Empire and post-WWI history. There's a lot of good thinking in there, right or wrong.

The construction of the first World Trade Center was conceived by David Rockefeller

In 1946 Winthrop Aldrich chairman of Chase bank ( and uncle to David and Nelson Rockefeller) explored the feasibility of the World Trade Center project.

Port Authority formally backed the project on March 11, 1961.

On January 22, 1962, the two states reached an agreement to allow the Port Authority to take over the railroad and to build the World Trade Center on Manhattan's lower west side

Protests before and while the World Trade Center was constructed, as to whether the Port Authority really ought to take on the project, described by some as a "mistaken social priority". (the goyim sensed the masonic b.s.)

real estate developers and members of the Real Estate Board of New York also expressed concerns about this much "subsidized" office space going on the open market, competing with the private sector when there was already a glut of vacancies

Yamasaki as lead architect, who had previously designed Saudi Arabia's Dhahran International Airport with the Saudi Binladin Group (more masonic molochism)

The plaza was modelled after Mecca, incorporating features such as a vast delineated square, a fountain, and a radial circular pattern. Yamasaki described the plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the Wall Street area.

twin 110-story towers

demolition work began on March 22, 1966 to clear the residential site, Radio Row

Soros Rothschild etc

What you didn't do is link Donald Rumsfeld to the Oklahoma City bombing to cover up for the use of DU in Iraq.

Thank you, I'll get the book.

As a side note:
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/cecil-rhodes-protest-oxford-university-will-not-bow-to-demands-for-removal-of-statue-of-benefactor-a6808426.html

Students want the Cecil Rhodes statue removed from the Oxford University campus, as he represents the Apartheid etc.

This book also spoke a bit of Rhodes, its quite short and not that detailed however:

amazon.com/Brotherhood-Darkness-Dr-Stanley-Monteith/dp/0981764371

Yep, the system is turning on itself.
>Rhodesia

I have a couple of 1oz Krugerands just as a keepsake - they have a distinct copper composition and look and sound different. Used to be you couldn't own gold coins in the US. Based Doom Paul.

Also RIP Dr. Stan. I thought at first he was just a rambling old man at first. So sad that generation is dying off, but they are the giants on whose shoulders we stand.

Thanks for the infos!

Well its no new thing, the Li bloodline and China's power was thanks to the fact that Li bloodline allowed and helped the British Royals , Queen etc. to make billions of the Opium Trade. They worker hand-in-hand in all the Opium wars etc, hence the bloodline still has a very good connection to the Queen and Britain.

Are you familiar with the Venetian Black Nobility and Danny Estulin? All these things have been stuffed under the rug right after they came out hard with the emergence of RT.
>why

Nice, wish the Gold-Backed standard was still a thing...
Indeed, I really enjoyed his writing style.

my friend, in my opinion arguably power of Chinese bloodlines comes not from Rockefeller etc in 19th Century, but the Opium deals with British Royals.
Please bear in mind all of the British royalty fortune is thanks to Li bloodline's help in starting the 18th century Opium wars...

I have read a bit on the Black Nobility.
My favorite book is: focusnz.com/tractsforfree/VaticanAssassins.pdf

Funny fact the true bloodlines such as Aldobrandi are basically unknown in Europe. Not sure if they're power is more in the occult sphere, rather then economical thought these days.

Also a nice video on Black Nobility in Belgium and the Solvay family heavily involved in MKULTRA via Chateau Des Amerois (where the cathedral of 1000 lights is, once Bush spoke of in his speeches)

>Also a nice video on Black Nobility in Belgium and the Solvay family heavily involved in MKULTRA via Chateau Des Amerois (where the cathedral of 1000 lights is, once Bush spoke of in his speeches)

Oops sorry, forgot link:
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbdQLfswuY

I also have a good link specifically on Black Nobility in Europe, ill have a look...

David Sassoon, "The Rothschilds of The Far East," and their monopoly over the opium trade: Indian yarn and opium were carried to China, where he bought goods which were sold in Britain.
British government granted Sassoon "monopoly rights" to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all - Opium

satyricon20.tripod.com/sat33-Sassoon.htm

It's time for you to transition from intelligence to counterintelligence. In other words, you have to go from the schoollchild to the schoolmaster.

Teaching others is a difficult prospect.

>It's time for you to transition from intelligence to counterintelligence. In other words, you have to go from the schoollchild to the schoolmaster.

Thanks good point. Rarely do I talk about this stuff, was cool to speak with like-minded people in this thread today.

Do you mean I should act on the knowledge rather than spread it ?

Have you been trained in counterintelligence by the way ?

For me never had any formal training...

Why do you rarely talk about this stuff? For what purpose?

Not many people are able to speak of these topics, with normies it won't happen.

I find it good to understand, I've stopped trying to redpill people IRL. Just keep the stuff I know to myself mostly and watch the universe unfold ;)

e.g. normies these days are conditioned in such a way, that even if you present them pure evidence, they will not believe anything that falls out of the MSM narrative.

It is beautiful and sad at the same time.

Yeah, I know how it is. But you will discover as you age that life is boring if you don't figure out how to be the teacher. Whatever you might personally believe about the universe, Jesus Christ was called things like "great teacher." I can't tell you if he was right or not, but that's for everybody to investigate.

People want to talk about these things. Otherwise Sup Forums and the rest of the internet wouldn't be so well funded.

The Rothschilds are Ashkenazis you dumb faggot

Thank you, inspirational words to be honest.

I really enjoy spending the time on the boards, IRL I just resort to playing the normie.

I'm about to sleep soon, still thanks again your last post got me thinking and pondering :)

Hope I could also shed some light in the discussion.

I thought about writing a book one day, yet with the chans these days who would need to do it ;)

Interestingly enough, Robin de Ruiter, after exploring these topics in-depth, turned to Jesus and became a strict Catholic

amazon.com/Worldwide-Evil-Misery-Satanic-Bloodlines/dp/1889743720

I forgot about Jesus recently, that you for reminding