Is it really pol: the game?

Is it really pol: the game?

Hard as fuck and I can't save

Pretty much. I'm 12 hours in, and in 25 years of gaming it is in the top 5 best games I've ever played. It's that good.

no...? it is certainly not "pol the game"

Far cry 5 will be /pol tier

sounds like real life

Why does anyone at all use Twitter?

It's a 24/7 outrageā„¢ generator

wft is going on here?

It's "Stunlock: Not that great of a fighting system" the game.

Main story quests are alright but side quests are a bit of the "Go find me XX item" variety. You get top flight armor in about 15 minutes if you know what you're doing, the game doesn't save on side quests or most places where you would expect it to, so you could do 2 hours worth of questing, finding/selling items, character building, etc. just to accidentally wander into one of the many bugs in the game, get stuck or trapped or have something break/crash on you and now guess what? 2 Hours of gameplay are negated because the game hates auto-saving and apparently giving you the ability to save your progress in a buggy as fuck game makes you a "scum saver" with a crowd of people who for an inexplicable reason have an opinion on how someone else should be enjoying a single player game which has no effect on how anyone else wants to play it.

i am 61 hours in i finished my first playthrough yesterday and i can tell you right now this game is superior to the witcher 3 and has much more in common to dark souls than skyrim, take from that what you will, but once you git gud at the combat system the game feels like shoving a properly lubed dildo into your asshole, painful but pleasurable at the same time

Guy who made it was a kike.

I'm comfortable with sticking to Skyrim + 100 mods. No exaggeration.

It's a normal fucking game without the SJW bullshit.

You do not know the story? The game has been criticized for the absence of black people

No

It just had the nerve to lack black people in an area and time where there weren't any

Thats twitter pick isnt about this game though, thats about The Witcher, which got the same racism accusations

>playing the electric jew

I don't see how it relates to Sup Forums at all, but it's definitely one of the best games I've played in a very long time.

>Warhorse Studios
>CDProjektRed

I like the band!

thats literally like 2-3 retarded people who did that

both are very good at making quality games.

>can't save
Try to sleep on a bed or an inn.

The founder is a literal jew.

It's a good game. But I feel that it lacks any moral compass. While it teaches you that not bathing has side effects, murder and theft, if you get away with it has none. There is no morality system, there is no reason not to steal from a friend. You are always being railroaded into sex scene with people. A main quest has you randomly get drunk and fuck a barmaid without any choice in the matter. The church is said to be corrupt, and every priest you meet in the main storyline is a contemptible.

>christcuck detected

Sounds a lot like real life, what is your point?

>implying it isnt
The Church was at peak corruption and degeneracy at that time which is why someone like Martin Luther found such resounding aknowledgment

I think , he's a jew ...