CANADA BTFO!!!

Canada is less white than the United States. Canada’s total population is 36,700,000, and according to 2016 census, only 19,600,000 Canadians have full European origin. With the 850k immigrants they took in each year, Canada is slightly under 50%!!

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1&wbdisable=true
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1&wbdisable=true#fnb123
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.cfm
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Visible_Minorities_of_Canada.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Average leaf

What are you saying?

>Quintessential Canadian

Non-Whites in Canada:

>2,130,520 of North American Aboriginal origins = Amerindian, non-white
>143,660 of Jewish origins = Jew, non-white
>4,630 of Gypsy origins = Gypsy, non-white
>749,155 of Caribbean origins, 674,640 of Latin American origins, 15% of whom are white (102,147)
>1,067,930 of African origins = African, non-white
>6,095,235 of Asian origins = Asian, non-white
>85,470 of Oceanian origins, 52% of whom are white (44,628)

Non-whites are 10,767,007 or 31.2% of the total population of 34,460,065

>19,683,320 European Canadians (meaning at least 57% of the population)

Adding up Whites and Non-Whites: 57% + 31.2% = 88.2%, which leaves a remaining 12.8% of the Canadian population unknown whether White or not:

>11,628,535 are of "Other North American origin" (including Acadian, American, Canadian, New Brunswicker, Newfoundlander, Nova Scotian, Ontarian, and Québécois.
11,135,965 of those are "Canadian", if only 1 in 4 of these "Canadians" are Whites who don't identify as "European Canadians", then Canada is already 65.2% White

TL;DR Canada was somewhere between 57% and 69.8% White in 2016

Source: www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1&wbdisable=true

I’m afraid not. People who check the Arab and white, Latina and white, and west Asian and white are all considered not visible minorities. When you count that number, the white number is about 9% smaller. Half whites qualify as white in Canada.

Literal fake news
This just means less people identify as 'European' on censuses. My province is mostly old stock whites but we identify as 'Canadian' ethnically.

The problem with the Australian and Canadian census is that people can pick up to 2 ancestry options so the results add up to more then 100%

Actually you can pick unlimited ethnicities on the Canadian one.

When they boiled it all down, they got only 53% checking only European ethnicities.

Not super surprising

Are you dumb? Never did I mention "visible minorities". I'm going by the actual census figures, this is what the ethnic demography of Canada looks like. Arabs are counted as ASIAN in this. NOT as White.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/details/page.cfm?Lang=E&Geo1=PR&Code1=01&Geo2=PR&Code2=01&Data=Count&SearchText=Canada&SearchType=Begins&SearchPR=01&B1=Ethnic origin&TABID=1&wbdisable=true#fnb123

This. Remove "Australian" and "Canadian" as census categories and the "European" category would be bumped up by a lot.

Canada isn't a ethnicity..

The census you cited listen Asians as the visible minorities. When you exclude all that, Canada is 73% white. But from there they lose another 19%. I was disappointed too, I thought America was 77.4% white. That’s how our census made it look. The truth is Canada is around 50% white. Add up all the numbers and it equals about 44,000,000, which exceeds their population. Then you take out the people who checked Canadian and European, it lowers it to only 19,600,000. The rest have Canadian, Arab, British. Or something like that.

All the The areas in Canada are so close together. 80% of the country is uninhabited. It’s why they are mix racing so much. Toronto is 70% Asian. The only city they have with a white majority is Quebec I think.

Every singe white country is fucked user. Canada is swarmed by various 3rd worlders, the US by spics, Western Europe by Muslims, Russia by Central Asians and Eastern Europe is really old on average and rapidly dying out as all the youth leaves for Western Europe

Canada is white. Does this look non-white to you??

Newsflash! Nobody cares. Except for pathetic incel ethnonationalist cucks. . Clean your room, loser.

Oh no....

It’s el syrupo goblino de norte!

West Indian is includes the middle east, arab n.o.s. stands for Not Otherwise Specified, so if someone writes in arab or some obscure arab ethnicity.

BTW, you do realize there is a difference between the ethnicity section and the visible minority section?

This is the Visible Minority section. It simply states: "This person is:" then gives a bunch of choices. If a Morrocan Arab puts in Morrocan and French for his ethnicity, that is completely different for the visible minority section, which simply states: "This person is:" and gives you the choices in pic related. There, he would check Arab and write in French under other, here's the kicker: if he just checked Arab, he'd be counted as an Arab visible minority.

But because of the kike "Employment Equity Guidelines" (no reason for it to apply here nor does it make any logical sense), if you check Arab/Latin American/West Indian and check White, or write in any European country, you are automatically NOT counted as a visible minority.

Do you see the absurdity of this?

>Pic related
If this guy said he was a West Indian and also British on the visible minority portion under the "This person is:" question, he would NOT be considered a visible minority.

So the following combinations for Arab, which are common, would not be counted as visible minorities:

Arab/White
Arab/French
Arab/Italian
Arab/English
Arab/Portugese
Arab/Spanish

Any of those combinations on the visible minority section would result in those arabs NOT being counted as visible minorities even though they clearly fucking are.

forgot pic

yo is that jusreign lmao

I never really see a lot of non-whites, atleast back in the day.
The majority of people I've seen or were in class in were usually white, then again, I was either living in North BC (where no shitskin will go because it's cold as shit) or Saint John (about 70k people, a port city, (((they)))'ve only started flooding our town a year ago)
I hope we (Canada) get our shit in check though.
This is a transitional phase, r-right Sup Forums?

How do you get 50% when the census says Europeans whites are 72% of the population?

Yeah. How did they get 56% when our census says we’re 77.4%. It’s like someone who qualifies as white but isn’t white is dragging our numbers down...

Jew

1-(%visible minorities with half excluded because of "employment equity guideline") != Whites who identify themselves as White schlomo

Because the US counts arabs and mexicans as white while Canada has their own separate identifications

>49%

No they don’t. Anyone who checks white is classified as white in Canada. Except for aboriginals. You can check Arab and French and according to their census you’re white. Which is why there’s 27% “visible minorities”, and only 53% white people, which is now probably 49%

This is literally why these threads are all made by one ass mad polish loser using an American proxy

>shoo shoo toilet cleaner

The US only has 10% European Americans u fucking moron

>posting this everyday
>meme flag, yank and the same poles
Its almost like a coordinated effort.

That actually lowers it way down. Some idiot leafs tried to say that people who marked Canadian, as well as white, we’re two separate ethnicities, even though Canadian isn’t an ethnicity, and it pushed the total number above 38,000,000.

post the back of your paw, mutt

>it’s like a coordinated effort

t. 49%

Doesn't lower it you dumb fuck. Non whites don't identify as Canadian.

>Canadian isn’t an ethnicity
It is on our census. I don't agree with it.

Your turn chink boy

Canadian is at the bottom, you can either put a check or no check, depending on if you lived in Canada for a few generations. You can’t just choose Canadians, it’s not an ethnicity

>What is a hyphenated Canadian?

Welcome Canada.

Same exact post, doesn't even change picture
Sage
This is not the fucking cable

It's a valid topic you faggot. Also publicly saging is a bannable offense

“Same exact post, doesn't even change picture
Sage
This is not the fucking cable“

Los syrupo abominon de hojo

>You can check Arab and French and according to their census you’re white
According to whom? you only check one box on visual minority and multiple for ethnic origin
If you're mixed you also get your own box as well

Think of a chinese sounding one at least
Canada isn't the one with the spic problem

RCMP bait thread

ur moms face is a banable offense

Shamefur feuille da terror!!

ffs

>In both versions of the questionnaire, response categories in the population group question included 11 mark-in circles and one write-in space. Respondents were asked 'Is this person:' and were instructed to mark more than one of the following response categories, or to specify another group, if applicable:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.cfm

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported 'Latin American' and 'White,' 'Arab' and 'White,' or 'West Asian' and 'White' have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported 'Latin American,' 'Arab' or 'West Asian' and who provided a European write-in response such as 'French' have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the 'Not a visible minority' category. However, persons who reported 'Latin American,' 'Arab' or 'West Asian' and a non-European write-in response are included in the visible minority population. For example, respondents who checked 'Latin American' and wrote in 'Peruvian' are included in the 'Latin American' count. Respondents who reported 'Arab' and wrote in 'Lebanese' are included in the 'Arab' count. Respondents who reported 'West Asian' and wrote in 'Afghan' are included in the 'West Asian' count.

Hello cousin!

Lies.

30% called themselves "Canadian" ie, generic white Canadians.

West asians latin americans and Arabs make up barely any of Canada's population in total though, so thankfully we aren't too pozzed

>2/3 of our nonwhites are asians
no wonder this country still functions despite demographics. We'd be sweden if they were nigs

I’m afraid you’re wrong. More minorities marry outside of their race then. If you think about it, they have a much larger chance of marrying someone who isn’t a minority. There’s actually more half and quarters Arabs than there are pure Arabs in Canada.

This or Shareblue
Same Yank and Pol, hundreds of threads
Just search the Archive for Leaf or Trudeau, They make 8/10 of those threads
It's half organized because they come with so many fake Memes and Trudeau tweets
They spent time on this, probably same people who made the 53% US shit

>La reign de horreur a La Creature de L'Atrocite de 49% Chinos Canadienne

>more minorities marry outside their race
That just isn't true, Canada would have broken down into america-tier riots if everyone walking around was a mongrel
Although it isn't worth much, anecdotally I've only ever seen 1 (one) mixed arab person

West Asians are Middle Easterners
Somalis are considered Arab (and Italian), so they're actually counted as White
and there's a shit ton of Latin Americans in Montreal, hundreds of thousands plus all over

>share brue is attacking meeeh!

Did you live in Canada or are you just shitposting?
becuase a somali would have to also check white to not be considered a minority as you said before

Well it's been almost 100 years since any of my ancestors were born in Europe, and most of my ancestors came over nearly 400 years ago, so of course I don't identify with Europe

Explain the official government statistics then:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1

Plus most of the "Latin Americans" in Montreal are actually white. I know a few who have German last names, some who were born in Europe yet have a criollo parent as well, etc.

暴行...

Is that you Willissssss?
How's that lissssp faggot?

Did you learn English wang?
See >Likewise, persons who reported 'Latin American,' 'Arab' or 'West Asian' and who provided a European write-in response such as 'French' have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the 'Not a visible minority' category.

Somali was colonized by the Italians. So if they checked "Arab" and wrote in "Italian" for their "This person is:" part of the census they would NOT be considered a visible minority. They would be included in the "Not a visible minority status".

>pic related
This person is white.

This OP is forgetting Canada only started ramping up immigration to its current state in the 90s, and no recent immigrant is going to identify as a Canadian over their real ethnic background

Don't bother, they just ignore the facts.
They're shills.

more canadian mutt memes

Montreal is full of Portugese/Italians/Venezuelans/Brazilians/etc, mostly from Latin America. Yes there are some European Whites living there, but a huewhite who checks Venezuela and Spain would be considered NOT a visible minority, because it's either White or ANY European Country for the Write in under "This person is:" plus a check in Arab/Latin American/West Asian.

“Don’t risten to them, Maoi. Dey just ignore da facts”

Did you live in Canada at one point in your life bartek?
No somali here is going to write italian, do you really think Ahmed would write in a country that tried to colonize his as his ethnicity?

someone draw more chinknadian mutts. the gurinders itt are mad as fuck

Except I told you that it's only the criollos who make it here. America absorbs the mestizos, not us.

Actually started in the late 70s/early 80s when Castreau's step-dad implemented Mao's cultural marxist communist White genocide program.

>pic related

lel

lmao

Ror raking re rry rangy rightboy

暴行...
生物...
怪物...
黄色...
可憎...
原罪...
矮人...
他吸狗...
他吃猫...
纯度不再...
堕胎失败...
不人道的...
美国的兄弟...
失踪的眼睛...
东方的恐怖...
新的加拿大人...

It was implemented under Trudeau senior, but only started to ramp up in the 90s. A first or second generation Canadian is going to obviously write down their real ethnicity over canadian

“Rook, Chow!!! I just eh-made a fake graph in MS paint. We are saved!”

Not necessarily Italian, but a lot of the Somalis that make it to Canada have camped out for a few years in Europe somewhere, some even attending school for years or graduating and learning the culture before coming to Canada.

If a Somali checks Arab and writes in any other European country under "This person is:", they are NOT a visible minority. There is no debate about this.

>Pirates

Oh me so sorry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Visible_Minorities_of_Canada.png

To be fair, that's from 2006

“Don’t worry, Zang! He ront notice dat da source comes from dis ‘Source: Statistics Canada, 2001 Census’”

Ro res!
In small 10 rears, re ret rin 20rillion people

Up-to-date data is here

>when you're so upset about 'mutt' you go to absurd lengths to shift it
So you a happa or something?

Yea I already posted basically the same thing
Thanks though, thats even better, here you go.

Actually, Canada has been dropping about 2% every year when you look a graphs. So 17 years. It’s dropped down 34% since then.

Worse. Liberals.

Show your flag, el syrupo chinaise del faggoto

Not even 1% a year, and really it's disgusting anyways. 1% too many.
This is an organized shill campaign with 100s of archived threads made by the same 2 idiots.