Victory

Victory

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/219/BillText/Filed/PDF
flsenate.gov/media/VideoPlayer?EventID=2443575804_2018021211&Redirect=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well then, I guess that settles it

Ban psychiatric "medicine".

They should ban public schools, that's where it keeps happening.

AR-15s arent assault rifles, nigger.

Look at the speed of these developments. Meanwhile, roads, bridges, communications infrastructure, services for veterans, budget...

who cares faggot
children are being slaughtered by white males with assault weapons

Did these kids actually expect feelings to get in the way of reality?

>give teachers guns

lmao ar15 is fully legal even in canada, why would it get banned in a non shitlib state

Not the kids but the ones who herded them there and pasted about faces the f the deceased as political leverage.

I have a legitimate question: More guns, in particular semi-auto and long-guns, were sold during the Obama presidency than in other period in recorded history. Admittedly, it was out of fear that the Democrats were going to tweak the 2nd Amendment, and/or render access to ammo all but impossible (which the DHS was actually successful on for a period of about 2-3 years during Obama's presidency.)

Why is Obama immune from any accountability for the current surplus of semi-automatic weapons in homes and on the streets? Why does he get a pass. Any gun shop owner will tell you that for 8 years, he was their #1 salesman.

>Why is Obama immune from any accountability
your question is not legitimate because you already know the answer.

Yes.

At 16 or so it's worked their entire lives.

These are post 9/11 Kids.

It's not about priority, it's about tending to what liberals bitch the hardest about.
Only this time they didn't have it their way

It might have something to do with the fact that he's president nigger

BAN ASSAULT DOWN MOTIONS!!!

I just made a nice profit from the gun stocks because of increased sales due to the fear of the ban. Guess this is how people make money. It's kind of sad

Whoever arranged for, and carted, these kids to this proceeding needs to be beat with a rubber hose until they know better. Taking recently traumatized children anywhere near a place where their trauma is going to be torn back open is absolutely abuse. Fuck these assholes and their oh so noble intentions. Also, good job Florida. Don’t fucking cave an inch.

le based I hope they cried about it too

Oh nooooo

>Jewish puppet tears

>why does obama always dindu nuffin

assault weapons are illegal though?

imagine if Florida just woke up tomorrow to find out some little angry brown lesbian just took everyones guns away

Hah hah, dirty subhuman mutts

If these kids represent the attitude of their highschool class, Nick Cruz was a hero.

Say it with me Sup Forums

SHALL

>herded
Good word choice.

Feels good.
This much winning.
Winning on a daily basis.
Is there even a reason for Democrats to exist at this point?

so is murder

Makes me smile.

My state banned bullet buttons and created another assault weapons registry after the San Bernardino shooting

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/219/BillText/Filed/PDF

NOT

based

nononononononono

well hes black and a democrat so you should know. the left wouldn't attack their golden child

BE

So are most drugs

Why not ban guns entirely?

Why not ban leafs entirely

the salt must flow

The day morality died 2-20-18

We'll do that right after we ban murder.

>Letting children dictate laws

I don't like to think of this as a "school shooting", but more of a late term abortion, and abortion should be illegal.

Ban bullying instead. If these idiots had been nice to the kid he wouldn't have wanted to murder them.

KANGZ!

LOL these faggots deserve the heartbreak, better get used to it, bitches.

There's a new type of bullying that we never had to deal with as kids. Getting picked on for being fat or colored is a thing of the past. Now these kids bully with ideology and it's really fucking them up. Kids are dealing with social movements and social groups that no child should be involved in. I'll be surprised if any kid survives that generation with any shred of sanity left. Pilled up and indoctrinated.

They should arrest these Marxist agitators scum, put them in concentration camps for anti American activities and use them for medical experiments.

N

>muh feels
These lil kids realize politicians are psychopaths right? They dont really think they care about them right?

SHALL

Mental health is clearly a problem in this country, that's why we drown ourselves with pills and meds. Focusing on guns instead of the mind just shows that we cannot trust overselves to have the power to kill.

BE

any video of this?

Valuable learning experience, since they are still children

why has no one talked about this?

Does this qualify as the lamentations of their woman?

But that fat girl is sad! Wouldn't it be worth giving up your rights so that the government could rob you and kill you, to make her smile again?

for anyone interested
flsenate.gov/media/VideoPlayer?EventID=2443575804_2018021211&Redirect=true
pretty sure it was the first bill mentioned and it died before it could even be reread for by majority rule

>nice.gif
Ha ha take that you fucking, fucks.

I'm here for (You), user.

Here is why — everyone knows it’s fske

You're a good user, user.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

deus vult!

> Why didn't we create change in a few days
> Gosh the system just doesn't work!

Because anything that takes longer than a few days isn't worth doing. Their feelings will change tomorrow with whatever is popular on facebook.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

NOT

Haha get fucked

Stupid little cunts