Every day I identify more and more with this guy and what his family stands for...

Every day I identify more and more with this guy and what his family stands for. Have you taken the Malfoy pill yet Sup Forums?

Expecto patronum on a nigga

You might be a nigger. Do you also have a fetish for black capes, asthma, and red light sabers?

Have you taken the Dark Lord pill, yet?

can i get a quick rundown on this guy?

thanks man

How did you grow up in the states and not get brainwashed by Harry Potter? I envy your childhood

I wish I knew enough about Harry Potter to make epic posts like this one but unfortunately I'm not a little bitch like you.

>childrens movies

Who do you think it is

GET
E
T

A

NEW
E
W

BOOK
O
O
K

Not alive yet

I kinda hate myself for getting all the references
But yeah Harry Potter was the ultimate leftist bluepill of the millennial generation, it covered every single Sup Forums stereotype with comical autism, the racemixing chosen ones, the main lead an entire generation of kids identified with marrying a coalburner after her extensive cock carousel ride, the ebul Nazi opponents, the gay father figure, the classic millennial "feels are more important and will get ypu farther in life than skills and knowledge bullshit"

In the first two maybe three movies malfoy was a total legend then for some reason his character was turned into a sissy

>Every day I identify more and more with this guy and what his family stands for. Have you taken the Malfoy pill yet Sup Forums?
But in return, does he also identify with you and your family?

>an entire generation of kids identified with
The most common pairing in fanworks, by far, is self-insert-Hermionie with Draco Malfoy.

Ginny burned the coal?

Sweet summer goy

I'm not that guy you were speaking with, but the most exposure I ever got to the Harry Potter series was reading a small part of one of the books in the collection of several I was given as a gift ,in childhood. I started just skimming through the second or third book out of order, and I saw a part describing what was possibly a man kissing another man (or something similarly implied to be erotic?). I noped out of the series, just only briefly skimming through that part, and had it sent back for refund. I have never seen the movies, either.

I admit I loved the books as a child. But in retrospect; yep it's all ruined

HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL. HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL. HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL. HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL. HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL. HARRY POTTER ISN'T REAL.

Le based kike slave

Am I the only one around here who doesn't get any of these movie references?