We must stand up for the 2nd Amendment

On march 2nd we should do all we can.
Make it known the 2nd Amendment is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
It's the 2nd Amendment for a goddamn reason.
It should be one of our highest priorities.

i'm not even legally allowed to possess firearms lol

look up M42A on Facebook if anyone is interested

>"The 2nd Amendment says you can own arms but doesn't say what kind you can or can't own. That does not leave out room for regulation on certain firearms. Do you believe C4 and rocket launchers should be legal, those are 'arms'?"

Refute this.

There was a good image going around saying a school shooting was avoided in 1970-something after it was called in and all the teachers students and parents got their guns and waited at the school for the gunman who decided against it.

>A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Done

Legalize all weapons. No I’m not kidding

Shall not be infringed, faggot. Technically there is already too much gun control. If I want to own an RPG, it should be allowed. Those things didn't exist when the 2nd was written, but I'm sure there were plenty of privately owned cannons back then.

Fucking this, sides on floor 2.

Mandatory fire arms safety training lessons should be installed in every state full stop.

This isn't an argument to prevent school shooters but of due Diligence.

There are zero counter arguments to this measure that are good.

Mandatory gun training should be required prior to ownership only a brainlet would say otherwise.

I thought gen z was supposed to herald in a new era of conservatives. Looks like a brown wave of bleeding hearts is on the way

You guys can do better than this...

Wow look at this brainlet teen political opinions mean nothing.

Not to mention "conservative" says nothing of social or cultural opinions. That poll was dog shit

Who pays for the training? The state, the individual, non profits, etc.?

Safety training will do nothing to curb intentional misuse of a firearm. It would at best curb the a hundred or so accidental shootings each year. Pulled that number out my ass, too lazy to check FBI stats.

“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

WELL REGULATED

Y’all dumb mother fuckers always saw off that first bit of a “well regulated militia”. Fag.

The militia is regulated, not the guns, retard

Are you asking people to come out on March 2nd with machine guns to kill Antifa and liberals???
Reported you.

>Accident shooting

Exactly, that's the entire point.

Additionally it's so that the state can in it's due diligence say "we fucking taught you idiots what to do and it's on you to not fuck it up"

You create a regulatory body to govern these things and bamn everyone is happy. Except libertarians who scream about any regulation whatsoever.

You need to train to do absolutely anything, a doctor, lawyer, shit min wage jobs. All of it requires training.

Other than cost I see zero downsides to mandatory safety lessons.

We already require mandatory training for conceal carry

That meant well TRAINED in the 18th century
liberals really are retards.

>stand up
kek

Additionally if this was more baked into our 2A it creates a culture of gun ownership stronger than we already have similar to countries that require military service.

Which is why those countries also have low gun incidents.

Our shit is so sloppy which is why we are in this mess. Freedom doesn't need to mean lack of discipline

I have an idea....
The lefties like marching and highjacking the airwaves.
What if we did the same?
If you live in the country, begin putting signs up around towns, going to local gun group meetings, going to gun ranges. Put up fliers advertising a march on your local county seat government. To your state capital, and so on.
A bunch of other people begin calling into AM talk radio stations and local news and giving out information.
Make it go wide. Within hours Fox news will pick up on it. If your state is an open carry state (Mine is) march with your guns. Show the same ferocious energy that the left has given.
Beat them at their own game.

From the Michigan Gun owners patriot movement:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

What: A peaceful gathering to demonstrate the political strength of Michigan's legal gun owners and Second Amendment advocates.

When: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Where: Lansing State Capitol East lawn

The purpose of the event is to show support for the 2nd Amendment and allow citizens to meet with their legislators to discuss gun rights issues. Along with the SAM will be representatives for Michigan Gun Owners (MGO) and Michigan Open Carry, Inc. (MOC).

Tables for each gun group will be in the large tent on site with fundraising merchandise and literature available. Vendors can rent a table at this event. Lawful firearm carry is allowed on and in the Capitol building and we encourage all participants to exercise their 2nd Amendment right in a responsible manner.

lets get the hashtag #M42A going on twitter.

hell yeah

come on we need something sooner that that
plus march 2nd just sounds right

Sorry I just took their format. Feel free to modify as you wish.

PS: No niggers

If only you guys put the same amount of effort into defending the 4th and 10th Amendments. At this point I'm just thinking the whole gun grabber thing is merely a distraction for people while the other amendments are slowly being curbed.

According to a video clip I saw, Trump said he wanted to ban machine guns so he signed a memo to look into the legality of bump stocks and devices that "increase the rate of fire"
Was the vagueness intentional in order to offer a non-existent sacrificial lamb?

The ATF can just look at their previous rulings and keep them as they are and say "Yeah, we're going to keep the ban on machine guns"

Moral of the story is don't let jews run the media when the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (NDAA) allows them to lie without punishment.
Seriously, if there is one thing Trump can do right now is end that domestic propaganda nightmare and have government stop funding the lies.

Sure, everyone had a cannon back there, it was extremely useful when you had to shot your nigger slaves because they were slacking off

The bit about the well regulated militia is not a constitutional requirement. Read the text as it is written. The part about the militia is given as the reason why the right to keep and bear arms shouldn't be infringed. The constitution does not require you be a member of a militia to have the right to have weapons. It states you have the right to have weapons so that you can form a militia if you feel the need.

Hurr durr regulating a militia doesn't mean regulate when it can or cannot carry and use guns
T. Inbred redneck retard

You lack even the most fundamental understanding of our constitution and what it actually is. The constitution does not delineate which rights the people possess. It describes what powers our government has. If the constitution does not specifically state that the government has the authority to do something, the government DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY.
>10th Amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Since the constitution does not specifically state that the federal government has the power to regulate which types of arms the people may possess, the federal government does not have the authority to do so.

Even if by some gross injustice the sjw scourge was able to get 75% of states to agree to repeal the 2nd it's not like there won't be one fucking hell of a fight. It will be fucking hell on earth. And they will have no one to blame but themselves for being so foolish. Disarmament will never happen peacefully. The left doesn't seem to understand that once they try this, all bets are off. There will be no reason to hold back any longer. Now, i don't wish for this to happen and bring forth the darkest period this country has ever seen, but... if they are feeling froggy, there's tens of millions of patriots who will take the leap.

Actually.
Based on the history of leftist movements, I'd posit that an armed conflict is precisely what they want. Incrementalism will always fail for them as the very next person can sweep into office and simply undue what it is that they have already accomplished with the stroke of a pen.
Their only hope is to further discord until an open series of engagements begins happening. Only afterwards can they then take over.

That's their thinking at the least.