Drumpf BTFO General - Mueller is closing in!!!!

This weeks highlights;

>1. Special Counsel Indicts 13 Russian Nationals and 3 Russian Entities for Interference in 2016 Election
LMAO
>2. Trump: I never said Russia didn't meddle in election
>3. Former Trump aide Rick Gates to plead guilty; agrees to testify against Manafort, sources say
>4. Democrat Margaret Good Flips Seat in Florida, The 36th Democratic Flip Since Trump's Inauguration
>5. Mueller levels new claim of bank fraud against Manafort
>6. Rosenstein, Trump's appointment: "Russians paid, recruited Americans"
>7. Mueller's investigation in Kushner grows to include foreign financing efforts
>8. Steve Bannon met with Mueller multiple times over the past week (20 hour interview!!!)

2. thehill.com/homenews/administration/374427-trump-i-never-said-russia-didnt-meddle-in-election
3. latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-rick-gates-plea-deal-20180218-story.html
4. thedailybeast.com/democrat-margaret-good-flips-seat-in-florida-the-36th-democratic-flip-since-trumps-inauguration
5. politico.com/story/2018/02/16/mueller-manafort-bank-fraud-accusations-416509?cid=apn
6. edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/16/rosenstein-announcement-russian-nationals-indictment-sot.cnn
7. edition.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/mueller-investigation-kushner-foreign-financing-efforts/index.html
8. nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/steve-bannon-met-mueller-multiple-times-over-past-week-n848421

Is Mueller the biggest Putin shill in the world?

ummm wat

What a great fucking thread you sir have balls and I like that, but you have to die soon what a shame

Making the Russians think that their current president has that much power over America is the highest praise in a country that hates Americans. Don't worry about your aids epidemic, your starvation and dictatorships, your leader has America on the backfoot so you should support him.
Russia often does this to make themselves seem more competent than they are.
This entire Russia witchhunt is to the complete benefit of Putin.

>all those links
I can't wait for civil war. The though of killing faggots like you sends chills down my spine

Mueller pls hurry!

what a waste of time and money.... democrats ALREADY behind on americans preference of who to vote for in mid terms.... just....so-long democrats...we hardly knew you

yeah except all 17 US intelligence agencies as well as Dutch and Australian intelligence agencies among a bunch of others have all stated the same thing even before Mueller was appointed

I can't wait to see you limp dicked fags get drone striked on HD live youtube feeds

I live in a very liberal town. If I die, thousands of you faggots are getting dragged down with me

You wish bitch.

>meme flag

Shills are getting desperate.

Mueller has nothing but his part in a plan of treason.

Trump will get two turns.

no starving in my country, no dictatorship. U just brainwashed dumb fuck. live in your cardboard house, which you took on credit, while the Jews did not evict you for non-payment

I dont give a fuck about the FBI , but i found out your god hillary is coming to australia. It will be a nice resting place for the beast. Watch the news faggot. Lets see how proactive you really are. LOL

Seems like a distraction to hide the fact that Israel does much worse to our government

WTF you piece of shit give us a fucking warning. I saw a titty and there could be kids here

My apologies. This one is much more safe for work

dude, nudity is NOT OK!

A..Any day now, right g-guys!!

Lol, faggot