Kraut/pol/ - No time for OP edition

Hehe.

Hoho :---D

Ha!

Other urls found in this thread:

michael-klonovsky.de/artikel/item/766-ein-deutscher-europaeischer-weisser-zionismus
clyp.it/2knrawmw
change.org/p/keine-rassistischen-frauenrechte-in-meinem-namen-no120db
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888
d.tube/#!Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ll1Y6uEC9Ls
youtu.be/sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=nhqsJY-iCL0
journalistenwatch.com/2018/02/20/120db-aktivistinnen-protestieren-auf-metoo-podiumsveranstaltung-zur-berlinale/
youtu.be/gE2OzGfIDLQ
domainPUNKTgg/CODE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, tell us, Drunken Geneticist, are autists more -7x prone?
Or are they genetic trash?

ebin edition :DD
*dabs

He may be just half Anglo, but he is still a based mutt

I'm actually glad you left the link dump out.
Our threads look fucking autistic with that wall of text noone will go through.

Good night everybody

Is he? I only knew he was related to Nikki

>tfw just opened a new thread too...

I would differentiate between autism and Asperger's. They are different conditions. But meh ... yes i think that 7R is involved at least in Asperger's. Maybe it really depends on how far into the spectrum your personality goes ... you can be quite an Aspie and still function in a society (even if you are maladapted to it maybe). It has advantages too ... Aspies are for example able to shift into a form of hyperfocus (sure a hunting adaption but useful for more 'mental' stuff too) and then outperform most normal people. Then again, they are easily distracted if outside this state of mind as their perception of their environment seems to be less 'filtered' on the way between the sensory organs and the deeper parts of the brain.

Tell me your opinion on this article, please michael-klonovsky.de/artikel/item/766-ein-deutscher-europaeischer-weisser-zionismus

True. Usually wanted to stay pure to the tradition but I think from now on i will omit it if given the chance to set up a new batch of Sauerkraut for fermentation...

People really are weird today.
They prefer low-effort font generators like absolute scrubs, then they prefer Kurrent, which is just an altered version of Sütterlin intermixed with modern-day Schnörkelschrift.

Since i was born 199X i learned both, so i don't see anything special in Kurrent.

Or please enlighten me, Caligraphic-user.
Maybe i am just wrong, but Kurrent is just MEH to me.

Sleep well, user.

Will you settle and found a family in best Germany?

Bump for Völkische Siedlerbewegung

I mean a couple of links are fine but the standard format has like 20 links that all lead to long news articles and videos.
Not only does it look bad but it's also very impracticle. Noone is gonna go through all of that.

Habs jetzt nur überflogen aber sehe da an sich interessante Ansätze. Gar nicht mal so verkehrt. Was ich witzig finde, die 'Heimat' für diesen 'Zionismus' würde ich ja traditionell in der Ukraine verorten. Das ist die indoeuropäische Urheimt, die pontisch-kaspische Steppe. Wobei es ist an sich schwierig. Wir waren eigentlich immer Invasoren. Das dürfte uns im Blut liegen, darauf wurden unsere Vorfahren selektiert. Eurasien wurde gegen Beginn der Eisenzeit von den Indoeuropäern praktisch dominiert. Auch wenn diese Zeiten vorbei sind und der Großteil der Kulturen im asiatischen Raum kollabiert oder genetisch totgemischt wurde ... dieses Erbe sollte für uns immernoch eine Bedeutung haben, wir sollten uns dieser Vergangenheit und unserer Natur immer bewusst sein.

>AFD win the r̶e̶i̶c̶h̶ bundestag .

clyp.it/2knrawmw

bump

>The Überautist

Heh, I mean, I do actually have the special interests part.
And I do get annoyed by too much stuff happening at once.
And I am probably (if what I am told about me is correct) rather disruptive/weirs in social environments.
Heck, my brother told me I was weird when we still went to school D:

Oh well, perhaps I am that type of person and just trying to rationalize the truth about my genetic worthlessness away.
Chcnces are I am too much of a sperg to reproduce anyways.

Goodnight, lads.
We will balkanize twitter with racist frogs and blue-haired animu grills.

>I see you rollin'...

DOG GAMMIT!!

Don't worry too much, have the same issues and somehow after all managed to get along quite well ... it is just a bit tricky to pull off and sometimes very very frustrating.

>btw the Überautist
>admit to yourself that you may be a Finn...

Oh and goodnight too!

Fuck you, this is fake fucking news, don't bullshit me.
I refuse to believe this is for reals.

THIS IS TOO FUCKING RETARDED TO BE REAL.

>No time for OP edition

Well, it was equating the roots of US white collectivism and European identitarianism today with that of Zionism and the implication is that Europe is our Zion; an actual meme ethno-state that people like Spencer argue for is more of a tangent, I think. And that the Jews should finally make a decision on what side they will be on in the battle ahead, because white identity will not go away as the shifting demographics will keep on going. I was trying to argue in good faith and keep the "daily stormer" autism and memery out of the equation, as people like Matt Heimbach are even more irrelevant than the NPD anyway.

>SHUT IT DOWN!

change.org/p/keine-rassistischen-frauenrechte-in-meinem-namen-no120db

kek, reality is the best satire
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888

Are you referring to the bad kerning or to the date itself?

lads i know we had this theme already
but come on
we have to help our english bros

related DVA video
d.tube/#!Sup Forumsglobale-news/cwsomouf
I like it, nobody reads OP anyways.

What the fuck do they think a petition will do?
Have "#120db" banned as hate speech?

It is true that the prevalently Jewish internationalists are shooting themselves in the knee with their current agenda. I can only see this behaviour as delusional ... same with our autochtonous leftists. Their heads will be the first to roll through the streets if the consequences of their current course come to fruition.

will AFD get rid of that ghastly holohoax """memorial"""" in berlin ?

Man who previously thought had no hope, lost additional hope.
It refers to me living in an lower-end AfD-state.
AfD has shit results here.

Kaiser weren't half-Anglo

There's no Anglo in the British side of his family.

oy fucking vey

>nobody reads OP anyways

DONT YOU KNOW ??? SHE HAS HER OWN TUMBLR BOIIIIIIIIIII

she is the future yasssssssssssssssss GRLPWR

>Oy gevalt!

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Damn I could listen to that stuff on loop all day... :D

I am not even defending the leftist internationalist kikes and I don't primarily believe they will lose with their agenda, even though they might get targeted, they will accomplish their goals. But the Jews who are not like them, are neutral or the few who are genuinely on our side, but will be targeted as well. Like for example Klonovsky's wife and his children with her and many others. These gentlemen I do not need to or would want to defend: youtube.com/watch?v=TW38xni5PxE

Once SHTF, people will just bomb it to rubble.

I don't even need to know anything about her, just by looking at her face I see hatred, an intruder that wishes to destroy and recreate in her own image.

Nothing good ever comes out of the mouth of a women with dyed hair.

huh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=ll1Y6uEC9Ls

LADS WE NEED MORE WEIDEL-WAVE
youtu.be/sF01_7oOffw

why don't you use the proper flag germanons ?

Because we don't hide our nationality.

WIR SIND STAERKER ALS HIERZUVOR
UND WIR SIND DIE EINZIGE PARTEI FUER DEUTSCHLAND

>using the correct flag
>hiding the identity

True dat. What dazzles me most that these madmen even go against the interests of Israel itself. And the most shocking thing is that I am convinced that these people honestly think they are doing the right thing ... that they are the 'good guys'. It is a religion, nothing else ... an absolutistic moral construct, a totalitarian ideology. I know that some of my ideas are not 'good' ... they are necessary evils that (if I could decide things) I would try to avoid unless there is no other way. But these people ... they pull through with their strategies as they are convinced of the righteousness of their cause. Ersatz religion ... nothing less. That is my verdict. That is the threat.

M-m-mutts b-b-btfo?

I am not even sure, if it will necessarily be bad for Israel. But also not advantageous. It will however surely be bad for normal Jews in Europe. Because there will be Arabs who want to kill them and who will be able to go through with it.

But anyway: potentially tens- maybe even hundreds of thousands of people will read this, so can you read it thoroughly again and review it?

that pic

If you hide behind a memeflag, how are other people supposed to know what race you belong to?

Will do. Just too tired so I will for now capitulate before the wall of text. Maybe for breakfast coffee or if I find the time during work tomorrow ;)
Should share that stuff, it looks interesting!

It isn't just a religion, user. Remember these jews are only calling themselves "white" when it suits their agenda. Internationalist jews refuse to accept Israel as their own ethnostate because this would confine them to a set territory instead of being able to operate world wide. If zionist jews would disawov their internationalist brethren and would focus solely on Israel we could have friendly relations with them on the common basis of ethnopluralism.

>meme flag

do you know how many 1000s of hours the fuhrer spent on paint for that ?

No, I don't. You are still hiding your nationality, which der Führer wouldn't like.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhqsJY-iCL0

sup?

4chin no likie tor? or is it just me?

Also a good video (channel).

>oy vey the increased rape rate isn't real
>hetze
>rassistische Zuschreibung

Please antagonise more normies with disgusting appeasement and baseless accusations.
Don't they get taught to subvert more subtely?

The petition is just a way to recruit retards to counter protests. The real thread is Haiko Maas' NetzDG, some of the 120db videos were blocked in Germany thanks to that.

I like Hagen a lot.
journalistenwatch.com/2018/02/20/120db-aktivistinnen-protestieren-auf-metoo-podiumsveranstaltung-zur-berlinale/

Nah, as I mentioned they are 'religious' zealots. They are the same type of crazy as some goatfucking Islamist, only some ideological details do diverge. A few hundred years ago those same people would have dragged some poor motherfuckers to the next stake, tie them up and burn them alive...

Well, we DO have "modern" witch hunts on a regular basis...

I would love to leave this brown, Mexican shithole one day

>mfw

youtu.be/gE2OzGfIDLQ

>collectivism
Is such a stupid term, it's extremly vague and mostly used in bad faith. Living closely with your loved ones could be collectivism, wanting to be one human family and everybody is equaly loved (utopian i know) could be collectivism. We should throw this term on the garbage dumb of history.
>Zion; our zion is europa
Again a stupid use of the term. Zionism is specifically jewish and "goyim" appropriating it will never really get it. It has it's own being and there is no being to it without jews. We have our own being and way of talking about it, which is "part" of it.
>they have to make their desicon
This happened along time ago. Humans don't really make descions, we pretend we do. Maybe there is the exception of those humans, who are indivituated enough to do it, but they are also living in their own world. Their descion happend along time ago or more precisley put history decided for them.
>autism and memery
This is where our future is born those are the individuals who might have a say in history. Read James H. Billington the fire in the minds of men. It's always the revolutionaries, who bring froces upon us we can't comprehend. If the times get rough what defines our goals gets more idealistic and what means or methods are allowed gets more pragmatic (less moral more focused reaching on the ends/goals). It seems paradox, but it makes sense, if you think about it. The modern /postmodern experiment has called froces upon us that will either destroy everything or bring us back into a stable non postmodern type society, with aristoracy and slavery /the hole game. Either way it's going to be an intresting time and it's an honor and privileg for every slightly reflecting individual to see these froces acting out and feel them acting upon them.

The Alt-Right uses the white collectivism as a self-description, they all do it: Woes, Spencer, Alt-Hype, even JF to a degree. And Zionism is not worthless as an analogy at all.

And with this decision idea? You are projecting some weird abstract on Jews as a category while ignoring the actual people.

Thankfully Sup Forums and the Daily Sotmer are not the entire movement and the Nazi-frog-troll army is not our substance. If it was, we'd be doomed. And you remind me of the old right and their failure. If radicalism and waiting for day X were enough, the old right would have triumphed decades ago. But they, and probably you, are literally waiting on a day of the rope or reich that never comes.

GEBUMPT

Make one with Spurdo :DD

Please dont come here we already have enough mutts and niggers

Did you mean the murican or me?

I'm so fucking tired of this place sometimes.

is difficult! hard to say who is more cucked, anglos or germans. I'd go with anglos tho.

>The Alt-Right uses the white collectivism as a self-description, they all do it: Woes, Spencer, Alt-Hype, even JF to a degree.
It's still not right, their use of the Term is likley just and artefact of the being libertarians before. And they don't have the intellectual capacities to figure that out and use better and more nuanced terminology.
>And Zionism is not worthless as an analogy at all.
It is only, if you abstract it to the point it's meaningless. Because, if you say zionism is about people and their want/dream for a homeland you might aswell say being human is about consting out of atoms. It's not wrong, but it mostly misses the point.
>And with this decision idea? You are projecting some weird abstract on Jews as a category while ignoring the actual people.
Actual people is a weird abstract, too. I can't "really" point to every x in existence to make a statment about x, i build "weird abstracts". Sure that's what logos is all about.
>Thankfully Sup Forums and the Daily Sotmer
Yes, but there are most of the people driving the froce to stay in the "weird abstracts" out of the physcial context that's the dynamic behind the movment you can withness. Even the alt light and the much more radical new-right are like the alt right to a significant degree driven by this froce much more than they would ever admit, it's what's shifting the overtron window.
>it was, we'd be doomed.
Clam down.
>And you remind me of the old right and their failure
You don't really get my position, what a desperate try.
>radicalism
I'm not a radical.
>Day-X
Who would have thought the Day-X myth is always a product of retrospectivly looking at events. Mind Status Blown.
>old right would have triumphed decades ago
Denying all context, you are historically illiterate. However i didn't say anybody should make a excat copy of historic playbooks and act them out. That's stuff for the theartes.

HOLY SHIT
Germany conforms now litarally to this proverb:

IM OSTEN GEHT DIE SONNE AUF
Sachsen: 23%
Brandenburg: 20%
Thüringen: 20%
Meck-Pomm: 19%
IM SÜDEN NIMMT SIE IHREN LAUF
Bayern: 12%
Ba-Wü: 12%
Hessen:12%
IM WESTEN WIRD SIE UNTERGEHN
Rheinland-Pfalz: 10%
NRW: 9%
IM NORDEN IST SIE NIE ZU SEHN
Niedersachsen: 6%
Schleswig-Holstein: 5%
Hamburg: 4%

well spotted.

That... was the entire joke.

>tfw scumfuck northerner

I think it likley has something to do with the British occupation zone and nothern germans being notoriously hard to get away from their habits/principals add to that their good nature of suspecting everybody to play by the rules/habits just like they do. I really need to read Tonio Kröger and Buddenbrooks again.

North-German is pretty Michel, people are stern but generally friendly, most of germany can't hang with 'em because of their odd nature.

It can end violent for a german to declare that he is from this state in some places, apparently.

Got the feeling that people are more accepting of rapefugees than they would be of an Schleswig-Holsteiner.

I'm from the mostly genetically speaking from the Nord, but i do live in the south and i can testify to that. All my friends are either also from northern Germany, Austria or Swabia funnily enough.
>It can end violent for a german to declare that he is from this state in some places, apparently.
Weird.
>Got the feeling that people are more accepting of rapefugees than they would be of an Schleswig-Holsteiner
Depends on were, but it is always funny, when people who have animosities because of minor differncenes suddenly really love something completly different. It's almost like they recognize themself in the people similar to them and they hate themself to the point they hate everything they recognize themself in.

Yeah, ask a Frisian how they think about Dithmarscher.

They wouldn't piss on us even if we were on fire.

Northeners seem to be more individualistic or at least more autistic to me, that's the crux. Can't unite people who don't exchange more words than "Moin moin"

if we would have had a decent top candidate for NRW the AfD would have gotten 15% easily. Atleast he is gone now

I had a roommate from Hamburg. We were 3 in the flat. The other guy was a bro from .CH. The Hamburger wouldn't talk. Never initiated conversation. It was just really awkward being in the same room as him. The best was when I was interviewing candidates to rent out my room for a while and during one of the interviews I felt like the guy was about to rent my room and this fucker came out of nowhere and I was like

>oh and this is Hamburger, he's gonna be your roommate, he also studies architecture, I think you have a lot in common
>oh hi Hamburger, do you like studying architecture?
>No.
>leaves living room
>sorryaboutthat.jpg
>well user I will keep in touch
>never calls back

Fuck those autists.

I'm not sure, if it's really individualism. Because in some espects notherners can be strangly conformists. However there truley seems to be this dream in many and i can't really exclude myself. To live a life for themself reflecting, studying and mediating with hard work inbetween somewhere in the woods. Or to go on a hike for a long time alone. I think it's strongly reflected in germanic mythology, especially the Odin archretyp and the search for a life between being your own man and being a man of the family or tribe.

Well then, I'm outta here.
Good night.

wish people were like this actually here.
I gotta agree with you refuting the individualism argument. Many people I know are both conformist and reclusive at the same time.
>t. Wahlbremer (leider)

Q7c6xgb

__________discordPUNKTgg

domainPUNKTgg/CODE