Too bad the "shooter" didint kill this little jew

Too bad the "shooter" didint kill this little jew...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
youtu.be/-hg9t3PdhFE
theatredatabase.com/17th_century/closure_of_the_theaters_001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The shooter didn't kill anyone. It's a hoax.

youtu.be/bvz3NsbptNc
youtu.be/-hg9t3PdhFE

The whole incident was the best thing that ever happened to this kid. Prove me wrong

>he had a speech prepped for an interview because he's like any other kike and is pushing an agenda constantly
Slit your neckbeard throat your retarded loser. Shooting is real, just a kike.

Reminder that russiacucks use tragedies to incite violence

LEAVE DAVID HOGG ALONE GOYIM
STOP NOTICING COINCIDENCES GOYIM

I was looking for this. Yeah fuck that faggot. Lifeguard did nothing wrong. Guaranteed Hogg’s fbi daddy got involved.

Maybe he would have if the actor who plays that survivor went to the school.

he has a face you want to punch

Nobody is disputing that the shooting is real. The conversation is about these actors hired to push an agenda on the news every time something happens.

unimpressive shilling here tard
>reporter had to coach his lines and help him out
>is a jew
pick one

Yeah because those are mutually exclusive. Wait, no they’re not.

Why doesn't someone kick this fag's ass? I mean, Jesus Christ, did you see the toothpick arms that little punk has? Fucking 98 pound weakling trying to sound tough, what a joke. Someone needs to slap that pencil neck around a bit. Make him learn the value of self defense.

so... he had a script? You're really bad at this. Kid is an actor, comes out anti trump, MSM is fake, you are a shill. kys except maybe he's not a shill because jews? How stupid do you think Sup Forums is faggot? Obviously you dont get it

I personally really enjoy ben shapiro. I know his views on israel are a little interventionist, but his gibs and gags against social justice warriors keeps me returning to his show!

We gotta drain the swamp so this kid can go to prison and have his boipucci tore up by tyrone

I am

Yeah this is suspicious. Kid moves around a lot apparently. I'd love to see all the mental backflips gun grabbers are willing to do in order to justify this.

>Implying he's even a student

Yeah he’s a kike actor that stumbled through his lines and reporter (or someone else) tried to guide him. I don’t know what your on about.

what the fuck am i looking at user?

17 dead people and he is loling all over the floor?
WTF?

That screenshot from Cali has nothing to do with a shooting. It’s from this video. About :40

NOBODY DIED

KYS FAGGOT

That’s an ear piece to hear the interviewer, are you retarded or spreading disinfo intentionally?

I wouldn't be surprised this little jew fag was being groomed for the next-gen cnn/mainstream news anchor/pedophile ring.

Put me in the screencap. Hi buzzfeed.

Literally open the fucking link and watch it. Or skip to :40 and you’ll see that you are wrong.

>spreading disinfo intentionally
you just described 99% of nu-Sup Forums

Aww he looks sad, mad, and stoic at the same time

Looks like some shit would go down around this kid and he’d be twinking it up in the middle of it all like a prom princess.

Nah, that was from August. I’m assuming that’s when he interviewed by some Cali news station over a nothing story.

No shit. The domain name thing is also probably nothing.

i've been asking this since the day after the shooting when all the photos of the victims were posted. which fucking one is the black girl?

>Amerimutt

Look at the date you memeflagging retard

>a government operative while still in high school
Not bad kid, you have a lot of false flags ahead of you. Make us proud.

everyone who goes on tv gets micced up you insipid retard. how do you think they hear the interviewer?

ill see myself out

>thinking the news isn't in on it too

nice double think there retart

>being almost 30 and hanging out with kids.

It's Reality Theater folks. That's what false flags truly are. Pieces of theater scripted and directed by actors in a real environment with many potentials for outcomes but the actors try to steer it to their purpose.

Read The Magus to see an example of this kind of mindfucking that was all the rage back in the 50s.

ok im interested, plz tell me what the fuck it means though

I bet he'd make a great bottom

FUCKING BUMP!

It means they setup a fake website for a fake school shooting.

You wouldn't be saying this if he was a Muslim.

this. the kikes never learn or they can't stop themselves it is so fun for their sick minds.

theatredatabase.com/17th_century/closure_of_the_theaters_001.html

BREAKING

which is the fake though and why, weren't they both registered at the same time?

No, no it doesn’t. Now I’m sure you are disinfo. Could be shenanigans, but in all likelihood it’s meaningless.

Hey Rabbi, shouldn't you be sacrificing a child to Baal? Fuck off you foreskin sucking pedophile.

Daddy is that you?

wtf is going on in the back ground its like a fun family event

I could actually believe that the media uses actors to spew propaganda after a shooting but people like are just retards

Hmm almost as if she's not dead

This. I'd like to see someone break his legs

Has anyone ever considered trying to entrap these fucking crisis actors? Just start a fake talent agency and get them to send in audition tapes. Prove to the world there are crisis actors. Get names and faces. How awesome would it be if the crisis actors were faced with something real. God will smite these faggots to hell.

Just as I thought.

Well, what are you waiting for?

>ear piece to hear the interviewer
Are you fucking retarded? he speaking to a jorno on the street right next to him why would he need to hear the guy in studio?

Wrong. He’s speaking to a cnn anchor who is in a studio.

>thinking he doesn't have a script and directors pretending to be camera crew