I'll catch you... Kira

I'll catch you... Kira.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mcQ6CzXo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard the manga creators liked the movie.
That must mean it's good right? Maybe we get a redrawn version with correct races in the future.

They arent allowed to say it's shit before it comes out

Remember when the ghost in the shell creator said the same thing for the live action movie?

Good thing he dies

>Years of Sup Forums convincing each other they aren't racist and treat everyone equally as 3DPG
>Suddenly DN movie comes out with a black Ryuzaki
>Suddenly black actor meme is formed

This board never fails to show their hypocrisy.

gonna be honest here, only reason im gonna watch is for Dafoe; since this is the closest i can see him play joker from Batman. Someone from the big wigs, please hear me out, choose dafoe as joker for any future batman movie.

>L is a nigger

Fucking burgers. Two planes weren't enough

your argument is retarded, the character was not originaly black

I AM THE GOD OF THE NEW WORLD

It's an American remake, he's not meant to be Japanese.

>L hides his face
Who's idea was this? It completely ruins the great moment when L reveals himself and Light realises he can't do anything about it

There are several layers of comedy in your joke.
You probably didn't formulate it that way, but I don't care since this is a shitposting general.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mcQ6CzXo8
>that acting
Really?

>L is american
>not an obese fatlord neckbeard eating junk food
At least if you fuck up make it creative

>they couldn't just make him black
>they had to make him look like a nigger thug too
This is both hilarious and racist.

>L is not my real name
No fucking shit

The question becomes if all this stupid off cast shit is worth it for the brilliance of Willem Dafoe Ryukk.

WE

WUZ

L actually is his real name though.

RUBBER

HAHAHA

THE SHOW IS GOING END 1 EPISODE AFTER L'S REVEAL BECAUSE ALL LIGHT HAS TO DO IS LITERALLY FIND THE NAMES OF ALL 200 SMART NIGGAS IN THE US AND GAS ALL OF THEM

HAHAHAHA

ahahaha what the fuck

Is that New Shinigami design?

WE WUZ L AND SHIET

>show

>Years of Sup Forums convincing each other they aren't racist and treat everyone equally as 3DPG
What nigger?

wtf

Why did they dress him up like a rioter? He doesn't look like a shut in detective. I thought I could overlook this but man when they focus on it like that it's just that blatant. You get the feeling DN is about hooligans. What a waste.

>having no music makes my scene more realistic!!!!!!

Fuck Netflix.

L wasn't Japanese in the manga either

I admit, I'm kinda hype.

>every black dressed in black is a thug
autistic shut ins don't like showing their face, if he hides himself like this for most part of the movie it's ok
I'm almost certain now that Sup Forums is now filled with normies and Sup Forumstards as well, pathetic

no you won't

Go away.

Its the "nigger + college = 5 people izi win xDD"

Why change the look entirely? Imagine if someone where to do a film adaptation of michael jordan's life and made him white, or if someone adapted black panther with a white man instead. There's no reason why they would want to change the characters so much.

>the quiet monotone
>the slight shiness
>autistic body language and scratching
I actually like this acting. Okay, this guy is L, I'm convinced now.

Of course they aren't allowed to call it shit, idiot

>Years of Sup Forums convincing each other they aren't racist

A white guy dressed like that is a filthy thug too, you stupid bitch. If you or any of your white friends are dressed like that, then be assured. You are a filthy thug.

L's character is autistic foreign but not too much shut in genius detective with a craving for sugar, not white autistic foreign but not too much shut in genius detective with a craving for sugar.

>people are still falling for this copypasta

Remember that time Stanley Kubrick made a perfect adaptation of Stanley Kubrick's shitty book the way Stanley Kubrick wanted it? That's what this thread reminds me of.
Death Note has always been overrated anyhow, maybe this will be redeemable

Again, would you be okay if they adapted black panther to be played by a white guy? Why couldn't they make him look slavic, or hell, make him look Japanese to reference that it's based from a Japanese manga, while everyone else is white.
This would keep the character's characteristics of being foreign and autistic. What is the logic?

heh

Not anime or manga.

Kubrick took some freedom with his adaptation, he didn't change races of main characters entirely. Why don't we make Superman black while we're at it?

Every change that Kubrick made had a purpose. What purpose is changing L's race going to have in the series? Never once was it addressed where L came from, so I can't think of a way that this would be useful unless L is going to talk about how bad he had it because he's black or about how his father left him. Can you justify why change the skin color at all?

>The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.

The actor made some tweets about how he knows the movie is shit but they're gone now apparently, at the very least I can't hate him

A black panther is caracterized by the fact that they are black moron. As long as L isn't a white supremacist or based on a white 3DPD irl in a realistic movie there is literally no reason to stick to Obata's design. L is a character, a concept, there can be as many visual interpretations of him as there are people. Messing with his looks is okay. Personally it's Light that bothers me the most. He isn't Light at all from what I've seen thus far.

>is characterized by the fact he's black
I assume you are not racist either right?

Either race plays a part in who the character is, or it doesn't. My question is, why black specifically? Why not Asian? Why not Arab? On top of that, why make him look like a thug when L's original clothing was fine and it made him go unnoticed as a weirdo in public, now if anyone were to look at him they would think they would get stabbed.

>The actor made some tweets about how he knows the movie is shit
Really? Any screenshots?

Here

Nice one.

It was 4 planes...

Still not enough.

Would people still be mad if this movie wasn't called Death Note and was kind of its own thing instead of copypasting the manga plot, like with Edge of Tomorrow?

Probably not.

>black
>can't type for shit
Truly causes one to ponder.

People will always be mad for some reason, but it would probably cool the people who care about it down at least a little bit.
The acting is the real abomination in this shitshow

Everyone types like that on Twitter

Only two did any real damage though. Alas.

Black Twitter, maybe.

I JUST FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

I've seen just as many people, if not even more, complaining about Light. Then again that guy is part of the tribe, so I guess that count as antisemitism.

How is it racist to say being black is a mandatory trait of being a black panther? I know this place is full of moronic teenagers who fap to nazis and dead immigrants but damn give me some credit here.
Sure he could have been arab or asian as well. It just so happens he's black. Why not. What matters is building a foil to Light. I like that they play up the contrast and opposition between Light's priviledged white ass and him. I'm with you on the thug clothes though, that's the part I have a problem with. This is by me.

I met exactly 0 (zero) niggers in my whole life. Kinda envy you.

>Sup Forums is totally separate from every other board

I don't have anything against niggers. I hate when someone pushes the nigger agenda.

You are so stupid that don't understand what the problem here even is.
I can get over a black L, even if it's dumb considering the background of the character, but I can't get over the semplification and dumbing down of the whole story, characters and concept.

tl;dr you are stupid, stop posting.

>layers
You mean planes.

>Meeting the person you suspect is Kira in a place where there are no witnesses
What's to stop Light from shooting L in this situation and planting a knife on him? I mean, L's already dressed like a thug

Have you taken a look at the trailer? It's the usual dumbed down generic trash that tries to attract the most people possible.

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with black people ?

Are dogposters the most low IQ monkeys?

>Being black is automatically opposing Light's privileged white ass
You have to go back

Get real. Any time ANY non-white character is "whitewashed", there is a huge outrage. But when a white character is changed to non-white, that is called "race-bending" and it's encouraged.

Case and point, the Death Note adaptation. There was a huge outrage over Light and Misa being white, but none over L being black.

It's the hypocrisy and double-standard that I hate the most.

I'm willing to give the actor a chance. Just hope they didn't change L's personality too much. They seem to have messed up with Light and Misa.

Stephen King liked The Dark Tower.

>Flee my home you filthy degenerate nigger, or face my wrath. *unsheathes katana* "Ayo lil bitch what u finna do wit dat?" Heh, funny you should ask, why don't I...SHOW YOU! *does a pretty cool flip so that I do a front flip over his afro and land behind him* "Ayo what the fuck?" You should have known better than to insult me you filthy monkey, now you'll pay the ultimate price! *cuts off his head in one clean blow, it falls to the floor* Tsk tsk tsk, niggers should know their place! *his female companion enters the room* "OH SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO TO DEMARCUS?" I showed him what he deserved, and if you don't watch your tone you'll get the same. *she is visibly frightened, and urinates herself* Now, you can make it up to me, and I'll spare you. "Whatever you say mistah!" No, call me master, you filthy nigger. "Sure thing massah." *I pull down my pants and unsheathe my massive 12 inch white cock, she gasps in astonishment* Now come over here and suck this you fucking nigger! *she sucks my dick, like, the whole thing, and I cum on her face* All in a day's work as a white man!

>Ryuzaki; a monster casted by a blacky
Sounds like a good casting choice to me

He never sat down autistically in public in the manga didn't he? It just looks wrong when he does that in a fucking cafe.

/pol is full of black people

I like you

He did, both in the college speech scene and the cafe scene where he interrogates Light. The only time he's ever sat normally was in the helicopter.

He sits that way everywhere.

You write like tumblr.

AYO HOL UP
*squats on chair*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*munches on skittles*
WE WUZ DETECTIVES N' SHIEET?

acting is not too terribly bad. you must not watch a lot of tv/movies if you think that's shit. this is basically the level of acting you get from your typical abc/nbc/cbs drama.

> ITT: Guaranteed Racism

>L hides his faces
shit, now we can see him eat sweets and shit while he does exposition.

Oh shut up

black panter would've been better as white tho

But they are allowed to stay silent about it

Wasn't L english?

>on this site, guaranteed racism
FTFY
Also niggers are scum.

kek

ITT your favorite Touhou characters and why you hate kikes.

My favorite Touhou character is Marisa and I hate kikes because of their shameless exploitation of the Holohoax, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified reports that they forged in many of the post-war kangaroo courts. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the Palestinians in the lands you STOLE thanks to your Jew friends in the United Kingdom.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Nazi, an anti-semite, you'd be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Jews have their friends in Hollywood who love to line their pockets by tugging at goyim's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinion, kikes?