Oreimo

Kirino is the best girl.
Kanakana Meru meru is the second best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/genetics-inbreeding
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kirino is the miracle of the universe.

Kuroneko was robbed.

Don't be ridiculous. Kuroneko is the prettiest and best girl

>nekofags
not even once

Far-fetched

She was a good sport and got over it though
Manami, on the other hand...

What is it about the waifu designs in this show that have carried it into international immortality despite the lackluster story and characters? Why has this show created an entire generation of hebephilic incest fetishists?

>Kyousuke and Kuroneko have the same father

Boy those must be some good fucking drugs OP had when he came up with this load of shit.

what's this bullshit? the designs are lame sameface and there were before other shows with this shitty fetish, this anime is just full of normalfag shit

Kirino is a cancer, incest fags

The ending should be yuri. Incestfags leave.

Go home Manami

but yuri is boring
and kyousuke is the protagonist, so why the fuck even

>sameface
Normalfags don't care because the hair is different. They don't notice. You can't say the character design isn't 50% of the reason this series has become what it has

Yet this doesn't explain why Oreimo is the greatest anime of all time. The designs have a lot to do with this success and you know it. It's a big reason why Ero manga sensei will never reach the heights of Oreimo both here in America and in Japan.

The character designs are great, but it's mostly because its the best of about 3 shows that pander to incest freaks and now it's illegal to make any more

Even as a protagonist, there are better things to do than inbreeding. Get a hobby or something, like writing a book or shit. Who needs girls anyway.

>Who needs girls anyway.
The reason why you never had a girlfriend was because you never asked one out, moron.

My study and career are still fucking down the drain, I don't feel like I need to get in touch with any girl any soon, that's the last thing I need.

>yuri is boring
Nah.

>kyousuke is the protagonist
Protags don't need any romance plot to be interesting. He's dull af to begin with anyway.

Yuri is the purest form of love. Also toradora is the greatest love story ever told

m/f incest is the purest form of love
yuri is boring and overplayed

>you will never have a 13 yo professional model japanese imouto with dyed orange hair who is passionately in love with you exclusively

Young Kirino is also cute

It's not very pure when rednecks and backwater slavs are doing it.

Perhaps you should find another series, then?

2D is not 3D
But if you want to go that route, it should be worth mentioning that lesbian couples have the highest rate of domestic abuse in North America

never forget

>Let's have the exact same thread for the millionth time up 24/7/365
Fuck off

>lesbian couples have the highest rate of domestic abuse
Actually, that goes to bisluts, but abuse is pretty sexy.

>North America
well duh

>abuse is sexy

>compiling every symbolism of an entirely obvious self insert pairing
This is next level autism dude.

Saori is besto, don't lie to yourselves.

I want to disagree with you, but cannot
she was a gem

The joke is that there is actually a shit ton of faggots that didn't see the ending pairing coming

It's not that they didn't see it. It's just not everyone has inbreeding fetish and they hope that it won't actually happen.

>title is literally "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute"
>is shocked when it ends in obvious incest

B-But it didn't explicitly say that they are going to rub their genitals together!

will they be able to live a normal sibling life after their mariage?
what happens next?

But that's wrong.

Superior Kousaka Genes

Honestly, the probability of having a first-generation incest baby with birth defects is less than if a woman 35 or older decided to have a kid

kys

What are his fingers doing?

>and now it's illegal to make

who is this retarded?

Well, it's not illegal per se, but you have to put an R-18 label in it or make them have a sad ending in Tokyo. They will just do nbr or full-blown hentai instead

Miracle of the universe.

Ayase and her rear end are the cutest.

The only place where she looks remotely likable it's in her doujins. Kirino is utterly shit.

The authors true ending has them psudo-scecretly continuing their little fling. Pretty sure everyone in their friend group knows but only one garuteed is the goth chick. I forget names.

Its sad that blood related sibs can't be showed in a relationship anymore so we will never get another series taking the taboo seriously.

Nekomimi > Shorty > bland fashion girl > megane > piss > shit > Kirino

Why did she do this?

Which sucks because you get no build up in hentai or character development so in the end it really has no substance. Just wank material for a few minuets of fun.

I'm still traumatized by that user obsessed by young Kirino. Every goddamn day for years.

Literally who?

now i'm curious
screencap?

pic related

followed by the eventuality of

some reference: genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/genetics-inbreeding

most likely

Exactly, incest is not my thing, but what I liked about Oreimo is it brings up the taboo in funny yet interesting way.

And I hate when there is something - taboo/topic/anything that is just (fuck my english) "not to be talked about" (shamed?), instead of encouraging discussion to educate about topic or find new arguments.

Kirino is love.
Kirino is life.

She saw how much she was hurting Kirino and was overcome by guilt. She had to sacrifice her easy victory to give her friend a second chance, she couldn't accept happiness at the expense of someone she cared about

So that's why she ran after him for 3 volumes after denying her rejection.

Because the writers forced her to so the shitty sister could win.

So that's why there have been hints since volume 1 and Fushimi said he knew where he wanted to go very early on.

>dates him for 10 days
>"Sacrifices herself and hands him over to her friend"
>Still chases after his dick for over 100 days.

Something's off.

She wanted to be a third wheel

She sacrificed her victory and forced Kirino to confess so they could compete on equal grounds. She confronted him shortly after and he didn't reject her, he gave an inconclusive answer
>"Before I properly resolve things up with Kirino, I won't go out with anyone."
>"…Um."
>Kuroneko looked down before turning her head to me.
>"Good… it's the same as my plan…"
>A gentle smile.
>"Then let's do our best to resolve things as well as we can."
And she barely pursued him after that anyway. If she was selfish she could have easily just kept him for herself instead of going to extreme lengths to sabotage herself. Kirino is lucky to have such a caring friend

He had already made his decision the moment he chose Kirino over her. Kirino gave him the chance to end up with her. And Kyousuke declined that and chose the "I want to fuck my sister, but this other girl is kinda good too and I don't want to lose her and end up with nothing" option.

>she could have easily just kept him
Kuroneko had almost a full 2 weeks to make her argument. That was her chance to take him. And unlike any other girl, she had by far the best opportunity to do so. She was actually dating him. But she still lost

Not exactly a sacrifice then.
That's just a degenerate slut.

>he is about to reject her right at the first chance
>"I was just joking haha don't answer"
>faints
Sure.

>He had already made his decision
>Kyousuke declined that
Directly contradicting yourself there
>she still lost
Because she literally stepped down and forced the other girl to confess. She could have not done any of that and just continued to date him. How are you not getting that?

>is about to reject her
>given a second chance he doesn't reject her
Sure?

>Directly contradicting yourself there
>Sure?
She lost the moment when Kyousuke didn't pick her back up after Kirino helped him. Kuroneko stepped down but Kyousuke didn't pick her back up. This was at the time when Kuroneko was at her strongest. No other girl had dated him in his life. No other had the opportunity Kuroneko did. And Kuroneko still couldn't beat his blood related sister.

>She could have not done any of that and just continued to date him. How are you not getting that?
And Kirino could have and is implied to have planned her exit again and we would have had a repeat of volume 5 where Kyousuke tosses the cat aside and goes abroad to get his imouto back. I mean, if we're going to go with If scenario's at least that one's based on what had happened. Based on the fact that Kyousuke can't live without his imouto.

And Kirino was at her strongest purely because Ruri had forced her to confess her feelings, prior to that he had chosen Ruri. He hadn't "made his decision" as you say he was undecided "I want to fuck my sister, but this other girl is kinda good too". That's not a decision it's a dilemma.
And anyway none of this has any implication to what Neko's motives were
>repeat of volume 5
Reminder that it was Neko who persuaded Kyuosuke to go to Kirino at that point, again she could have done the opposite if she was selfish. What are you even trying to argue here?

I don't think Kirino was at her strongest. Kirino hadn't made a strong argument at all in a while and really had been a bitch during the previous week or two (novel).

Kyousuke had essentially made his decision because

-On one hand he had a perfectly acceptable girl. An girl he was very happy with just days before. An option that he was fighting for just MINUTES ago.
-And on the other he had a possible option that really may or may not happen. In fact, it's probably not going to happen. An option that morally and socially really SHOULDN'T happen. It's an option in the form of his own blood-related sister that is literally telling you to go get the other option instead.

And his answer? Immediately: Implied to be the sister. After a month: "It's a toughie, let me think about it."

>And anyway none of this has any implication to what Neko's motives were
Not at all. I think the best implication we have of her motives is the fact that she was, in fact, chasing after his dick for a month before he actually gave her some ambiguity to cling on to.

>What are you even trying to argue here?
You threw a hypothetical pulled out of your ass. I threw one based on what had happened before. That's all. They're hypotheticals though. Worth around the same at the end of the day.

>I Fell in Love with My Sister from Another Dimension!?

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Every thread.

Like 3 years later and she's still in the box.
I don't think I'll ever actually release her. I should probably get rid of her in that case.

How much does she go for these days anyway?

Say it with me. Say it proudly. Say it like this is the last time you'll be able to.

The one true fact of life and this series: MANAMI A SHIT!

What Kirino actually said was this
>"I hate my aniki the most, but, but – I hate it even more when he has a girlfriend! Even though I hate him… I hate it even more if I'm not the one he cherishes the most!"
Quite flattering, and Kyousuke's answer
>"Before I properly resolve things up with Kirino, I won't go out with anyone."
Implies more "I'd like to date you but I don't want to hurt my sister" by any reasonable interpretation. Regardless Ruri completely avoided him for a while, certainly not chasing him, until she confronted him and got his ambiguous answer. Not sure about the time frames you're stating as I don't remember any indication of that but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since it's inconsequential.
>It's a toughie, let me think about it.
Literally by definition doesn't imply anything
>threw a hypothetical
All I said was that she could have kept dating him instead of breaking it up, that's not hypothesising anything it's a statement of fact; it was an option she didn't take by choice.

Manami is indeed a shit and got everything she deserved

>Quite flattering, and Kyousuke's answer
That doesn't matter really. Kyousuke really wanted to take it for what it was: A confession. But he couldn't for obvious reasons. And even up until he confesses he really things that he's going to get rejected.

>Implies more "I'd like to date you but I don't want to hurt my sister" by any reasonable interpretation.
>certainly not chasing him
Not when the option was handed to him again by Kirino on a silver platter. Not in this story. Not with what we know is going on in Kyousuke's mind for a long time.

Just so we're on the same page.
>Kuroneko and Kyousuke dated for less than 2 weeks at the end of August after Summer Comiket.
>Kuroneko ran away from him every time he tried to make things clear for all of September.
>Confrontation happens in Early October.
>Entrance exam is in early November. Ayase helps him pretty much all of October for his studies and he lives alone for all of November.
>He goes back home in December.

For me time frame is pretty important. Mainly because Kuroneko ran away from him trying to settle things.
By running away from rejection, she's essentially trying to stay alive in the game. In other words, she was still going after him.

>All I said was that she could have kept dating him instead of breaking it up, that's not hypothesizing anything it's a statement of fact; it was an option she didn't take by choice.
You're implying that she wouldn't have lost him had she kept going. That's a hypothetical.

Could you faggots stop making threads? The last one died less than 24 hours ago and it died a slow and painful death. keep youre fucking autism in check.

Whatever you want to speculate about Kyousuke's intentions opposed to his actual words and actions doesn't matter really because Ruri doesn't have the benefit of reading Kyousuke's monologue throughout the story.
>running away from rejection
Again it wasn't rejection, she didn't want to face the conflict so she ducked out. He could have been chasing after Kirino in that time but he didn't. He could have rejected Ruri given the chance but he didn't.
>You're implying
I'm not implying that at all. Just to be clear I never expected the story to turn out any differently, I'm just clarifying Neko's motives